Why are all Mulatto QBs such whiny shitlords?

Why are all Mulatto QBs such whiny shitlords?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHWw9UKzHAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget Russlel Wilson

left -> mulatto
right -> n . african/berber

scam is full negroe

he acts like a full negro but he's really only 60% black

I be thinkin kepnig aint a nig cuz he dad a sandnigger?

>Full African

Im not even sure that is even a thing in the NFL

mulatos are bitch nigga traits

Kaepernick isnt even black, thats what makes his behavior so fucking hilarious

>Not black

>Black father

argentinians arent african

he's as black as he is white

Kaepernick adopted and raised by a loving white family. Oh muh oppression the white man keeping us down we wuz kangz

based Peoples Republic of Bulgaria bringing the bantz

lol you guys don't actually think cam's being whiny? have you seen the unflagged hits he's taken this season?

it's the same thing ben had to deal with as a big qb. compare that to brady who gets the call when a lineman looks at him funny.

soon to be dead sport

Produce a picture of his father. I have never seen one. And I don't think Kaep has either.

sexy bastard

>Russel Wilson
>whiny
go to bed Carson

One drop rule

They are?

That's not fair to compare Dak PresGod to mere mortals.

Kaepernick should deported to the middle of sub-Saharan Africa

They're both fucking niggers.

Alex Smith has taken the most noncall hits of all QBs this season. You don't see him whine like a bitch.

/thread

He's white though.

Dak didn't whine when he and a couple of his friends got their ass beat by some random niggas at a rap show. You think he's going to whine if he takes some hits from glorified overpayed bullies in the NFL?? Real nigga right there.

What?? What is his other 40%

such digits such wisdom

Dak doesnt seem like a whiny bitch. I cannot stand kaepernick's afro though. He looks like such a faggot with that afro.

That was at a club at PCB. I was there on spring break at the time and missed seeing him get jumped by an hour.

Topkek, i remember when based Straya came up with this image.

Once you go Dak, you never go back.

>Manlets

He's Egyptian. But he's got an afro so I guess they let it pass.

Add that whining Joe Flacco and his comments after getting his shit kicked in by a rookie QB

"We should beat this team," Flacco told reporters. "I'm not kidding."

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BOOOO HOOO

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What a whiny little bitch

>Black woman is ugly
>Black woman does something white people dislike
>SHES A NIGGER

>Be attracted to her in any way
>She does anything of importance
>Actually if you go back to her great great great grandparents there was a white cousin

Now, I don't watch rugby, but judging from nigger "culture" in general, I suppose it's because deep down they know they're an inferior subhuman race to everyone else and they need drama, race-baiting and whining in order to stay/become relevant and in spotlight. It's same everywhere else, I suppose it's not any different in rugby.

>"We should beat this team," Flacco told reporters. "I'm not kidding."

Then step up, nigga.

I watched that press conference and got a pretty good laugh out of it.

You have to have a serious mental illness to racemix and keep the afflicted child. The child grows up with no identity or pride in itself. If it gets leukemia or whatever bone marrow disease it will probably die

>"We should beat this team," Flacco told reporters. "I'm not kidding."

Flacco is the most delusional person to play in the NFL.

>You have to have a serious mental illness to racemix and keep the afflicted child. The child grows up with no identity or pride in itself.
You are confusing parenting with genetics. People aren't born with pride in their race or country. That's instilled by values and traditions set by the parents. Same thing with adopted children.

American niggers average at least 30% Euro DNA from slave rape

A half white/half black kid in the USA is actually 60-75% white

Amerifriends pls fill me in: Is Mulatto considered a racist insult?

Most black Americans have a lot of white ancestry in them, because of all the raping the slaveowners did. It's the reason why they tend to look a little different from black Africans. Same goes for blacks in Hispanic countries.

because they have the priviliges of white people but it's coupled with the attitude of niggers

no it just means half white/half black in old people speak

if you said it as a young person people other young people would look at you weird

It isn't used in common parlance. I guess you could say it is an insult, because generally the people who say it, are meaning it as an insult.

Newton and Kaepernick would be treated like any other nigger if they weren't good at sports and worked at McDonald's

>mulatto is an insult

no it is an outdated racial classification

what is the insult implied with mulatto? your mom fucked a nigger?

That literally was my point.

>if someone isn't charcoal black they're 30% white
wow a lot of actual africa is actually white

I thought you were implying that because they were part white they had white priveledge

my bad

a whole lot of Africa didn't get raped by white slave owners

there are literally genetics tests on African Americans showing an average of 25-40% white DNA depending on whether they are in New Orleans or in Seattle

zip it cuck

Africa Americans come from West Africa which looks like this unmolested

Like how calling a paki a paki is an insult. No one wants to be a paki

>Sup Forums leaking on to Sup Forums

This is now a Senegalese wrestling thread

youtube.com/watch?v=MHWw9UKzHAo

I wonder how much of a sexually frustrated bastard you've gotta be to stick your dick in a nigger slave

>Sup Forums leaking
>posts Bush

have a real president, cuck

I guarantee you most of those 20 something fit niggresses looked at lot better than their 50 year old fat ass white wives

Like calling someone a "mut"

technically true, but you still wouldn't use that word if you didn't mean it as an insult.

Damn the digits dont lie. Meme magic the boys to the Owl trophy.

would COLONIZE/10

They are the /r9k/ of the races.

but they look 90% black why?

melanin

it's a question of """"luck"""""

That's not what I'm saying. But it's a fact that most black Americans have a significant amount of white ancestry relative to black Africans. Ever notice how different a lot of "French" blacks (mostly recent immigrants from West Africa) look from American blacks (nearly all descended from West Africans brought here 200+ years ago)? Compare Pogba and Kante to Lebron and Durant.

Exactly. My little sister looks completely white despite being half-black, if our dad was 100% black she wouldn't look like that.