Ctrl-f "cringe"

>ctrl-f "cringe"
>no results
Cringe thread now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-J_ocQPcHM
youtube.com/watch?v=nF0LskzKBwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

After growing older since i was a 15 year old brony roughly 5 years ago, this shit makes me cringe into oblivion now.

fuck, meant to reply to this

youtube.com/watch?v=g-J_ocQPcHM

why.
just why

>>ctrl-f "cringe"
>>no results
This whole board is cringey, a bunch of alt righters jerking off to the same traps and anime feet every day is rockbottom

>only 2 qts in the pack

wow

What the fuck do those words even mean?

Longer you look the worse it gets

i dont blame them, they're both cute in that odd way

m8 what the fuck tbh

good that you stoped with that but dont be too harshe on yourself noone can change the past

Is there fruit in that plastic container?

lmao it's that nigga kane larkin, has he killed himself yet?

This is one of those things that I'm actually okay with as long as they don't procreate.
There shouldn't really a big deal about incest as long as neither are in a position of power over the other and are both over the age of consent.

Same, except I was 25, wtf was i thinking, granted I wasn't as bad as those assholes but I still had some shirts and figures and shit

lol look at that giant infection in his ear shits gonna look like cauliflower in 5 years

sauce?

Fucking cringed, this is horrible

>performer in costume backstage
This is not cringe.

This. Most people on here lack self-awareness.

Would this be dunning-kruger effect, or just autism?

Hello, New friend!

Autism

just some context
-this man thinks he's black
-he claims that his mom was a whore because she is white and his dad is white
-flairs nostrils in every picture to keep up the illusion

Ugh. I'm jealous.

pic for the trouble, random retard i found on fb.

why is this cringe?

skinny jeans + sweater vest, phone in pocket, shirt too loose, wearing sneakers with what's supposed to be a formal outfit.

The tie is shit too.

>new friend

I've been here for like 9 years, wish I haven't though. Reshitposting this picture since 2013 doesnt make it any more cringy.

Newguys incomming.

Finally, someone who gets it.

oh man i feel so bad for the girl in the back.

Bunch of informal little niggers man.

Also nicknamed talcum x, or Martin Luther cream

Spot the fashion-less nexkbeard yank. Fuck off back to your basement and get your carer to slip on a mew pair of non-shit stained y-fronts. You deserve it.

The tie is shit but he's wearing a shirt (slightly too big) and a waistcost. That isnt a fucking 'sweater vest'.

The skinny jeans arent great and a decent pair of trousers wouldnt go a miss. Add in some decent shoes and you're half way there

You sure? Looks like ink
But i hope someday his faggot flesh tunnel will be rotten

>most people think they're so amazingly self aware that they can't add useful content.

what is it anyway? like a rats body smeared against a bath tub?

>rubbering

true

She looks like a hostage...

If you look at the background, it's a theater kid in costume, doing some theater shit. Which is only a little cringey.

if i were the girl i wouldve fucking left when i saw those 2 fuckers. bet she wanted to kill herself.

Trips and double dubs checkd

half a years worth of used pads scraped off to take tub pictures for a potential suitor. and fruit i think

you can barely see his dick too. pathetic.

I think it's a bar of soap.

I wanna fuck that kid

That is horrifying but check out the qt girl in the back

found this shit just 10 minutes ago.

>that chips package
is that switzerland?
im not sure if zweifel chips sells outside switzerland but if not, then this guy is probably swiss

shame

>tfw when 22, 6'2, 180lbs and decent looking but this guy is still swiping all the pussy while im here fucking my gf every night
Why live

maybe she wants to get raped

>Martin Luther cream
that made me kek

Fuck this picture. Every time I see it.
These guys have been doing poker night every Thursday for the past five years. One day mike feels bad for his friend and decides to invite his friend to poker night. He shows up an spergs the fuck out for 4 hours and everybody just waits for it to be over. But shit he just kept showing up and getting worse every time. Started bringing his body pillow waifu. Couldn't go 10 minute without referencing some 4chin thread. They started changing the house where they'd have poker night at but he always somehow figured out where and when it was happening. Fuck that guy

why is he naked? i need to bleach me eyes now

Tornado tongue sounds appealing

Underrated

Perhaps it is not Mike who has problem, but the normies.

Cringed hard

melonpan?

His head looks like New Orleans after Katrina

Is this the guy that did the just because you're an ugly little cow video? That was fucking hilarious, why does everyone hate him?

he's been on that trap shit since wednesday so he ain't had no time to shower or change clothes he real for that namsane

Third Bradberry brother, more insane than ETHAN

youtube.com/watch?v=nF0LskzKBwA

ITS THE CRINGELORD
BEHOLD

Kek I thought there were egg yolks in that container

IMETHANBRADBERRY!

Kek'd

who the fuck still traps fur these days? lmao.

Alpha and stylish as fuck. Looks like a young willem dafoe