Daily reminder he beats his kid

Daily reminder he beats his kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo?t=8m41s
arstechnica.co.uk/science/2015/08/100-psychology-experiments-repeated-less-than-half-successful/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder he beats pampered sjws

Daily reminder OP beats other men's meat

not a fan but is there any proof?
im just curious

At least I get laid.

>is there any proof?
Of course.
youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo?t=8m41s

All he said is he supports disciplining your child in one video and some autistic man child got really triggered and makes a thread about it once a day

I don't wana watch a shitty 20 minute video but thanks anyways

>all he said
He said he does it to his own child too. Proof posted in the thread.

It says 8m41s in the url, the actual thing is about 30 seconds long.

thanks boi

nothing wrong with beating your kids.
you obviously don't have kids.
kids are only a little bit worse than college students.

Keep pretending your parents cared about you.

Daily reminder that SJWs never got beaten as kids. Not by their parents, anyway.

>spanking = beating your child

I want Reddit to leave

Keep pretending that daddy putting his penis in your ass was tender love.

Stalin was beaten as a kid.
We can use actual arguments instead of analogies, you know?

What's the difference? Both are harmfull, one's just a less radical version of the other.

>beats
>present tense
Didn't that fucker die like 3700 years ago?

Spanking only causes pain. Beating causes injury.

So were Winston Churchill, Abraham Lincoln, Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, etc. In conclusion: beatings have a tendency to produce great people. Great monsters too, but you can't produce things with 100% efficiency.

daily reminder Sup Forums is being constantly attacked by paid shills.

Daily reminder: toughen the fuck up

we all die and life hurts. physical pain can be used productively.

Learn to fight or cut out your tongue.

he is right hitting your kids is fine providing it isnt flat out abuse

Is water a poison? Try drinking 6 liters all at once see how it works out for you. It's just a more radical version of a melted snowflake!

>only causes pain
Most psychologysts will tell you that both are very harmful to a child's develpment and mental health. By your logic, child rape isn't as bad as beating if it doesn't leave bruises.

Yep. This is just a faggot YouTube suffering delusions of grandeur.

If only psychology were an actual science with repeatable experiments.

>literally genghis khan

> literally retarded.

>I don't believe in psychology
Scientologist detected.
I have scientists and professional behind me. You have nothing.

>he is right hitting your kids is fine providing it isnt flat out abuse
So never then?

You have psychologists behind you. Also the Scienos hate psychiatrists, not psychologists.

... Wait, you understand the difference between those two things right?

50 years ago, most would have, because all they had was the correlation. Today all will. We've been measuring the effects for decades and now fully understand how the trauma physically alters the development of the human brain and stunts it's growth and increases plasticity.

>disciplining a screaming child who wont behave somehow equates to beating.

Are you fucking retarded? spanking a child is not a bad thing, god knows It happened to me a lot and I fucking behaved after that.

> Stunts growth
> increases plasticity

These are contradictory. A plastic brain can develop better than an hardened brain.

Whats wrong with beating your kid? Maybe then he won't grow up as some autistic multigendered retard that needs protection because world isn't nice

thanks, i knew there was something wrong with this guy

To be fair, autism is a birth defect...

Granted, people can behave like autists because their parents or school didn't discipline them enough.

ooo i see this is just millennial cry baby shit

he spanks his kids and so that = beat

stupid

Spanking your own child is terrible. The psychological damage this does, not to mention the proclivity for homoeroticism this awakens in young boys. Disgusting. This is why I only spank other people's children.

That test was actually interesting.
What did you get /b??

>"im a fag and its daddys fault"

no you were always a fag and you were also a paint in the ass

can someone tell me who this sargon of akkad nigger is?

A faggot who gets triggered by other people being triggered and whines about others being whiny. We live in contradictory times, user.

>equating spanking with rape

If he really beat his kid he wouldn't publish a video suggesting he did. People who intentionally do things like that are very careful to cover their tracks. I spank that doesn't leave a bruise isn't abuse by a long shot.

found the SJW

is he a youtuber or something?

A*

>Psychology is infallible

I suppose these 100 repeated experiments with entirely different results to the original prove just how sound psychology as a science is.

arstechnica.co.uk/science/2015/08/100-psychology-experiments-repeated-less-than-half-successful/

*wife's kid

Yup.

Oh yeah i used "autism" in this loose meaning that is usually beeing used around the internet.
And honestly im not for beeing brutal or anything like that, but i just can't stand seeing young people behaving like shit, disrespecting their elders etc. And wasting time on making up what pronouns they want world to use towards them, and can't help the feeling that Stress-free upbringing has something to do with that.

>By your logic rape is okay
Found the UC Berkeley student

Gotta make sure you control everything people do, huh? No free speech, no free thought, can't even let people raise their kids the way they want. Want a fucking totalitarian utopia you people are creating.

Americans should beat their children. It's good for them.

How does he beat his kids? Spanking? Faceslap? Knuckle sandwich? Gutsucker?
Carolina romper stomper?

A good spanking is rough, but it's not the worst disiplinary action one can take.

Fat middle aged man complaining about feminism ruining magic the gathering.

Found the American.
>hurr durr I have the RIGHT to beat my kid

Spanking is not beating. I don't think it's a good thing but I'd rather have parents spanking their kids than beating them.

nor the best. If wanna punish my kid or make him cry or rightly make him reflect and think what better action he could have taken in a certain situation...i don't need to beat him.

neandertal coward....if you don't think, you can't teach your kid to.

link?

good maybe he wont turn in to an entitled little liberal shit

Daily reminder that punishment stops children from being cunts when they're older

daily reminder that OP is a libtard

Kek. Parents who don't give their kids a good spanking for doing obnoxious shit they're told not to do always end up becoming piece of shit human beings that think they can do whatever they want. Prove to me that's not true because I've never met a single person that's gotten spanked as a kid as punishment that turned out bad. Vice versa, ones that didn't turned out to be entitled shit lords.

hey, he's only a quarter nigger

And look at how many people know his name. Shit, you don't even need his full name just "Stalin" and we already know who you're talking about. Now that's something.

I was the one getting spanked by my father.
This was me: What do you mean "If I wanna punish my kid, I don't need to beat him". Why would you ever want to punish your kid? You're supposed to be a teacher, or someone to look up to, not someone to fear.

My father spanked me, but atleast I respected him. I wouldn't respect you one second if you were my father, and I would never feel like I want to punish my kids.

You've convinced me time to beat some kids.

I get you and agree 100%. I have a legit autistic kid and sometimes I want to beat the crap out of him. I know why he does that, and cannot help it, and I of course don't. But people with proper brains behaving that way? I want to be the machine gunner the day we put them against wall. Euphemistically, of course.

go fucking spank your boyfriend's balls faggot. you cant tell a difference between a discipline spank and beathing. looks like you lacked the first earlier in your life and got a lot of beating later for being a fag. so you only know one and cant tell a difference. stupid cunt.

relax, dude, we're all fags here.

daily reminder that you needed more than a few smacks as a child, then you wouldn't be such a faggot

Not only that, he is a racist, islamophobe, and misogynist. His followers think they are clever, but in reality they are pretty sad.

Don't forget trappist.

That dirty filthy monk...

What if I just bop 'em on the head with a rolled up piece of paper every now and then?

id beat my kid. just depends for what. was it gonna stab another kid just to see what its like? hell get the back of me hand, does he wanna convert to islam? back of me hand

Proof was posted.