Does Sup Forums like eating asshole?

Does Sup Forums like eating asshole?

It was a dumb fetish for awhile. Once you grow up you realize you're really doing nothing but tongue fucking a bacteria filled diaper.

i always eat my girls ass, but i think mentally it's kinda making up for the fact that i stick my dick in it afterwards

so you are saying it's probably not the healthiest of habits?

not a fan of licking guys assholes, smells like shit and tastes like skin. Maybe a girls butthole would be better.

But the mouth is just as dirty. I only lick clean, perfumes women's assholes

I've gotten surprise asslickings twice. The first time I kind of saw it coming because we showered together and she scrubbed my ass, the second time though a girl from work and me got all drunk and she went to town on my really dirty asshole. I did not kisss her after

never licked a man's ass, user so i have nothing to compare to it. eating a chicks ass is phenomenal.

I'm not a scat fetishist and I don't want to catch E.Coli.

I've eaten a bunch of guys assholes and it was great. the only danger is liking it too much!!

I like the idea in concept, but when applied it was like 'this smells bad'. Might of just been the dude, im assuming diet and the like has a large impact

who wouldnt love to lick that?

>But the mouth is just as dirty
Dont know what your mom told you told but there is not supposed to be feces in your mouth

I would eat that until I tasted what she had for breakfast the previous day!

Love licking a girl's asshole. Usually after or during them showering but I have done it in the heat of the moment. Depends on the smell on how into it I am. Stinky can be good, as long as it's a stink I like.

I like how wet women usually get afterward.

As for receiving it feels great. Only happened twice.

Girl asshole wasn't bad. She showered and washed it out first. I guess there are a load of pleasure nerves down there

I think the only real danger is eating a girls butthole then eating her pussy.

I do it all the time.

my high school gf was a lover of ass eating, she would spend more time eating my ass then fucking, she ended up marrying a nigger

Imagine that tongue burrowing into your asshole. Then when she's done licking it clean, seeing her saliva covered face look at you with those big doe eyes, smoldering in lust.

She probably has a scat fetish and imagines him as a sentient turd.

Welp, I just came.

it's been a long time but yeah I loved it, tasty too

I don't recommend it.
The bacteria around the but phone area can fuck with the bacteria in her vagina and can offset her vaginal PH. This can lead to irritation or bad bacteria overtaking good bacteria causing yeast infection and BV.

The same goes for eating dairy and sugary foods before eating pussy.

I haven't tried it yet. But I want to