Well, Sup Forums

Well, Sup Forums.
I'm leaving Sup Forums 4ever.
I'm just making this thread to say farewell. Even though I've had a lot of fun on Sup Forums, I have to leave. The site just keeps getting shittier and shittier. Sup Forums is full of normies and newfags nowadays. Even though that's not the only reason why I'm leaving, it's one of the biggest. Goodbye, Sup Forums.
I will never forget you, Sup Forums.

see you in a month, tops, fag.

im gonna keep swimming in the shit for a little while longer OP

Better put your money where your mouth is
I feel bad for you, user.

Sup Forums has always had 'normies' and 'new-fags', that's how the site grows. There's more today but I don't think it's disproportional to the amount of people who 'get' Sup Forums. Most people acting like retards are just trolling anyway.

Plenty of reasons to dislike this site but I don't think newfags are as big of a problem as you think.

c u tomorrow

lol op you'll be back

Yeah, I do know. But still, as I said, this isn't the only reason I'm leaving. I'm leaving because of many reasons.
Maybe if you have a discord or anything else we could keep in touch, but I ain't coming back to Sup Forums.
Maybe in a couple of years

I'd also like to mention, I won't stop being socially awkward or try and get a life. Just quitting Sup Forums.

Also, these are all the pics I've got left that I will be posting.

see you around

Bait bait bait

The ride never ends user. See you in about an hour.

See you space cowboy... Also nice bait, fag

Gtfo already faggot. You were the reason we cant have nice things anyways. I go fap to traps and gore now. See you in hell you fucking gay cucklord.

Goodbye.
Not bait
Nah, unless I keep on replying to this thread. You're welcome.
See you.

Well, Sup Forums. This is it. The thread is obviously rip. Goodbye.

Bye, nigger

bye have a wonderful day :)

G/fur threads will miss you

Peace out mate, enjoy yourself

bye user. i know that feel. just back after 5months off. needed it.