Hey Sup Forums. Looking for advice. I've been dating this girl for a couple of months, really sweet...

Hey Sup Forums. Looking for advice. I've been dating this girl for a couple of months, really sweet. We really hit it off. She's beautiful. Funny. And won't hesitate to kick a person's ass. Completely my type. Anyway, she told me the other night that she used to be a prostitute. The news hit me hard. I always knew she dealt drugs and did shit like that and never really cared because she was really professional about it, not some typical bum. Had an accountant and everything. But this just fucked with me. Anyone here ever date an ex prostitute? How do I stop thinking about all the dick she's had?
>TL;DR I just found out my GF used to be a whore what do I do.

End of the day its just a job so don't take it to heart user. Not like she was taking dicks for free...

Tip her everytime you have sex

This is true user. I definently don't judge her, I'm just a jealous type.

never trust a hoe

Past doesn't mean shit. If you were a crackhead and came clean would you still
be crackhead? Of course not. She is yours now just accept what she has done and move on if you truly love her and make sure she never does it again.

and girl you'll find has already had several dicks up in there so why should you care more if she got paid to take a few more?

Fuckin solid user

/thread

If she repented and is done with the past( and is also a cool and a right girl) then whats all the fuss about?
How many girls get jamed by other guys and you don't think about it just because she doesn't works by the street lights.
Now enjoy your girl.Don't do drugs,treat each other with care.Teach here good morals.
Enjoy life together.

An addict is always an addict. Addiction changes your brain and makes you into something different.

That being said she's probably not addicted to being a hooker. Not a big deal besides the AIDS.

Nah I got tested were good

You're right user. Thank you.

Ask her if she ever want to go back to that line of work, gauge her reaction. Past is in the past people CAN turn a new leaf if they want to.

Your choice user, but I would leave her in a heartbeat, fucking nasty bitch. Shit like this is something you're supposed to be honest about from the very beginning, not a couple months in. That's how I would feel anyway, how can you possibly trust her after this? What else is she going to tell you a year from now? Also, being a whore is a job now? Are you cucks joking? What a fucking lowlife mate, aye, it's your life.

This.

She doesn't necessarily WANT to. But I doubt she'd have a huge problem if she had to

>richfag detected.
Times are tough, user. Being a whore pays the bills.

Once a whore always a whore mate. What if she gets into debt somehow someway? You know she'll be sucking cock without hesitation. What about for a promotion? Disgusting lad.

>cuckold detected

Worthwhile people don't sell their honor for a quick buck.

Fucking this, she knows how easy it is now, she already showed she has no problem keeping things from him either. It's as if OP wants to be a cuck.

unless you have a virgin fetish, dont worry about it. instead be glad she got enough dick in her liftetime to not feel the urge to experiment and she should be confident enough to know what she likes and you should be lucky enough to get a partner who knows what he is doing. so overall you got a lucky deal. I've had a few virgins now and those were the most retarded, girls I've ever dated, the more experienced one always were the better experience.

this all only works if your gf isn't a psycho, stuck up bitch, then why would you date a fucking whore if there are no benefits from it

guys come on this is fucking pasta

dump her. every time you go down sloppy hole remember how much kilometers of dick drove here

Lurk more

>girl
>whore
Everytime dumbass. GTFO

It's not about the sex, it's about her mindset. A whore doesn't give a fuck about her body, and she'll use it for profit whenever she can. She might tell you it's a thing of the past, and maybe she actually believes that, but when times get hard, she'll drop to her knees in no time. Leave her while you still can OP, trust me.

There are no ex whores, as well as there are no ex gays

She's a jew isn't she

Tried dating a girl like this trust me op when she gets bored or drunk she will hook up with some dude for new dick. You might even walk in on it like I did don't be a fool and date sluts or hookers who tell you they have changed. People don't change

what you have to worry about is that her previous clinets will contact her looking for a renunion and if she is low on cash she may oblige thinking its just sex.

same happened to me tbh. dont count on her.

Who gives a fuck bro if you lover her... i see the dilemma but at the end of the day everyone has their past

>used to be
It's not something you easily stop. She probably still fucks some clients when money is needed or will start again in the future.