Show me your best pewds, dewds

Show me your best pewds, dewds

Please be bait

I've never gotten into watching pewdiepie.

I tried a video once, and he just seems to be goofy.

I admit i might have had a bad sample.

Is the draw supposed to be the goofiness? Or did i just fail to find him being fucking hilarious?

Itss PEEEEEEEEEEEEWDIEPIE!

does he even play video games anymore?

No, mostly just recites the fourteen words into the camera for several minutes

Omg this dudes the biggest fuckhead on the internet

Amazing how rich you can be from being a dickhead though huh?

Please, please be an act, I swear to god if you guys arent joking and actually are 10 and enjoy talking about a normie youtuber. Please, god this is not real this.... no this is bait right? This is a sick s-sick A SICK FUCKING joke none of you guys a serious right?

I get it guys you got us, but you need to be 18 to be on Sup Forums.

>If this is not a joke I will actually commit suicide.

Calm down, please.

This fucking guy makes me want to cut every inch of his body, cut his tongue off, shove it up his ass and put his balls where his eyes are.

No you calm down, this isn't Sup Forums this isn't my Sup Forums?????!? I-I-Is it?

Please don't be real
Please

Im dreaming, and this is a nightmare.

Please someone shoot me and let me dream good dreams...

Forever

Okay, whatever.

So i had a question about pewdiepie. Wanna take a shot at that?

Im a sick fuck. But i laugh at pewds. Its like being a bronie.

I hope you actually die get cancer, and as your mother and father scream in joy. Your vision is blurry and the room is turning bright. You want to die so bad, the pain in your liver is unbearable, but your body wont give up.

Your parents are holding their sides as they leave for their first dinner with themselves. Without you, and you bawl, you cry and cry knowing your parents never loved you. The only reason they kept you was because they simply couldn't get rid of you. Not because they loved you, but because the law forbid them.

Alone, your parents are gone and your alone.
In a dumpster behind the hospital. They kicked you out after your parents told them they wouldn't pay for your medical bills anymore.
You sit there cold, and as you take your last breath you smile.

Because you know, that by dying you will be doing one good thing for the world.

Jesus, calm your tits, spergo. Pewd's actually pretty funny if you give him a chance.

No your not. Sup Forums isnt a sick place. If you think it is your a fat 10 year old who never leaves his house.

Your not a sick fuck, why do you think you are, did your torture a bug? Did you kill a dog?

If you are really a sick fuck, consider suicide, really do. Here is a great way to do it! Take engine oil and pour it all over your home. Then take a match light it and put it on the floor. Also at the same time turn your oven on, but don't let
the flams start, just put it on. As but make sure no flames spout from the bottom, so all you hear is the oven on, but your dont see flames.

Do this, and do the world a favor.

Dont want to destroy your home, just take a razor or knife and slit your wrist, pretty self explainitory

No he's not, he entertains 5 year old cunts like you. If you think hes funny you are literally autistic or just 5.

Have you ever even seen a top pewd? you have no idea whaat youre talking about, fagtron

Yes I have, and they are complete garbage. Again you need to be 18 on be, and the only people who like him a 10 year olds, such as yourself.

PS: Using the word fagtron just proves your 10,if I was a mod I would ban you, for breaking the 18+ rule.

I'm 28, fagtron. But you honestly sound like you're 16.

28, holy shit, so you fall in the actually autistic fanbase of his.

Consider not being a cuck?
Not being a ugly piece of shit?
Growing a pair?
Considering suicide?

Why tf are people tlking about youtubers on Sup Forums?
IT'S FUCKING FLOODED WITH NORMIES REEEEEEEE

Its the summerfags, we should be expecting a hell of a lot more of these toxic fucking threads.

...Do you not know how "summerfagging" works? It's late March, you boob.

Its summer has come really fucking early this year.
Ik what you are saying, but times have changed