Get a couple of matches with qts on Tinder every now and then

>get a couple of matches with qts on Tinder every now and then
>can't talk to them because autism
>can't seem interesting enough for them to talk to me the next day
>not attractive enough for them to constantly want to talk to me

It isn't fucking fair.

How the fuck do I keep these bitches interested. I can never tell whether they're just on Tinder to fuck or want something else, and I can't just cut to the chase or it might end the convo right then and there.

Let dubs decide. Have faith in kek

>I can't just cut to the chase or it might end the convo right then and there
so either they don't want you and they never will or they will say yes and respond?
i don't see the problem here

show us your profile user?

Also anything with the fucking hint of sex on a profile probably is

But what I'm like "okay let's just skip all the bs and get to the point: do you want to fuck or not", and they're interested, but want a relationship and not a quick fuck.

It'll just make the rest of the convo awkward as fuck.

Who gives a fuck

Show you my dick up your mom's ass faggot

I'd rather not tbh, unless you just want me to post my bio or something.

I do.

try this; I dont know what youre looking for, but sign me up

Here's an example. I don't know whether I should message this chick normally, or just drop my snapchat and leave it at that.

She matched with me 5 hours ago but I was asleep until like an hour and a half ago, so I haven't sent anything yet and probs won't until the morning.

I guess I could try that, thanks user.

>Hey babes, wanna suck my dick? It might be small but so is your retarded mouth.

Who cares

Most whores are only on there to get attention and maybe some free food. There is little point in online dating unless you are Chad.

Bots have gotten really good these days. Leave your snapchat ID at your own risk.

The male to female ratio on tinder is fucked up ugly hoes got a million thirsty niggas to choose from and the attention adds to their self asteem making them arrogant if your really that ugly and retarded I suggest you just fuck ugly bitches like wales and shit they need dick to

>ratio on just about every online dating site.
FTFY. That's why I recommend Coffee Meets Bagel to guys. You still won't get anything, but attention whore girls (and bots) don't even get to spam your profile unless you've expressed interest first.

I remember once, when I first started using tinder my friend had my phone and was swiping through profiles, and superliked a whale's profile.

I never got matched with the whale. Now that's not a bad thing, but the thought of a hamplanet like that thinking she deserves better than me really lowered my self esteem.

>>can't seem interesting enough for them to talk to me the next day
This is also my weak point. Texting sucks ass for me. I need to be in person with someone to keep shit going. I want to try talking on the phone now at the very least but this current bitch I'm messaging won't respond. The only thing I have going for me is that I'm attractive.

I'm thinking about maybe making book cause I'm an ugly guy and I used to be a complete nerd but I turned myself around I can't make you Chris Brown but I can get a nerd get some pussy

      ▲
                ▲ ▲
              ▲ ▲ ▲
            ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
          ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
        ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
      ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
    ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
  ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

Yeah same here fam. I used to spend 8 hours a day playing video games right after getting home from school, and sitting at the computer for up to 14 hours on the weekends. This went on for years before I got sick of video games and realized what I'd done to myself.

Currently in the process of losing weight, but at least I'm not a "nerd' anymore. I sometimes wish I could play video games with my friends every now and then, but I just get bored with any game within a few minutes,

Tinder's an app for chad's and stacies to hook up OP, dont feel bad.

>be me
>swipe right like a motherfucker
>go take a shower
>come back
>holy fuck a match!
>mfw she unmatched me because I didn't reply to her message within 30sec

Just spend your time and money on something else like a hobby, clubs, a sport or the old school method of going to bars.

I'm lucky I'm very young I'm 17 now and I always played sports even tough being a nerd so i do have a healthy body and I'm pretty tall which always helps

b& kid

>I'm 17 now

Are you purposely trying to get yourself banned?

Using Tinder is like playing DOTA.

>When you get a match you got 10 seconds to act.

Tinder is depressing af for me.

>recently broke up with gf
>fuck it, i'll try tinder
>swiped right on every bitch that wasn't a potato
>5 days later, no matches

Should i just kill myself now or wait for old age?

U dun goofed

Holy fuck that is the most autistic thing I will read this week

A lot of girls on tinder have a really self inflated sense of their own attractiveness.

Used to be friends with this ugly fat girl last year, was only friends with her as I had no one else to hang out with and was desperate for some friends. Anyway, we would go out to clubs and stuff, there would be girls there who were solid 8's and 9's, she would talk shit about them, saying how much hotter she is than them. Made me laugh every time.

Stopped talking to her after she tried hooking me up with her even uglier friend.

Moral of the story: a lot of ugly girls think they are much hotter than they actually are, they know they are ugly/fat though, fuck em

I just turned 18 but I say I'm 17 cause I literally just turned 18

Theres a difference between not being interesting and them just not wanting to talk to you.

90% of the girls on tinder are looking for the most matches possible, and i can safely say that where you send that "Super duper interesting funny meme" there are at least 10 other guys doing the same shit.

Its not that YOU aren't interesting, they just have other guys they would rather talk to.

A big one is keeping your messages shorter and to the point, because like I said, they got other guys that are probably spewing their words out - if you are short and sweet it makes you stand out more than normal.

Obviously if shes having an actual conversation then you talk normally but until that point just keep it brief.

THIS is the biggest problem with tinder and similar apps. You have an enormous amount of girls who are barely a 5 or a generous 6 who think they are 10/10 and 12/10. They are so arrogant and full of themselves. No point in even throwing them a bone because they seem to think they are entitled to Tom hardy or leo decaprio.

Fuck that. I say "Hi" or a H.A.Y. and thats it. If they don't respond, thats the extent of my effort and no more fucks are given.

Guys I realize that society hates you because you are male a white but try to remember, if you have some money in your pocket, no string of kids with exes and no debt you are GOLD to these bitches. Act like it and they will too.

I've realized that, I do the same now.

Im a decent looking guy, just gotta remind myself to not write anything autistic and just be straight to the point.

It really doesn't, Convo is easier after since your not worried about how your going to lead the talk towards sex, she says yes to sex so she's interested so then you can just be straight forward and ask for drinks

Children who think this way make it so easy for me to be the "sensitive understanding guy" I score so easily thanks to your juvinile bullshit. "you want sex or not" LOL keep it up please!

Well its normally the insecure fatties who arent comfortable with just saying they want dick, enjoy the run off

lmao okay buddy

Big penis