As the result of a nuclear war, you're the last man on Earth and these two lesbos are the last women

As the result of a nuclear war, you're the last man on Earth and these two lesbos are the last women.

What do?

Finally alone

I'd rather wank off to pictures of a million dead babies rather than contemplating what a failure of a race humans were

Breed with the one on the right but
the other one w/ blindflod so to have more kids. Y know, mixed genes and stuff

Rape breed both. Repeat until I have an inbred army of my own.

>force the right one to grow her hair and look like a women.
> impregnate
> kill any boys that come out
> fuck my daughters
> create harem just for me
> die without leaving a boy to repopulate

Not that anyone is bringing back the human species with just 3 people, but fatty would almost surely be the better breeder.

Skinny would probably die halfway through squirting out her first pup, if she can get knocked up at all (and assuming either of these bitches would ever even allow themselves be fucked by a man).

nothing because I'm asexual genderqueer

Fuck the one on the right and starve the fat bitch. By the time the one on the right is a few months pregnant her hair will have grown in a bit. Meanwhile tubby on the left will be more appealing, while right grows bigger and bigger with my baby. Then repeat cycle, less the starving.

suck on left's tits while fucking right

T H I C C nerdy girl AND flat chested, short-haired waif? Holy shit, my dreams have come true

Hope our daughters are more fuckable.

>starve the fatty eventually killing her
>have the dyke on the right as my slave
>????
>stockholm syndrome
>survive

Didn't know they had to allow themselves to be fucked by a man.

>allow
kek

Kill them both and finally have peace and quiet

Would be worth the world ending just to be able to round up the last two women alive (who just happen to be lesbian feminists) and rape babies into them for fun.

The bigger question is how to catch them and then how to keep them in a way where they can be used as long-term breeders/sex pets without them killing themselves or their owner.

>T H I C C
that's not how you spell piggly lardass

>kill the fat one and extract fat (it's useful)
>make the other grow her hair and force her to >look like a woman
>fuck her
>recreate
>master of all
>profit

let humanity die

yeah, cuz a legitimate rape the body aborts the baby. Ask a politician

Josef Fritzl is proud of you

my life is about the same.

whynotboth.jpg

She's a T H I C C P I G

HOLY SHIT!!! Dude in the background right side of the pic used to be my Drummer!!!! WTF?

Righty's actually pretty attractive despite the haircut.

>wat do
Go extinct as a species because even if I managed to convince her to copulate, two people isn't enough to save humanity.

Sleep with the one on the right over and over and over

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who would be happy to have both.

How would you put them to use?

give me the piggy

How do you suggest capturing and raping them, then?

Because it's a sure bet neither of them would want to become breeding stock for a total stranger, and would probably run away as far as possible from the last man left to live out their days alone together.

I see what you mean, but i was talking about fuckability and """better looks"""

>impregnate the right one
>wait until she gives birth
>if girl,kill mother
>raise girl to be sex slave
>raise a population where incest and pedophilia is normal
>die without regrets
>leave behind nation of retards

Seriously though, it would be tempting to just treat piggy like a real pig - force her to wear a pig nose and ears and crawl around naked in a sty with whatever pigs we can round up, while I use skinny as a sex slave/40's housewife.

Skinny can go out to the pigsty in her high heels and skirt and feed the leftovers from the meals she cooks to Piggy and the other livestock.

>not that anyone can save the human race with three people.

Why not? I'd be curious to see what a bunch of inbreds could do.

You dont have to repopulate. You could just let it go

Turn Gay

I'm not saying that trying to restart the human race with two women against their will wouldn't be fun.

Worth it just to turn these two girls into breeding stock for the rest of their lives, cranking out weirder and weirder babies with every breeding.

Where does this idea that gays/lesbians are infertile come from?

Let the human race go extinct.

It's an ugly inevitability that if there's only one man in the world left and multiple women, and there exists no mutual attraction between him and any of them, rape's on the menu. Whether he be the victim or the perpetrator.

dude,if that is fucking real and i was in his place,i'd just refuse to pay and go to prison. i don't fucking care. what justice system would support such bullshit? like fucking seriously

>commits seppuku

What adjustments would everybody make to these poor dykes to make them more attractive as pets/slaves/wives?

>I'd be curious to see what a bunch of inbreds could do.

i'm sure they'll be fine, just look at anglos.

Beat them to death rape em with my sperm then kill myself

quickly google while the internet is still up how to fertilize their eggs with sperm bank donors. if it's possible for an untrained person to do it, let them have many babies with anonymous donors, take the cutest daughter and make her mai waifu

The lesbiáns are a proud people. I would first earn their trust with small offerings of berries.

Imagine all the poor, fucked up sexual practices each of these cumdumpsters will end up being subjected to, especially as time goes on and whatever guys is left gets more creative with his sexual practices to get off.

Mostly I just want to see which of these two look better naked and covered in glitter.

>not drinking all that precious sperm

Fuck breeding with a sperm bank, I'd just have these two drink nothing but semen, bathe in semen, etc

After a lifetime of sucessfully avoiding spunk, they both literally spend the rest of their lives drowning in the stuff.

Dammit you beat me to it. But honestly this guy is right. If the goal is really to try to get the human population back then find a sperm bank and get these two bitchs pregnant as often as possible. I'm not saying you shouldn't rape them and shit I mean go for it. But the real goal would be to impregnate them with as many different sperm donors as possible. Then when they have kids you do the same with the daughters. Ideally within 100 or so years you'll have enough humans around to ensure survival and the risks of inbreeding won't have to be accounted for since every baby has a different father who died during the nuclear war

Or pragmatism would prevail and there would be a lot of reluctant but consenting coitus

I would tie up and subdue the skinny one. Lock her up in a room, break her mind and reprogram her into a proper woman that will be grateful each time I ram my throbbing cock into her tight little pussy and birth me my elite guard.

I will tie up the fat one and use her as a breeding hog and use her spawns for bait.

If you're drowning in something, you are by definition spending the rest of your life doing it

>I'm not saying you shouldn't rape them and shit
well at least you're still talking sense

A shame there wouldn't be a way to be able to breed them both with litters of offspring, with each baby in each litter sired from a different semen sample.

You'd get the most efficient use of all that semen AND turn the last two women in the world into hyper-preggo breeding stock against their will, with even larger quivering bellies than usual, and tits making more milk than usual...

This place is weird

Double murder fuck left corpse a few times till goes rotten enjoy life without annying assholes like op"

If they're both lesbians you'll have to kill one of them.
Question is slaughter the slam piggy or melt the snowflake?

i get rid of all sex toys (competition to me) and proceed to masturbate alone in new mexico until they find me and rape me

Why kill, and why only one?

Well of course I'd still rape them. I'm not going to jerk off everyday. Plus they'll get horny for the first few months of pregnancy and their tits grow.
You could probably do that pretty easily I mean there's plenty of sperm in a sperm bank. Just throw a bunch of samples in a jar and turkey baster that shit up their vaginas

Cuz two lesbians makes a feminism.
And you need one to fuck

How do you keep them locked up? Naked and hogtied? In cages?

What. Why kill them. Just chain them up in a house and rape away. You'd have to learn how to deliver a baby though and that seems like a pain

Hmmm. How would you off either one, then? That could help answer your question as to which one to do in.

...is what the chicks will be saying as they regain consciousness in your rape/breeding dungeon

Fuck the right one, eat the whale

I'd do a 360° turn and run away.

Fatty with even bigger, fatter udders making a never ending stream of hot mother's milk might be amazing.

And skinny's wee teats growing into puffy, leaky dugs as her flat belly swells could be hot too.

Abduct weak right girl and rape her until she gets pregnant.

Also abduct shit fat right and preventing her from eating untill she gets slim. Than rape her, again, until she gets pregnant.

I say you treat them with decency and respect, and eventually they will see the sense in cooperation.

Also, force the fat one to go on an exercise regimen then decide which one looks more acceptable once she's slimmed down.

Hmm, I'd maybe strip thin slabs of meat off the fat ones back to make fatty jerky for me and the pixies survival.
Or I would maybe chain up the snowflake and stuff every small round object I find in her ass and throat, ass plugged with something so the items don't shoot out until she literally explodes.

Everybody says "rape rape rape", but HOW rape?

Which one do you take first? How do you subdue them? Which hole is first? Does the other one end up being forced to watch? Or forced to participate?

lesbians are rather crafty, what if they escape and kill me? and she'd have to have a good ol' fashion Neanderthal birth.

Actually, fatty being used for food could be weirdly hot. That fat body oiled up with an apple in her mouth? Damn.

I might be tempted to have skinny fuck a bunch of animals for fun. Would be funny to see how many toys you could jam into her belly though.

Funny if they both end up escaping, but only after being knocked up with litters of unwanted young as someone earlier in this thread mentioned, resulting in both of them ending up naked and pregnant in the woods, doomed to become even more helpless as their bellies swell and they end up giving birth within just a week or two of each other...

cool. i'm going to score

1. Try to befriend those two fine young ladies.
2. If they are willing to repopulate Earth, try to get sperm samples from labs/clinics.
3. Artificially inseminate both.
4. Repeat with their daughters.
5. Repeat with their granddaughters.
6. Get proto-civilization started.

On the other hand, those two women live in North America and I live in Europe, so I wouldn't meet them, anyway.

>What adjustments would everybody make to these poor dykes to make them more attractive as pets/slaves/wives?
Working to survive will probably help to get fatty fit, and having a high calory diet will get the other one in shape, too.

Kill them both without hesitation. I'd rather be the last living human being on earth then have to be nagged to death by either of them.

>Be last man on earth.
>Last two women on earth still somehow complain about male privilege.

Does skinny get ripped then, while fatty essentially just turns into a big titted version of what skinny used to be?

Kill them and then fuck them only good answer

right.
> not fat at least.

Are you at least fucking their corpses while they're still warm?

Well, if you could see me, you'd realize that I have no idea about fitness. :D

underrated

turn 360 degrees and walk away

How would I know we three are the last surviving humans?
I mean, o.k., in the local area, and, after searching for a few days, in the region. But what about the rest of the continent, let alone the whole world?
Wouldn't it be reasonable to search for other survivors?

I'm picturing a chubby guy gnawing on a turkey leg while pointing a gun at OP's two bitches while they're naked and crying and running on a pair of treadmills hooked up to a generator keeping the power on.

Skinny would look great, but poor fatty struggles with her belly bouncing around and her massive udders bounding around without a bra to tame them...