If we removed any one individual from history, which one would change music the most?

If we removed any one individual from history, which one would change music the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0jykIPCbhmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The caveman that first banged rocks together rhythmically

Obama

/thread

not true bcuz its probable that there would be a second caveman who wuld do the same you fucking deet deet

remove the ancient monkeys

that italian monk

Probably Bach

Exactyl, same with Hendrix for example. Offhand the more recent the person we kill the easier it'll be to change our history. For example if we killed the drummer for The Stooges whatever his name was. Sucks he died a few years ago anyways so I never got to pick his brain. Outtake for I Got a Right 1972

Schoenberg

The first male homo sapien

I got you you fucking faggot

Whoever made this
youtu.be/0jykIPCbhmo

We already addressed this you fucking literal retard

Scott Asheton

Died 26 months ago

britney spears

Would eliminating the human race not drastically change music?

THINK AGAIN NIGGERINO YOU JUST GOT FOOLED

Are you on crack?

>how does evolution work
I'm not explaining it to you

yeezy t b h

Why? Mr. I got tres trips

Me

Not gonna lie I haven't slept for 3 days but it made sense in my head

Common mistake perfectly understandable seriously. I'm about 30 minutes away from mixing alcohol and sleeping pills myself. Sweet sweet oblivion.

Michael Jackson

the guy who invented vacuum tubes

you could say that about anything tho. some suspension of disbelief needs to be applied here

this

rap would be in a different direction (3-4 times over)

Generally speaking and that's why the mote recent example the mote likely it would be. However for example Hendrix depended on TWO criteria. So the more factors the more unlikely to be inadvertently recreated. However I still insist he was simply a product of essentially time and space.

the guy who invented college

this is just word soup, please get some sleep user

this is objectively the truest answer

I'm the faggot that hasn't slept and even I'm more legible than that

That niggas on heroin

Lou Reed objectively, nobody caused music to take a harder left turn

George Martin.

AYYYYYY MY DUDE

came in this thread to say this, i was psyched on it too because its the only decent answer so far in this thread

Probably Tylo be Chillin

Fux. All the greatest composers read Fux's counterpoint religiously to learn how to compose.