Med fags here?

Med fags here?
Wtf is this shit?

a penis

cancer, You need to cut your penis to stop it

Looks like a dry patch. Try putting lotion on it.

Its chafing stop jakking it so much or use lube.

Fungus or psoriasis go to doctor for ointment

Dried cum. Wash with soap and water and get some rest. Should be clear in the morning.

I doubt its warts, looks like dry abrasion. How long has it been there?

someone got a visit from the herpes fairy

herpes. cluster of small blisters.

For fuck sake,
I already suffer from psoriasis.
1 Week. I tought it could be warts.
I'm way too afraid to get serious medical help. Still virgin.

Medcunt here Sadly, if you didn't hurt your dick in anyway it looks like the begging stages of Squamous cell carcinoma. I would suggest a dermatologist ASAP cause if it is you will get away with a scar on your dick right now but if it progresses say goodbye to your friend

just go see a doctor

You're a retard. It's definitely not herpetic in any way. Fuck off back to your basement and snuggle your waifu

Definitely Psoriasis, i have it myself, got a shit ton of those all around my body. Never had a spot on my dick though

Looks like starting symptons of hiv

Actual medfag here.

That looks like a healing lesion with a little infection before hand. Any chance you cut it or anything recently?

Secondly it could be psoriatic but that's be unusual, espeically if it's a singular lesion. Any more in the same area?

It doesnt look too bad but keep it clean and use an antiseptic cream. If it lasts >1week then see a Dr and have it looked at properly. It's hard to see from one crappy pic

why is it so dry and wrinkly?

What is this supposed to be?

Agreed. I have psoriasis on my dick and it don't look like that. This looks like you got a small injury and it's just healing.

If you stop jacking off for a bit it should heal and go away.

did you get it after jerking off? could be friction "burn"

Doesnt look 'angry enough' to be SCC or BCC. Cant tell from the pic but if there's a Hx of psoriasis thats more likely. Depends on Rx too if it's systemic or local.

Derm is a shout if lesion >1wk but there's no point panicking over it just yet

IP address

could be licen planus. I would know, I have it.

Oh shit mang thats the start of genital warts mang

Medfag here. It's an AID Cancer, final stage. if you still want a sex life, I suggest transitioning into a woman.

Christ your skin is scaley...
Use some o'keefes lotion on that bitch

HPV Pic related

Thanks to all anons.
Unfortunately it can't be HIV. Would be too nice. Fuck my life you know.
Well, gotta call the doctor still scared as f.

that's definitely a roll of Coban

looks like a case of nigger dick to me

kek m8