OFFICIAL Flames @ Red Wings

will the wongs get a win finally?

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.unotelly.com/
nhl.com/schedule
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3 mins

Who will score the wings 300th goal against the flames?

stats brought to you by me.

LGTSS

Here are the running differentials.

Overall includes the playoff series. Home and away do not include playoffs.

Vanek tbqh

the fucking game is blacked out on gamecenter live?

wtfh it says its on FSDT not national tv?

Green

>Kronwall beaten to the puck

How many more times we are going to see this nonsense?

Apparently it's on (((NHL Network))) tonight, which seems to happen every other week with Wings games, and it's fucking horseshit desu.

t. buttblasted NHL.tv subscriber

SCARRR

SAUCE

www2.unotelly.com/

Get yourself a trial for this, it will allow you to watch it. You just need to change your DNS settings real quick.

>cuckgary flims
haha

what a joke of a team and city lmaoo

BTW if any of you NHL.tv faggots have roku, amazon fire tv, or xbox one I think I can activate the Fox Sports Go app for you for free. Just install it, get to the screen that gives you the code to enter, then post the code in the thread.

so fucking mad, i hate how I cant watch games when theyr on NHL network or NBCSN

I got all my food and drinks ready, went to turn the game on and SURPRISE.. its on NHL network all of a sudden

waste of my money

Tatar scores the 300th goal against the flames!

You need a VPN or DNS if you're going to use NHL.tv in the US. Otherwise you are wasting your money. See Get the free trial and it will open.

All of a sudden? It's been known for over a week. Research things so you don't waste money bruv

Thanks lad, seems to work.
>new browser
>outdated flashplayer
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's like these people don't have autism or something. I mean, what the fuck...

You should use nhl.com/schedule instead of google

Why does it feel like they're losing even when they aren't? Why are the threads so utterly dead this year?

Weekday threads are the best threads. I watch pretty much every game and I used to be in every thread but I missed a few because I've been busy. I think most the people that have been here consistently have been busy too. It just isn't a real Red Wings thread unless the Swedish guy is posting black girls.

talking to my parents right now

MANTHA

WHAT A FUCKIN SNIPE

MANTHA!!!

MANTHA MANIA

Save us Vanek

This team is so fucking bad, the worst team I have seen in 10 years.

Did you watch last year? They had good moments and bad ones but at their worst they were way worse than they are now.

I don't know man. This is pretty high suck per capita.

At least they're trying. Watching them doesn't make me want to kill myself. I had to turn off that game against Montreal and I'm not feeling anything close to what I felt that night.

I guess its better than being on the PP to end the game.

They should make PP carry over to the next game, regardless of team. That would be kinda fun.

At this level, saying "at least they're trying" is just patting them on the back for not producing results, which is exactly what they're doing right now. When trying doesn't lead to success, changes need to be made.

Losing every game by one goal sucks. Watching them not score goals at all and play like complete shit for the entire game is far worse. I want to see them do better, but there's room for improvement. The on ice product isn't the worst I've ever seen.

I honestly want the wings to do horrible this year so they can actually draft in the top ten. Id rather be trash for a few years with good draft picks then to "rebuild on the fly" which isn't working.

I'm going to look it up and see the records of each red wings team for the last 20 years and figure out where this year stands in terms of records after 19 games.

Its quite probably the worst. I am certain it is one of the worst 3 in the last 20 years.