Share cuckold content and stories

Share cuckold content and stories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me sharing my wife.

My wife has cucked me several times and it isn't a big deal, it's just sex... its not even a big deal now, I'm numb to it

Imagine being this pathetic

bumpppp

Not like I don't fuck dude, she just gets laid a lot... I can't keep up with her so she finds people to fuck... she's a sexual deviant and I can't control it...

why the fuck are you with her?

vids or gtfo

This doesn't make you any less pathetic
you're just a wallet to her

Every time we go out.

She's nice, she's pretty, she makes a lot of money, she loves to fuck, she has an actual good work ethic and sense of humor... it's not like she does it BC she hates me, she does it because she can't stand to not fuck when she could otherwise fuck... and honestly, she usually is fucking someone who could use it... you'd think you single losers on here always crying because you don't get laid would appreciate that there's a hot Slut out there giving it away

realize that what you're typing is seen as a joke. too pathetic and sad to be a real statement, something someone made up to get a laugh.

but no. you are just a joke of a man.

Read thisShe hasn't spent a dime of my money in ten years... I'm a kept man... I'm sitting home right now playing PS4 and shit posting... she'll come home and probably want to fuck later, and if I'm not feeling it, she'll just have a dude over... no big deal

>single losers
>girlfriend is calling other guys "daddy" and then goes home to this fat fuck and doesn't touch him

i've stopped feeling bad when girls are cheating on their boyfriends with me. because they're usually with some guy like you and it just gives me such a power sense to be above her when she thinks you're so below her. thanks betas

we have found the king of Sup Forumseta's

if were that pathetic i would've killed myself a long time ago

Fuck you guys are easy bait

i know all about my current girlfriends sexual history and she actually cheated on me twice and told me all of the details when i asked incredibly hot but i would never tell her it turns me on

>hurr i was only pretending to be retarded, heh, looks like you guys got fooled heh.

Yes, BC a hot successful woman has a kept husband that sits at home and is offered sex and if he doesn't want it she fucks other guys... yes, it does look like you tards got fooled

Got any pics of this chick and that chimp?

Seen this picture before.
>bullshit

bump

Nice, keep going?

Except this literally happens in the real world
some men don't really want sex that much

So if that is the situation, why make fun of him? If that situation was true, he'd be living the life then right? Sexy rich wife who lives to fu k and take care of her husband

Penetration is what I require, not this touchy feely shit, I want to see her used by this dude

Only sends before and afters

Why is it then that the filename of the "before" pictures suggests otherwise?

This is in 6 sections; character limit and my attempt to tell a story
>Wife was in her 20’s
>she never believed she was hot and fuckable
>Sex life was good; anal, outdoors, light bdsm, bondage: usual stuff
>I was her first, she wasn’t mine
>I always wondered if she was curious about what it would be like with another guy
>Once asked her whilst in bed if she ever thought about it; she said “Maybe, but I’m happy with you”
>I detected some insecurity
>I told her she was hot, guys find her attractive and I wasn’t jealous as I trust her
>used it as part of fantasy play in the bedroom – got her hot (mind you, fantasy is fantasy)
>kept reassuring her that I wasn’t jealous that she got turned on at the thought of another guy
>(In fact, I got the benefit of sex-crazed fuck)
>time passes
>one day, after sex, she says “user, did you mean what you said about not minding if other guys find me hot?”
>”No, of course not. I know plenty of men find you hot” and I gave her a list of guys who I knew loved her tits/ass/legs
>”Oh...OK”
>a week or so later, in bed, in after-sex glow “user?” look at her, she’s not meeting my eye, “remember when you said you didn’t mind if other men find me attractive?”
>“Yes”
>Long pause. I can see she’s thinking hard about what to say
>“Well user ...... there’s this guy at work that’s hitting on me”
>”Oh, really? I told you that you are attractive. Is he bothering you?”
>She immediately thinks I’m going to go mediaeval on him
>She goes “Oh no, ...no, no....nothing like that. It’s OK. He’s fine. It’s only little...hints”
>I ask: ”And how do you feel about that?”.
>She looks away and replies “Actually, it’s quite flattering. He’s a bit younger than me and he’s not bad looking”
>“OK” I say “Just let me know if he becomes a pest and I’ll have a little word”
Interest? Has been posted before

The order they were saved detective.

Keri?

moar

if you're going to be doing this, know it is the highest risk hetero sex you can have

make sure shes vaccinated for HPV, and that all partners are at least getting 10x panel tests prior to even meeting

if you dont do that, you're asking for all the STDs

More public pics

continue

Nice, very nice equipment on this bitch, can we get some more of her?

Legit nobody said that

Nope

My nigga

Any asshole shots?

>a few days, in bed after sex
>“user?”
>”Hmmmm”.
>”Would you mind if I found other guys attractive?
>”Of course not. It’s normal”
>”Well, remember that guy I told you about?”
>She’s gauging my reaction: “Yes, I do. Is he still dropping hints?”
>”Yes he is” ....pause.... “Would you mind if I hinted that I find him attractive too?”
>”Why woud you want to do that?” (but having a good idea)
>Pause...”I don’t know.... just see if he’s serious, I suppose”
>”What will you do if he responds by wanting to take it further and tries kiss you?”
>”Would you mind?”
>”No, not if you wanted to. I’ve told you that”
>”It might be fun – furtive necking in the office. Maybe in the stationary cupboard like a movie cliché” she says with a grin. “Anyway, he’s probably just flirting and will run away if I respond”
>I can see she’s now trying to make a joke of this
>I say “You go ahead if you want. I trust you. Just remember, no secrets”
>“Thanks” she said; plants a kiss on my nose.
>A few days later. “user, remember the guy at work? Well when he flirted today when we were alone waiting for a meeting to start, I flirted back....”
>“and?”
>“and you were right - he tried to kiss me”
>"I told you he would. What happened?"
>"We were just flirting back and forth and he leaned in, made a joke and suddenly gave me a little kiss on the cheek"
>"That's it? A kiss on the cheek?"
>"I was a bit surprised and turned my head to look at him, then he gave me a little peck on the lips."
>"So what did you do?"
>"Well, without thinking, I sort of pecked him back. He looked at me, started to kiss me properly when we heard someone coming so we sort of jumped apart"
>"And then?"
>"And then the office door opened......we both must have been looking guilty as the person coming in gave us an odd look as she sat down for the meeting"
>"That's the way rumours get started" I said

Lingerie he bought her

>This one fucking faggot comes to me and tells me to fuck his wife in front of him
>I punch in the face for being a despicable cuck

Nice trips and that's pretty hot... too bad she doesn't send penetration shots... you ever watch? Whatching is next level hot man

keep going!!

My gf sent me a pic of her feet once claiming she was "on the couch watching tv with her mom" but I could tell she was in bed, she had her pants off (could see part of her thong), and someone else clearly took the pic (weird angle).
Tbh i think she did it on purpose knowing i would notice and dump her. Shame too she sucked like a champ. PS kept her around as a fuck buddy after that till she left so kinda cucked.

Underrated

>"You're not angry"
>"What, at some flirting, a peck on the lips and an interruprted kiss? Hardly"
>She smiled, obviously relieved "Well if we hadn't been interrupted...."
>"Oh, so now the truth is out" I joked "Are you going to do it again?"
>"I might, if he tries again" she looks up at me with an impish grin "it's sort of unfinished business"
>Over the next few days she says they have become quite frindly and eat lunch together in the canteen but nothing happens; she reckoned he must have been frightened off by the interruption
>Then one day we were washing up after supper and she just says "Business concluded"
>"What?" I say, as I had no idea what she was on about
>"That unfinished business I told you about. It got finished today"
>The penny dropped "Oh, you mean you and..."
>"Yes"
>"So what happened?"
>"Sort of the same as last time. Except no interruption"
>"Oh, reallY? How convenient"
>"Yes. He pecked, me, so again I pecked back again to see what would happen and the next thing I know he's kissing me properly.
>”I suppose you kissed him back?”
>”You don’t mind? You’re not angry with me?”
>much reassurance that no, I wasn’t angry, I'd said it was OK and she'd just taken me up on my offer
>“Yes....yes I did. He’s quite a good kisser. After a while, tongues were involved”
>"So you liked it?"
>“Yes I did. It was quite...nice. Exciting, even. A bit like being a schoolgirl kissing boys on dates again”
>"Then he had to go to another meeting - he said he'd just come into the room as he'd seen me go in"
>I can see she's gotten quite a thrill out of this, and I guess she's flattered someone finds her married ass attractive
competing with spooderman
I can't understand these "don't like what I like" morons - just fuck off to another thread

Keep going

sauce on this?

>A few days later, again in bed (she knows how to choose the right time), she says to me "Something happened at work today .....with that guy"
>"Oh?"
>"She hesitates "I got an Outlook invite from him to a meeting in one of the small meeting rooms we rarely use"
>"So?"
>"So when I get there's only him and he tells me there's no other invitees....and we have 30 minutes"
>"Cunning swine"
>"So we start making out and...you won't be mad?"
>"You've told me this before. Why would I get mad?"
>pause
>"Well as he's kissing me suddenly I feel a hand on my thigh..... so I pull away"
>She looks at me
>"He keeps kissing me and this time when he puts his hand back I didn't move away, I didn't want to....I just kept kissing him......to see what would happen"
>"And?"
>"The next I know he's slid his hand up my thigh and he's cupping my pussy in his hand"
>”He’s a fast worker. How did you feel about that?”
>”You won’t be mad?”
>”No, I won’t be mad”
>"God it was so hot....I was getting so turned on, so wet. I just had to stop him"
>"Why?"
>"It was becoming embarassing...my panties were soaked...it felt so good but so wrong getting so turned on by another man"
>"Hardly surprising when you're kissing a man with his hand on your pussy"
>I lean over, kiss her and cup her pussy with my hand
>She smiles, kisses back and wild sex ensues. She's really turned on.
>After, she looks at me "If you're angry or upset then you'd tell me, wouldn't you?"
>"Yes I would. And I'm not"
>pause
>She shyly looks up at me: ”He says he’d like to meet up, outside work. So we have more time and privacy”
>"You didn't tell me that before"
>Grin "It might have stopped you doing what we just did"
>”"Well" I say, “you know what that means, don’t you?”
>long pause
>”Yes.....I think I do”
apologies for the delays between posts - I'm fitting this in between other jobs

wish my girl cucks me soon

more pls

>”And do you want to meet up with him?”
>long pause “Yes.....yes I think I'd like to. Just to see what happens”
>”Well you’d better arrange something, then, and see where it goes”
>”You don’t mind?”...
>(rinse and repeat: no I don’t, I’m not mad, I’m not jealous, etc)
>She checks with me that I really don’t mind, etc. each day for a couple of days
>she confesses that there have been more snatched kissing and fondling sessions at work, and things have been getting quite heated between them
>She says it's quiet fun kissing and fooling around with someone more her height (I'm much taller than she is)
>then on a Thursday, stiiting in the living room after supper, reading and TV on
>”user?"
>"Hmmm?"
>"About me meeting up with him. I talked with him today about where this was going"
>I look over at her
>"Oh yes" I answer ".. and?"
>Long pause
>"He's asked me to meet up with him this Saturday afternoon. .....I can tell him no...cancel.... if you want”
>She's not looking at me. I can see she's nervous and biting her lip
>"Do you want to?"
>She nods
>”Then it’s fine. Tell him OK”.
>She promptly comes over to me, kisses me then drags me upstairs for sex and damn near kills me – she was really turned on
>Saturday lunchtime comes, she’s awkward around me, checks I really don’t mind one more time, then goes upstairs to get ready
>I’m in the lounge, reading
>I hear come down again and she comes back into the lounge; she’s looking really sexy and she’s slightly flushed
>we look at each other and we both know what's probably going to happen if she goes out this afternoon
>She leans over me “Are you sure...?”
>I shut her up with a kiss and tell her “Go.....have fun”
>I can tells she is apprehensive, but that she wants to do this
>”Well, if you’re....”
>“For heaven's sake, go” I tell her.
>She picks up the keys to the car, looks at me once again for reassurance
>I wave at her, and she’s gone

this is the fakest shit i've ever seen... worse than those fantasy novels bitches read

>"kissing me properly"

jesus christ was this written by a ten year old?

youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

Thank you for your valuable input. I'm glad you know my girl's sexual history better than I do

>jesus christ was this written by a ten year old?
no

samefagging this hard

>Now, quick, out with the Paint and colour picker

Yes, I've watched. It's incredible. She goes full submissive for this one guy and the sounds...my god...I can cum just hearing her whimpers as he uses her.

>"my girl's sexual history"

if you mean delusional fantasy that you poorly concocted in your head.. dude you are a horrible writer honestly don't quit your day job

you sound like the male version of those lonely cunts who write 50 shades and twilight fan fic

>if you mean delusional fantasy that you poorly concocted in your head
Actually, no. This happened. But of course you'd know better than I, because you were there
>dude you are a horrible writer
>OK. Thanks for your critical input; I never claimed to be Shakespeare - care to do me a re-write? You can be my ghost writer
>honestly don't quit your day job
No intentions of