feels good man

Are (you)
and (you)
the same user?

Nope.

Kek

Exist

jumps around on my bed with dirty feet, pic not related

I've never understood pissing in the sink. I'm pretty tall and could probably easily do it.. but why when the fucking toilet is right there.

I don't live with my siblings because I'm not a edgy 16 year old on Sup Forums underage b&

My brother never cleans wen he comes to visit. Im not a maid dude

To show dominance

I have no idea what they are doing as I have my own house and dont live with my family like a poor person.

I'll go piss in the front yard if I want to show dominance

>implying anyone said, while living with them

source?

Your response says otherwise...

Walk around the house loud as fuck throw shit all over the place shit with the door open. Fuck.

how old is this person in the picture?

MODS

>Not knowing about the supreme pleasure of resting your dick in the sink whilst pissing.
>knowing what joy feels like

Pick one.

Bonus: You also get your dick clean after your are done.

My older sister never let me tag along with her and friends growing up. I get it now, little bros are lame... But as an adult she still never makes time for me, so I disowned everyone.

this

I do it at places with very low toilets

.jpg

younger brother has waaay bigger dick than mine. i hate him for that xd

This

Pissing hands free is the best

Unless you can get someone to hold it for you. I like to mess with them, starting and stopping the flow like "what are you doing?"

... It feels like bait, but....
what?

Is that level of intimacy even possible? No homo of course.

resting my dick on the cold ass sink doesn't sound fun. Sink is arguably the dirtiest part of the bathroom and my dick doesn't really get dirty when i piss so I don't see a reason to wash it. I am intrigued though

>someone to hold it for you

that always ends up with me pissing everywhere but not into the bowl

>Sink is arguably the dirtiest part of the bathroom

wtf dude
you've got hygiene issues

I hate when my sister cooks. It always smells awful.

Even if you are circumsized, there are traces of urine, there is a smell.

Ask any girl with a boyfriend. It gets dirty. Wash it off m80.

Then take a shit in his pillowcase pussy.

>implying that isnt the hottest part

a squeaky clean dick that smells like soap and perfume isnt fun

The novelty of new relationships. It quickly gets old though, and is replaced with farting and scratching in front of each other.

The sink is an easier target.

I am a cutfag but usually a couple of shakes and a dab from a tp square do the trick. I'm well aware my junk stinks but i've never smelled or had a girl complain of urine smell

I guess I see where you come from.

Not my cup of tea. Had 2 long term relationships. Never had my gf fart in my presence, at least not making a joke out of it. But that's just me. I hate talking about bodily functions and the wastes of the body.

she tells me about her day for like fuckin 20 minutes while I'm watching something or doing work
She wont just fuck off no matter how uninterested I am

It's very efficient to piss whilst brushing your teeth. Your brother is to be commended.

show uncensored pic

>shit in the toilet
>spit in the sink
>sink is somehow dirtier than toilet

what have you been eating your shit out of the toilet then puking it into your sink?

It's a screenshot from a video.

post video

show uncensored screenshot from a video

You should understand that toilets generally are not in a bathroom outside of America.

Why would you piss and shit in the room dedicated to cleaning yourself?

yeah i ne ver really understood that, especially since people keep their toothbrush in there, I always keep mind in my room just because it seemed gross, especially after a documentary i saw that said everytime you flush with the lid raised tons of bacteria flies out everywhere and lands on your toothbrush.

Go stick a needle in your glans and let it rot

>toilets generally are not in a bathroom outside of America

third worlder spotted lol
the fuck are you talking about? where else would the fucking toilet be?

my little brother is always sending me pictures of his butt XD