WHAT THE FUCK! WHY THE FUCK CANT WE EVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT

WHAT THE FUCK! WHY THE FUCK CANT WE EVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT

>rasm

>rasm

>goof

>BEING A RAMS FAN AND NOT A RAIDERS FAN

u deserve it senpai

What did they seriously see in Goff? All I see is apathetic and cautious praise. I know he's only 22 but holy shit with this investment he should be at least able to throw with some confidence.

>All these LA fans hopping on the Rams bandwagon not knowing what they're in for

Been a Rams fan for 20 years. The Rams will ruin Jared Goff. The team will perpetually go 7-9. Jeff Fisher will never get fired because he has a video of Stan Kroenke raping and killing a little Haitian boy. We lucked into Kurt Warner and sent him on his way after 5 years. Nothing that good will ever happen to us ever again. Welcome to being a Rams fan LA fags.

LGTSS
>THE CITY OF GOFF ANGELES
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>losing to the fihs

>tfw i'm a raiders fan

>Jeff
>Fisher

>Jeff Fisher will never get fired because he has a video of Stan Kroenke raping and killing a little Haitian boy
what did hati ever do to stan?

DAK PRESCOTT WOULD HAVE WON THAT GAME

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

>rasm

Is he, dare I say it, a bust?

Probably. Carson Wentz will go on to be the next Ben Roethlisberger. Dak Prescott will go on to be the next Donovan McNabb. Paxton Lynch will be the next Steve McNair. Brandon Allen will get a chance to start and turn out to be the next Tony Romo. Jared Goff will be the next Tim Couch. Whether it's because the Rams suck at drafting or because they ruin everything they touch, Jared Goff was doomed the minute he became a Ram.

Alex smith 2.0

someday he'll be as bad as tanneshit

>High powered offense