What's the worst thing you've ever done in high school

What's the worst thing you've ever done in high school

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0FtaC2GerE
youtu.be/ptPekKOigkQ?t=1m29s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we used to call a faggot 'jew' with my friends, eventually I photoshopped his face in a photo of hitler sitting in a convertible with a jewish star in his chest.
his father saw it and filed charges against me
I got accused of 'rabble rousing'
this happened in germany
they dropped the charges because im not an aryan nazi

Janitor ratted on my for skipping class so I shit in the sink.

hero

Das ist nie passiert und du bist ein wertloses Stück Scheiße dessen Mutter von jedem Syrer in deinem Dorf anal erniedrigt wurde, du minderbemittelter Sohn eines Negers.

Damn.

Was coming here to post about how me and the janitor would get high in the school after it let out.

tits or gtfo

We had a Jamaican janitor who used to smoke with the students but he moved on and got replaced by this cranky old bitch. She was the one who busted me

du bist wirklich ein abschaum der gesellschaft, deswegen ficken diese flüchtlinge auch deine fette hurenfrau während du von denen zusammengeschlagen wirst

Post trips

I told a retarded kid who didnt know that he is that everyone thinks that he's retarded
He got pissed and went around yelling, screeching and hittling people

The janitor i smoked up with was an illegal mexican. This was in the 80s, so i dont think he was too worried about being deported.

One time we both smoked too much weed and though itd be a bright idea to make some food in the cafeteria. We ended up making one of those industrial sized mac and cheese containers, and giving most of it away to some raccoons.

Id offer more stories about jorge and me and those raccoons, but they arent too interesting

>rabble rousing
glaubt dir doch keiner deine hetzerische geschichte...

We had this building construction class, we would hide in one of the lumber yard garages in the rafters. When an unsuspecting student would come to grab lumber, we'd jump down, close the door lockings us in, then beat him/her with with wooden paddles. The garage is for ever called 'spankies' we beat everybody.

ich glaub jeder wird wegen volksverhetzung verklagt, wenn man auch nur irgendwas mit hitler macht
unser staat ist ein faggot wenns um das thema geht

I miss shit like this. Back in my day, this was some awesome funny shit you could pull and have a great memory. Now itll be assault with a expulsion chaser

It's funny the dude bullying the obvious faggot looks pretty gay himself. The skinny leg jeans, faggot haircut, faggy face.

The fag bully is just a closet fag...

Finger banged a retarded girl I used to always make fun of across the street from the school like 2 weeks after she had a c section. Still had the staples in. They are waiting for me in Hell.

Pushed a wheelchair kid at full speed into a large bush. Not the worst thing I did per se but the worst thing I was caught for. Even the shithead bully kids looked at me like I had no soul, the kid fucking loved it though!! I asked him several times before are you sure - he was so stoked someone was hanging with him he okayed me to basically assault and humiliate him in front of everyone and exploit his malady.

Fuckin good times...I'll never forget them..also wed hot box the rafters.

Did you keep hanging out with him?

High school I was pretty good. I realized to break the rules and have fun, you at least need to *appear* to be following the rules.

But middle school I set a guys gym shirt on fire.... but not while it was on him.

I never went to high school :(

>Hot box the rafters
Me and the boys would break into the school and fart up a classroom every so often. Itd always be one of the retarded classrooms, cause they didnt have windows and only one door.

Good times.

We went to a school trip in Germany. While we were in auschwitz concentration camp i screamed "Hitler did nothing wrong" while doing the Nazi salute. Got 2 weeks of suspension when we came back kek

Nah, even though was fine with it, due to the trouble I got I resented him. His parents got involved after the fact and leaned on the school hard to expel me. The only thing that saved me was he maintained that we were "playing", after all I made him somewhat popular after this with well wisher wimps etc. I was his dark knight. He would yell gleefully if I ever came near him but I stonewalled him. Fuck him.

>falling in love
>get friendzoned through high school

slapped a kid's hand out from under his head when he was sleeping and his head slammed into the desk. He promptly turned around and punched the guy behind me.

I drew a stupid comic strip and showed some of my friends, then showed it to the kid we always made fun of and he laughed. I told him to give it back to me and then i switched it with a love letter I wrote to the teacher and signed that kids name, folded it up like i did the comic and gave it back to him and told him to show it to the (male) teacher because he would think its funny. so he did and did it whit a shit eating smile. the teacher freaked out on him and he didn't know why at first.

absolute madman kek

pretty sure you would have gotten in more trouble than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=M0FtaC2GerE

haha nicht schlecht

white shirt guy did it for the money

2 weeks of suspension was a lot back in the days. Just think that a guy from another class who was caught smoking weed in the toilet only got one

Not really that bad but great memory

Me and my buddy went to the store and bought a fuckton of these bad boys (pic related) and hid them all over the band room and the band lockers
Everyone's cases smelled like black ice for weeks and so did the band room, it was so bad people could go into the building

What happened when he found out?

Set some chicks hair on fire. Played with my lighter, she swung her hair, it caught fire. Before I could react half her head was in flames. We managed to put it out, and nothing ever came of it.

>We went to a school trip in Germany. While we were in auschwitz concentration camp
>germany
>auschwitz

shows how uneducated you Sup Forumsneets actually are.

I thought i didn't need to make it clear. FIRST we went to Germany and THEN we moved to Poland just to visit Auschwitz

I stole my teachers projection screen with my buddy. put it under his sweatshirt and sat next to it all class, walked out the room after the class ended and brought that shit home. free projection screen. shit was coo. we played mark echoes getting up on that shit in the garage. fun times

To be clear. We first went to Dresden then we took the bus and in 5 hours we were there

Faggot. A lot of school trips have this exact itinerary
A friend of mine did exactly the same when he went in Germany

the teacher called him a sick guy. and you think this is funny! the kid had this look like "whaaaat?" and we just laughed at him. what was he gonna do come in the next day and shoot up the class.

Ugh. I did a lot of rotten shit when I was in school.

One that I feel particularly bad about is tormenting this epileptic nerd. This was in the 80s and there was a glam metal song called "Shake Me" that we used to sing to him.

Song: youtu.be/ptPekKOigkQ?t=1m29s

It doesn't sound like much but if you can picture two or three twerps singing the refrain every time you pass someone in the halls or at fucking lunch in the cafeteria you start to unlock the bonus stages of dipshit.

wtf is that monster ?

I studied in a southern mexican public school, it was near a tourist trap so a lot of well off people were there, all of my friends and me had cars and we spent half of the time doing pranks to each other, some of these are.
>burned down a mate's backpack for the keks, he almost failed the semester because of that
>emptied the bathroom's trash cans inside other mate's car after he left his keys on his chair
>whenever someone left his keys laid down somewhere we used to drive his car a few kilometers away from school and tell him only after a few hours
>I almost ran down a tourist because we were racing in our cars, nothing happened to us because... Mexico