I was worried about this but it's actually pretty darn good

I was worried about this but it's actually pretty darn good.

good but not their best

good comeback

Cedric can't even sing anymore how can this be good?

AOTY

What happened to his voice, it used to be one of my favourites though now he just sounds soul-less. That being said the album is otherwise great, not to keen on the mixing with the guitars but hey-ho.

Yeah, it's better that I had anticipated. Pretty good energy for a band that'd been dead for 20 years desu.
Also, I really like a bunch of the choruses here

Decades of touring (+screaming) taking its toll. Also men with a register that high tend to burn out faster (Geddy Lee for example) and after ten or so years can't hit those super high notes anymore

This. Plus the moments where his voice most noticeably faulters are all on some tracks in the first half. I didn't really have a problem with his voice on the songs after that. He even does a pretty good job on Incurably Innocent

somebody who can share the album , please

archive m8

bump

He sounds a lot like John Garcia from Kyuss when he's in his lower register

I feel like the only way I could enjoy ATDI with an older sounding cedric is in a live setting. I haven't heard this yet, and I am super skeptical about it admittedly, but I just cannot see me enjoying it. Especially after Antemasque.....

I saw atdi live in Seattle last year and it was a blast. but Cedric did sound older which I can't fault him for.

Even though ATDI is one of my fav bands of all time and they left a huge impression on me growing up. I just didn't like this. I tried twice.

>Brandon
fuck off you autist

Even though CHVRCHES is one of my fav bands of all time and they left a huge impression on me growing up. I just didn't like this. I tried twice.

I hear the resemblance a bit desu

he had vocal nodes that forced them to cancel their tour last year, that's why they did make up dates this year before the current tour. but yeah his voice isn't what it used to be. still decent.

i highly recommend you get soulseek.

Bump