Who is Blaise Bailey Finnegan III? Is he a friend of the band playing an eccentric character...

Who is Blaise Bailey Finnegan III? Is he a friend of the band playing an eccentric character? Or is he an irl right-wing anarchist nutjob? What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National-anarchism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk, but he's clearly an Iron Maiden fan

He seems like he would be one of those sovereign citizen morons

He was apparently some random guy interviewed in a vox pop if the Wikipedia page on the ep is to be believed. They also apparently sample him on a track on f#a#

All probably correct. He's a random Walmart greeter they interviewed iirc, don't think even the band really know him.

>I wrote a poem
>"heh noone will realize I'm just copying Iron Maiden's lyrics"

what did he mean by this?

gybe does god-tier sampling, since they're all field recordings or audio from interviews they conducted.

They know he's crazy too, but humor him.

you kids gotta be careful walking around here late at night
this the perfect place to get jumped

Blaze Bayley was also the name of Iron Maiden's vocalist in the 90s

I heard it came from an existing recording (maybe even a film) and they didn't record it. Can anyone confirm?

>Right wing
>Anarchist

Welcome to the memeist ideology to ever exist en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National-anarchism

What are some other good postrock albums like gybe's stuff, he has left us alone, and palmless prayer / mass murder refrain?

>"You write it, eh?"
I'm sure I hear one of them say that after he recited the poem.

you think the end of the world is coming?

no. so says the preacher man, but... I don't go by what he said

ironically my college friend was crazy about this band and song... he also considered the metal head buddy of ours to be childish

and none of us knew the fags were both listening to the same lyrics

You will believe you've gone insane

get outta here with your pleb shit

I know about national anarchism and ancaps, but they're not even real anarchism lol

They should have just stuck a dead-flag-blues-esque monologue in the middle, I don't like listening to some dude and his retarded ramblings and plagiarized poems

He also quoted Hank Williams III on Providence

The sampling in that track is god-tier desu

Dude exploiting mentally ill strangers for our mediocre STFB ripoff lmao