Weird shit

Weird shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zja0n92TxQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that tom cruise?

What, you're trying to say you've never had frogs in your toilet?

put

>2011 /k/ nuggetfest meetup

Yup....see,told ya

My friend has a weird cock. I used to touch it back when I was a young and loved his cum on my face but now I think that's gay and gross and I go to church and don't do that

2 BALLS hehe he I think ur lucky. I'd eat his ass and dick

The right to arm bears?

he w0ke?

Is that mold on the fan ?

trips checked
and the thumbnail made it look like someone had green shits

I think it's dust.

bruhv its mold

I literally have the worst frog problem with my toilet

thought it was going to be ships in perfect alignment and perspective but no its one of those morphing pieces of bullshit marked "Laziness"

Yeah, modern art is disappointing.

That pic is a total Italian shame.

Fake gladiators are actually a mob of former convicted Jews going around the Colosseum selling their presence in selfies to retarded tourists and asking for 10 bucks apiece. Most of the times they hassle and harass tourists - primarily female ones - and Italian Police can't do anything because you know the usual "nazi Shoah antisemitism Hitler" song.

When the municipality of Rome delicately tried to legalize them, they angrily refused because that would mean paying a small tax upon their illegal earnings.

This is not unlike the Jewish souvenirs sellers around St.Peter's Basilica, who sell shit without ever being taxed a single cent. When the municipality of Rome tried to legalize them they refused for the same reason, and told they were been "verbally authorized" by some Pope 50+ years ago.

Sadly in Italy there are a dozen kind of mafias, and the Jewish mob is the most dangerous one.

That's no rat

I saved, I lose.

btw I once drowned a rat who retired in the toilet and buried it under two buckets of water while giggling and singing "If you're gonna die, die with your boots on"

Looks like the blades are wicker and the room has been damp long enough for it to grow.

Can't be dust else it would settle on the motor housing too.

>Fake gladiators
>gladiators
jesus go back to school will ya

youtube.com/watch?v=Zja0n92TxQ8

The whole year of 2011 was cancer

No, it's Dan Shneider

Meanwhile in Ukraine

You know those keyboards are covered in salmonella.

That's cute

This is just sad

Magic gravity defying dust?

The surface of mars kinda trips me out

Dust caught in cobwebs, maybe.

NIGGA

I think I actually know a bit about what's happening here. They're kind of spirits or demons from Eastern religion, they cross over Hinduism/Tibetian Buddhism if I'm right. Can't remember their name but it starts with a D. Kali is an example of one.

In this image the standing on someone is meant to symbolize the enlightened state of the people beneath. The demon is dancing on them as it helps with enlightenment, and they don't care because they're enlightened.

The drinking of blood is a selfless act, they're sustaining themselves without taking from others or the natural world. They can do this due to seeing the truth, the Dharma, and is meant to symoblize oneness with the universe.

The holding of the head shows a parallel with the many-headed deities seen in the East. They are enlightened and see the truth already, so they don't need many heads to see everything. In fact they take that a step further; they don't need a head at all.

The sword shows their ability to cut through the things hindering enlightenment in others.

The aura around the middle ones head shows she is the main deity here, if that wasn't obvious from the central spot. She is the one helping the two people, and she is the one feeding the other helpful demons.

Not sure what all the heads are about, but these guys aren't evil so it's not a murdery thing. The whole image is meant to show the benefits of tantric meditation; where you visualize a certain deity to help you achieve enlightenment.

BREAKING NEWS
NORTH KOERAN LEADER TAKES SECOND JOB TO PAY MORTGAGE/FEED KIDS.
MORE AT 9PM

I'm drunk and this is very interesting

This is actually an prostate cancer awareness event, but still...