She is 12 years old

>she is 12 years old

Why arent u putting hormones in your KFCs already?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tumblrbroo1994?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Proof.

>proof
>a screenshot of a giant paragraph in beaner language

Either post a link so I can use google translate or fuck off

What would a hot looking 12 year old be useful for?
It's not like it'll make them mentally ready for sex anyway.

>hormones
They'll be horny as fuck, don't worry.

Okay, another point of mine. I don't wanna fuck 12 year olds, we would have zero shit in common and they mostly listen to the most vanilla pop shit ever.

/isadorarodriguesdovale

Enough proof now?

And why do u need to have something in common with her? U gon talk or u gon fuck?

Americans are such beta cucks...

I wonder if she has any pubes.

Let's not kid ourselves, most girls consider sex part of a relationship. One that just wants to fuck and absolutely nothing else afterwards is rare.

Not American, also I'm kind of a serial monogamous, so casual sex isn't really something I do.

Monogamist*

how can this girl be 12 years old

It's Portuguese idiot

I don't know what site is this for, so no

No way that girl is 12

Yeah im sure u dont know thats a Facebook link.

lel shes not 12

I think she meant to type 21

she isn't 12... her twitter profile is literally called 1994 twitter.com/tumblrbroo1994?lang=en

Meaning she's 22-23

The way she speaks with teenage boys in her Facebook doesnt seem like an adult woman.
She says shes 13 in october.

Estrogeny on the food.

why would you do that

Oh shit this is not a drill folks

Lol

There's nothing more American than to be made upset just to have seen a language other than English. The fucking conservatives there have literally the exact same values as the Mexicans they hate, but simply are too frightened of Spanish language. And perhaps melanin

ITT: people who actually believe this bitch is 12. why don't people think for themselves anymore these days?

BRAZILIAN JAILBAITS ARE THE FUTURE.

Brazilian trap jailbait is the future.

It think she might actually be 22

Where do u see a dick in there u retard?
I swear Americans are so fixated with the Idea of brazilian being traps

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U MATE?

american fags doesnt know that brazilian bitches start to develop their bodies at 11yo
they look like milfs in the 20s tho

lel getting this worked up

Do you hate the fact that you secretly like traps that much?

Can someone translate this?

Prove to me she doesn't have one. You have no idea if she started as a he or not

Says "she" has been taking hormones for 12 years now, used to be a dude

Youre the one who started to talk about traps when i posted a pic of a hot girl, u retard.

That says A LOT about you.

so progressive

What

You posted a pic of a tranny who has been taking hormones for twelve years. Looks like you need to have 'the talk' with mommy again.

no 12 year old would have wrinkles on her face like that

>she

kek.... op's a fucking retard

Murifats are so easily trolled

If she's 12 then I'm a pedo.

What a fucking retard. Kys

We already know that.

She's a 22 year old shemale that has been taking hormones for 12 years.

> can't differentiate two closely related foreign languages
Must make you feel like a genius for pointing that out.

the amount of makeup caked on that face is unreal

What in carnation is this thread? And why is this beaner OP getting offended about the girl being a trap?

Yeah. A bean nigger language. Idiot.

that means her dick and balls have shrunk down to nothing

>Saying "she" is 12 yeasr old
>Started being a "she" 12 yrs ago

Op could be technically correct depending on which side of the American political spectrum you fall

Because she isnt a trap, idiot.
Am brazilian and i can tell u that.

Traps here have manly faces.

Well shit

>stuph sayin i'm not 12, and that i take hormones, im 12 for sure
>stahp puttin pressurh on me for muh body
>i don't take hormones hurr fcuk them other bitches
>i don't want to deactivate muh facebook, I MIGHT EVEN SHOW UP ON TV (wow)
>more 12yo shitlanguage

Its so hard for me to read this shit, honestly they should drop hormones and pickup a fucking portuguese grammar book.

Libertarianismo level is high on this thread

She is 30 & she got the tit job money.

basically she is making a statement that she is indeed 12 years old and that everyone should stop chatting shit. She says she does NOT take hormones.. then she just rambles a bit about how people saying false things about her wont change her life and that you can ask her mom if you really want to confirm her age. She then goes on to say that, referring to somebody's comment, that if she reaches 15 years old and her "boobs are on the floor" don't worry she will get reductive surgery

You're actually implying she didn't fuck yet. partyes, pools, funk, degeneracy... brasil-sil.
she has more sex than any alpha-male here on chan

The hormones are in the chickens, tho.
And chickens are delicious so u cant not eat them.

>People, stop it seriously, girls fighting saying not 12 years, or that I take hormones, I'm 12 years old yes! I do not take hormones, and everyone is checking me out in the charts that talk about me and saying, "there you are!" TADINHA* WHY? I'm super accustomed to people talking about me, speaking badly or well will not change my life, you think that I take hormones I don't for my body, which I think is very beautiful, and I like its identity and my identity and true yes! Do you want to confirm with my mother? Can talk to her, I hope I do not have to deactivate my social networks, PEOPLE I WILL APPEAR ON TV WHY PQP*! "(You'll be a) 15 year old (whose) my tits sag to the floor" Do not worry about it, because if this happens I'll do a surgery and put them up again! Stop arguing this, it's not all that!

*tadinha is slang, it means like "aw, poor girl"
*PQP is slang, it means "puta que pariu" or "the whore that whelped"

So this is the third world shithole version of the 'Cash Me Outside girl'. It's strangely comforting to know every country is a decrepit hell of degenerate, uneducated trash.

>beaner language
Not even. She's speaking Star Wars language that's all Portuguese sounds like to me. "Buta buta solo"

welcome to earth

A talking monkey

Meh. This is typical down in Brazil.

butterface or because she's brazilian, "cara da manteiga"

She is not ugly at all.

Meus deus, por que vocĂȘ veio vira-latar aqui?

Sure about that?

lmao at 40 yo virgins who think she is actually 12 because it says so on her facebook LOL.

I second that

>i'll insult someone because he's got more basic knowledge than me, i'm so cool