DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Memes are your strength, cynical fuckers.

BEEP BEEP

Must suck to be a muslim living a normal life in places where events like this occur.

Why do you suppose the elite classes of the western world preach diversity, yet actively fight against it in their gated communities?

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

it must suck even more being a non muslim who gets murdered or maimed by them

this happened in a place where people of many nationalities bomb, stab, and drive over people together. diversity is our strength.
-theresa may

Because neoliberalism.

Homogeny in society actually isn't good.

>Homogeny in society actually isn't good.

please explain how diversity is a strength when even the people who preach that dont believe it.

Heh, more muslims get killed and maimed by these tards than non muslims but I don't disagree with you.

This Arab here.
So what?
We value ourselves and own, and that's it.
The rest of you are just dirt and either not worth our time, or to be used by us.
Nothing more.

White here. Why would she stop? Unless you're a medical professional just get on with your day.

Just because politicians and corporate execs don't believe in it doesn't mean that nobody else does.

Politicians pander. That's how they win support from gullible retards. That is completely irrelevant to whether the concept of racial desegregation is good or not.

It's funny these muslims say the western world is evil, but they all want to live in western countries. They made their own countries into horrible unlivable shitholes. Now they're trying to ruin our shit too. They really are the trolls of all civilization.

>Just because politicians and corporate execs don't believe in it doesn't mean that nobody else does.

Yeah, Im sure the people who benefit, the third worlders, pretend to since its in their interest. But if you continue to shill for this aborted fetus of an idea when even the neo-feudal order who preaches it doesnt believe it, you are another level of stupid.

That's just a fact of life in a big city.

it must suck even more living in your country and be murdered or maimed by foreign armies everyday

Awwww sheeeeeeeeiiiiittt

Someone post le friendly jew serving coffee

You called?

Topkek, ty user have some

Nice creep shot

Why wont Eurape follow America and ban the fucking sand niggers. They are destroying western civilization. Do they really think they are doing any good?

Not enough :)

Toot toot
Just passing by

faggot/10

A Mexican lady I work with just took a trip to Paris she'd wanted to do her whole life. She came back heart broken saying it was "Worse than Mexico".

I believe it.

>native citizens =/= immigrants

You're not really making much of a point are you

>DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!

Ever wondered why the USA became so successful? Because they are so diverse.

And don't give me that, "they are all white Europeans"-shit. Two world wars tell a different story about Europeans being compatible to each other.

fucking sandniggers are shit tier terroists

Balcombe Street Gang

>irish being native to England

You aren't really that fucking retarded, aren't you?

Yeah, If you had a fucking Irish accent you could be dragged to jail & held indefinitely. Some cunts were. They made a movie about it for fuck's sake. How have you forgotten this?

IRA was a political struggle, the fact that you'd use this as an analogy to islams war on peoples ability to be free shows how little you understand the problem we are facing.

Listen here dumbass.

These Islamist's are attacking every one and everything for a thousand years and counting. Plus Islam is an ideology, not a race.

United Kingdom.

Bobby sands you dumb mother fucker. Thacher let him die of starvation in jail on no evidence. Open a fucking history book before you act so bloody arrogant.

>IRA was a political struggle, the fact that you'd use this as an analogy to islams war on peoples ability to be free shows how little you understand the problem we are facing.

No, it was terrism. The motivation doesn't matter. And those Muslim terrists are also political.

That's why Brazil is the most successful country in the world.

>These Islamist's are attacking every one and everything for a thousand years and counting. Plus Islam is an ideology, not a race.

They aren't the only ones.

USA became successful because people assimilated and became Americans. Not immigrated and set up separate communities. Then called for the end of the rule of law in favor of sharia.

that better be a trap you faggot

>muslim
>normal
pick one

The motivation does matter. It has to be political in nature for it to be called terrorism.

See pic related. Also considering your knowledge of things I don't believe in that picture.

what a lazy attempt at photoshop to make her dildo appear bigger

White men are just better at everything they do don't they?

Have you ever even been to belfast you academic fuckwit? Youre speaking on something you know nothing about. Not all terrorism is the same. Irelands problems were solved with a political agreement. Islam does not respect treaties or white flags or even laws that are not made by Mohammad.

All those men going to protect their city.

Meanwhile their wives are at home letting Jamal in the house since husband won't come back for awhile.

>The motivation doesn't matter
The motivation does matter because you need to know what the problem is in order to solve it.
Which is why the Islam extremist apologists are such a big problem. They push the discussion from one about the problem to one about
semantics.

Language, cultures..... borders

love that BS 100 Mil #

some SJW pulled that shit right out of Xi's ass

Funny how you never see Native americans riot or destroy a city, demand reperations or claim that cops are out to kill them or that systemic racism exists.

No people have been fucked over as much as 1st nations yet they manage to behave like human beings in modern society.

The US don't bent over backwards to accommodate immigrants, it is expected that they join the system. This is why we are successful.

Diversity is good, if it's rammed down the throat of voters.

There are no "ethnically diverse" places in the U.S. that are not shit holes.

The ban in the USA is blocked by liberal judges, user.

Most of them do, I work on a Res, I know what goes on.

THIS THIS THIS!!!!

You are American - Not French-American or African-American or German-American ...

Don't wave your Mexican flag and demand stuff...

You can't reason with someone who thinks you should die for not believing what they believe. It's a survival game, it's like they are pointing a gun at you.

did someone make a funny shoop yet?

Think you are projecting your own cuck fetish out loud.

Yes most women are sluts in 2017 but lets be honest men have fell a long way.

Mudslimes have a lot more infidels here in the US and they come in all different shades of brown. They know all of the minorities will BTFO is they tried shit like that.

>Islam does not respect treaties or white flags or even laws that are not made by Mohammad.

Listen cock sucker, Islam is just an ideology. It's just an idea. Ideas don't hurt people. People hurt people. Each individual decides themselves how it interprets rules and ideas.That why 99% of people who are Moslems don't blow themselves up.

Define "normal"
Is normal defined as not being what was once widely considered a good person and continuing on your way without offering assistance in any form despite clearly being capable of rendering assistance through the mere use of a mobile phone?
>it is
>the world is doomed
Buy guns and ammo.

We don't hate western white European descent humans that are peaceful in nature.

Unlike people of color.

Good. Wouldn't want a country full of savages.

This was my first thought as well, but just her mannerisms of don't give a fuck is what's irking me.

I fucking love this.
More.

I love seeing Europeans die and get raped because of their tolerance. They want it. They need it.

I hope every day I find more news. I watch their news 24/7, to see what else will happen. To watch diversity flourish.

I also keep in touch with gay tumblrs, so I can see white guys asking for black immigrants in certain cities. So they can get fucked in the ass.

All your countries are getting fucked. It's beautiful. Once you're all sufficiently ruined, the slavs will purge it all.

Fuck Europe, you brought this on the world.

They'd be killing themselves if we didn't do it for them.

>Ideas don't hurt people.

Is is possible that you really are this stupid. Have you every thought about reading a book?

You must be under 30...

Also snowflake needs to be plural in majority of cases. Mobs not apply.

Better than school shootings.

>That why 99% of people who are Moslems don't blow themselves up.

Instead they throw faggots off of rooftops, mutilate little girls, behead infidels, stone cheaters and treat women like property in Muslim countries.

I'm sure glad it's just an ideology

This is a pretty great summary on how immigration is suppose to work and be successful. You don't move into another county and try to make the place you came from. Immigrants adapt THEIR lifestyle to the customs of the country they are moving into. They don't demand the new host country change to suit them.

>Islam is just an ideology.

USA become successful when it was over 90% white, today it is only 63% white and ranks near the bottom of every list of rankings against every other industrialized nation in most every category from homicide rates, crime rates to infant mortality rates to international student test scores to you-name-it. Look at the qualities of the native countries of the new immigrants to see that this was utterly predicable.

Your conclusion is absurd and a twisted view on reality.

1. The diversity of the USA had nothing to do with its success. To suggest that there is a causal relationship between success and diversity of the color of ones skin or where they were born is laughable. Hard work is what made the U.S. a success. Nothing more. Good like finding people of color or from the dregs of society of immigrants from third world countries (who only know thievery as a way of life and were born of low standards) who invite hard work. The reason they leave their shithole is that they are allergic to hard work and want the easy ride and government handouts that is the U.S.A.'s broken system of rewarding the lazy and the excuse makers.
2. The U.S.A.'s "diversity" was a diversity of white people upon which whatever "success" you claim was built. The arabs, mexicans, etc., weren't even part of the picture in the U.S. until about 20 years ago--when the decline of the U.S. started. Before that, for a couple hundred years, hard working whites built the U.S. from nothing into arguably the #1 nation in the world.

If anything, your view of "diversity" is what has fucked up the U.S. and brings it down. How ironic you want to hang the U.S.'s "success" on the diversity of off-skins when white diversified colonization built the U.S. for 200 years into a powerhouse of science, industry, and military.

What a fucking dumbass motherfucker you must be.

Sucks even more for non-Muslim asians like Sikhs.

DAT ANKLE THO

>Listen cock sucker

If you don't have a real argument, attack your opponent's character!!!

This is effective as an argument when you know you're wrong.

Just leaving this here

>A-at least it's better than school shootings!

Literally, no other response. Don't get mad bro. Go ahead, raise your kids, so your daughter can breed her genes with mud and shit and your boy can get his ass kicked and emasculated into a faggot.

All traps threads are filled with mostly Europeans, and Americans/Australians.

Don't see any Russians or slavs there do you?

You're all fucking faggots and will be the death of yourselves.

>You can't reason with someone who thinks you should die for not believing what they believe.

Oh, actually you can. Because people weren't born with that idea. They got it from somewhere. And they can lose it again.

If you look at the story of those sandniggers who committed the terror attacks in France and Belgium, you can see that many of them were low level criminals that lived lives that where contradictory to the ideas of Islam. Like drinking, doing drugs and stealing.
These people had nothing in their lives and no future and found something that gave them structure. Many people who become parts of radical groups have similar biography not matter what radical idea they follow.

>right jabs
Snowflakes don't even have a clue as to how to fight.
Dumbass millenial libtards who are dumb dummies that are stupid dumb.

Religion =/= Ideology

You can take it away now. We all know about the troubles in northern Ireland. It doesn't suddenly excuse Islamic terrorism.

>It's funny these muslims say the western world is evil

Those who are subject to western drone strikes, western coups, western oil grabs and western funded para-militarism and western invasions say that the west is evil. The rest of the muslims don't give a shit and some of them actively admire the west, which brings me neatly to

>but they all want to live in western countries.

They want to live where people aren't trying to kill them for Allah or for oil or, ideally, both. This migt be odd to hear, considering your sheltered existance, but noone likes living next to a fanatical death cult that is aspiring to bring mankind back to the middle ages because 'muh spiritual beliefs'.

>They made their own countries into horrible unlivable shitholes.

Aah, a fellow economic scholar I see. So, as you well know, the golden age of islam coincided with when islamic nations controlled trade from the orient; The silkroad if you will, and the decline of the ottoman empire coincided with the technological advances that europe made in order to sail around the cape of good hope. Now there are of course arguemnts to be made regarding the role of religion when it comes to technology; As europe became more secular they also became a lot smarter. (And trade with the new world and india helped it prosper of course.) But to claim that it was Islam as a religion, and not economic decline and the brutal totalitariansim that was required to keep the restless impoverished population in control, followed by decades of western interventionism that led the middle east being a shithole is a tad simplistic, do you not agree? After all, it is the middle east that's a shithole, not Malaysia, for example.

>Now they're trying to ruin our shit too.

Maybe they are. Or maybe a small minority is trying to ruin it for everyone because that my friend, is the human condition

>They really are the trolls of all civilization.

Or they are the boogey men that your government needs you to hate

The king is never actually captured. That image really irks me.

By this definition of terrorism, angry wine producers have killed more people than islamic terrorism.

"Enjoy the show goyim, it's gonna last for a while"

>Is is possible that you really are this stupid. Have you every thought about reading a book?

What books did you read, specifically. Please name tittles and authors. Because I believe you're just a piece of shit that talks out of his ass and hasn't picked up any books since you dropped out of school.

>Calling isis a small group of cnuts
Fuck off

She doesn't have any fucks to give, because it was a European that died.

>Also snowflake needs to be plural in majority of cases. Mobs not apply.

I like how you alt-righters literally piss yourself when you meet snowflakes IRL.

So you think we maybe start a campaign of trying to reason with them? Maybe open mass educational prisons for suspected terrorists and try to engage them with our cultural beliefs? Maybe then when they agree not to kill us we can find them a nice job at a supermarket or something, stacking shelves maybe? You know, now I think about, I think you might be onto something there.

>2001
wtf