Gf sent this pic to a friend, should i be mad?

gf sent this pic to a friend, should i be mad?

If it's a female friend, no. Girls check each other out all the time. If guy friend, ur being cuckd

Same thread again?

This

Prob cheating on you.....
You should dump pics... I'd like to see more of her in panties please

its a guy friend and it was just about the stockings

yes bro ! She look fucken hot !
Trying Not To Lose Her ...
sending a picture to him is only a beginning

Oh ok. Well I want to be her friend too and I'd like to know all about her dirty undies........

You're getting cucked. Dump that bitch

Is the dude gay?
Maybe looking for advice. Talk to her about it

Fuck her then dump her.

>just about the stockings

You don't actually believe that shit do you? If it was just about the stockings, she wouldn't need to lift her skirt and show her ass

You fuckin beta! You don't even know if you should be mad! Cut her face, man.

hah fucking loser dump that slut, how tf are you just going to let your bitch send ass pics to dudes? next thing you know hes going to be asking about the "bra" n so forth

You should be mad that her ass is shaped like a block. Let him have her.

it is one of my mates and no hes not gay

Word.

Lol yeah duh

She's cheating this respond in this order
1.post her pics here
2. Convince her to let you fuck her in the ass
3. While you're cumming break up with her and leave
Bounce: record it and post it here

Bonus*

Ur getting cuckd m8 rip in peace

Fuck her and then dump her

Or ask for threesome

not your friends fault your gf is so easy

wouldnt be able to see stockings without lifting...

How does it feel to be a cuck OP?

Yeah you sound like a cuck

>cut her face
kek
That might be a little extreme, but for sure she didn't need to show her ass if it was just about the stockings. She either wants to fuck him or already has

She could pull it up to a degree that doesn't show her ass. Also send us nudes.

Because they aren't covering her entire fucking leg right? You can't be this retarded

> friend

yeah u getting cucked user

Show her the pic and tell her that showing her off turns you on. Have her take a few more and send to a few friends. Then fuck her like youve never fucked her before. Do all the weird raunchy shit youre too beta to try. Make sure you finish in her eyes. Then go ahead and dump her like the cum bucket she is.

I just busted a nut over your gf's pic OP and if I can then he can, Your being cucked m8

LMFAOO

>it is one of my mates

lol, no. he ain't your mate.

though he is one of you gf's mates

u should be mad that your gf has a dumpy ass

I'll forgive the shit grammar because i kekd

Sounds exactly like something my ex would do. I convinced myself that I was in the wrong. Surprise! She cheated on me with the person I was most insecure about.

Never again. Don't be a cuck.

Nudes op?

One more thing.. how did you found out about the picture?

found on her phone

soooooo.....who took the picture

She is a fat fuck forget about her

Post nudes, OP, before your bitch or your "friends" dp.

Dump her she's fat anyway 0/10

so she didnt even tell you, you had to find out about it by rummaging through her phone?

get rid of her she obviously was trying to hide it sinse she didnt even let you know.

Yeah, I'll have to agree with most of us here..doesn't sound good. If she showed you picture, then said she also sent it to a friend for a opinion, maybe it could be benign.. but this doesn't sound benign

Happened to me before. Knocked the dude out, and gave her a good talking to. Shit didn't work out in the long run, no fucks given. A man has to have some morals, fuck around with someone else's girl, you deal with the consequences.

Why would you care if your gf sent a pic of an ugly hambeast to a friend?

Good question OP who took the picture

could have been timer

Nudes op?

dabs of truth

HAMBEAST!!! Kek!! Bread winner right here

Is her name Rachel?

Bro, what the fuck?

Go and kick the shit out of your "mate" and dump that fucking skank. Man up for god's sake

Dubs call for nudes op

Are there any tits in this shitty thread?

Nah, OP is prolly off watching his "mate" fuck his "girl."

You don't necessarily have to sperg out about it and dump her like everyone with the helmet on is suggesting. Tell her that because her ass is in the picture this is making you uncomfortable. If she tells you to get over it or makes light of it then she clearly either doesn't understand or doesn't care about your feelings so do with that what you will. If she gets defensive and tells you that you can't control her body then you can go from there and discuss the trust levels in your relationship. However, if you tell her about your feelings and she agrees with you completely and tells you that it won't happen again; that means that she wants the conversation to be over as fast as possible and you're being cheated on already.

I don't understand why you put girl in quotes. Is he dating a dude or is he about to go jerk off his friend because his girl is his hand?

The term "his girl" implies girlfriend, "girl" being a shortened form of that. The implications of the post was that she wasn't really his girl. Maybe "his girl" should have been quoted and not just "girl."

more of your sexy girl pleased

That makes more sense than what I thought was happening. Thanks for the context, friendo.

Ask your buddy about it. Go up to him when it's just you two and be like "soooo why the fuck is my girl sending you pics of her ass?"
Gauge his reaction, if he looks surprised/worried she's doing something wrong. If his facial expression doesn't change at all and he confirms it was about the stocking it's less likely. (Though I still think it's fucking wrong for her to send pictures like that to other dudes)

She's sent pics to many other of her 'friends.'