Reminder Jontron is and idiot who deserves everything

reminder Jontron is and idiot who deserves everything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM&t
discord.gg/GVNjC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

agreed

Reminder that the political views of a dude who makes videos about games on the internet are not noteworthy.

what did he do?

wh yall the attacks on jewish people in the media?
pewdiepie
ben shaperio
milo yanoplolis
and now johntron

expressed racist views

when?

>You have free speech
>Just as long as you agree with me
This is why people hate you OP

rich nonjewish people think if the jewish are removed they get more rich

what racist views?
ageist who?

what no fuck free speech

Agreed. Whiny PC fucks.

so it is an anti Jewish thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM&t

against black and muslims and jews and women

who is this literal neckbeard?

Yikes! Its Kykes!

never mind, just another jewtube attention whore, got it

What's wrong, triggered nowflake? Upset that not everyone agrees with your strict opinion on political affairs? Maybe if you didn't spend the 43 years of your life making ramen in your stepmother's basement ranting at others for disagreeing with you and jerking off to inflation hentai, you'd understand what he meant by whites being the only race not allowed to protect their culture.

>When you go so far left you're right

wew laddies

Muslims aren't a race. Jews being a race is debatable.

2 hours?

ain't got time for that son

It's called the regressive left.

hello there, I am a white male and produce cars

made me chuckle but it does prove my point

THE MAN WHO DESTROYED THE RIGHT

"Who?"

Ah yes, you hold a great argument in that you are supposedly against the racist, alt-right whites, but call out whites on producing cars. Bravo.

fat kike

He's a fat, unfunny faggot and I'm glad he's getting Pewdipeed. Good riddance.

fat iran youtuber

>dur, I don't actually know what the 1st Amendment or free speech means.

I'd say he's doing great considering the 3,125,089 subscribes he has in contrast to your 10. And why is it just so relevant that he's fat?

You guys are the problem with America. Unsubbing and not watching a dude anymore because he has an opposing opinion. Jesus christ...

>Was never funny
>Is recently racist
>Just got fired from being 10th billed on a nostalgia cashgrab game that will probably get 6/10s
>Studio that fired him will shit out a couple more kickstarter funded mobile titles and then wither and die
>Idiots and 13 year olds who thought this faggot was funny will continue to do so for at least a few years

Who cares about any of this

Sup Forumstards who get their feelings hurt that their guy got disrespected

his parents are immigrants
so what right does he have to talk about "minorities entering the gene pool" and this being a bad thing?
please explain

Stop being such a bitchy little snowflake. You have free speech to call people niggers and faggots, and other people have free speech to call you a bigot for saying such things. That's what free speech is. It's the ability to say what the fuck you want, including criticizing those for saying what they want.

If you want to boycott someone for saying nigger, then do it. If you want to boycott someone for saying women should be treated equal, then do it. But if you whine like a castrated mule when someone does boycott or criticize the words or actions of another, you're a prissy snowflake and are acting against free speech not for it. You're free to be a sniffling snowflake all you want, but you will look like and accurately be called a little crying bitch.

Jontron is an adult. He said some shit and people are responding to what he said. The story ends there. He's all grown up and doesn't need others to come in and white knight all up and down his cock trying to protect him.

ethnonationalists mostly seem to get upset about cyberbullying on the internet or bitch about cable news networks that only oldfags watch. yawn. call me when the race war is on.

Literally just the youtube equivalent of hollywood actors who talk out of their ass on politics. Who gives a shit?

he is stupid and pretends he is white hardworking american

he wants to erase his parents and himself from the gene pool

his Voice acting got removed from a game and anti sjw are having a meltdown

an opposing opinion is fine. I dont agree with penn jilettes political views, but i still listen to his podcast

the shit jontron said wasnt just racist, it was insanely ignorant. And i mean that in the "did you pass grade 7 history?" sort of way. I can handle opposing ideas, but not morons.

That's the funniest part. He is literally proof of the expanding definition of "american" and still insists these people cant properly intergrate.

>race
>women

It's called free speech and free association, dummy

why is this funny

Some people can't. It's a matter of ideology, not race. If you believe that freedom and democracy are evil and need to be destroyed by violence if necessary, you can't integrate into this society.

it isn't

:(

ok
he expressed racist views against brown people many who share his home country
he expressed sexist views against women claiming women have it easier
he expresses anti relgious views against islam and jews

>Gets $500k a year to make a video (that gets outsourced to edit anyway) per month, before that got rich just by playing video games
>"Fuck immigrants"

discord.gg/GVNjC

>he expressed sexist views against women claiming women have it easier
In some ways they do.
>he expresses anti relgious views against islam and jews
Islam is evil and Judaism has plenty of problems too.

well sure, but he didnt say "we need to keep out jihadists" he said that they need to keep white people in the majority and there's nothing wrong with limiting immigration based on race.

That's a stupid thing to say if you dont believe brown people are inherently evil.

dumbass fat fuck just needs:

>wizard hat
>cheetos
>mountain dew

Isn't Jon from a muslim family?

This guy is absolutely right.

I'm fine with this as long as he keeps producing content.

He is, and his dumbass can't even see the irony.

>the shit jontron said wasnt just racist, it was insanely ignorant.

Can you please be specific? What was racist and ignorant exactly?

if Trump gets his way and he and his family get deported back to Iran. I wonder if he will cry

Wasnt racist, was statistics and facts.
He said rich black people commit noire cringe than poor whites, and they do.

Then he's not a fucking heeb, dumbass.

>so what right does he have

white people have small dicks and commit the most school shootings
hey dont get mad it is a fact

>Young Half Iranian/White youtuber arguing that brown people cant immigrate

>his dumbass can't even see the irony
what irony?

Both true. Kys non-asian subhumans. :^)

Trips of truth

how is it a stupid thing to say if you dont believe brown people are inherently evil? Most ethno nationalist actully want to help the efforts of black nationalist to make their own ethno states in their homeland?

you are insane

Bitch please.

His family are americans though

great argument

Nice argument
Ethno nationalist are retarded but they dont think blacks are inherently evil they just think its the best for the order of a nation for its culture to have the natives of that land being the majority of the demographic of said race whatever race that may be. Thinking a misguided solution for safekeeping a culture of that land is not the same as thinking HURR ALL BLACKS ARE EVIL XDDDDDDD
sort yourself out user

How is retarded to follow the laws of nature?

Eh I believe in limited immigration
not enough for a demographic change though
and only for high iq
skilled workers

>Ethno nationalist are retarded
Why?

How would you go about it?
If peaceful okay
but how?

This is all that EVER needs to be said on the subject. Thank you user. For but a brief moment, b was sane.

which ones are valid then retard?

>reminder Jontron is and idiot who deserves everything
>and idiot
>and
Looks like OP is right next to him on the idiot scale

Then do fucking tell you sack of worthless dog cum. The First Amendment states freedom of speech, religion, petitions and gathering of people peacefully. So do tell how that doesn't include freedom of speech. The government has allowed Nazis to storm through Jewish neighborhoods insulting them because it's their right you faggot. Freedom of speech allows Jon to voice his views, allows me to voice my views, and allows you to voice you views (as worthless as they may be), no matter how unpopular they are. Fucking sack o' shit.

Im not an ethno nationalist, I just asked you why you consider them retarded.

>Update
I didn't say you were
but lest say for example you were and you dont want to kill the non native demographics.
How would you go about it?

"Is and idiot"?

Destiny is a little bitch btw

>destroyed

Kek

How about you answer my question?

Playtonic games have removed his voice over because of his opinions kek

>Durr i hate freedom even though liberals are meant to be for freedom.

He has the freedom to say WHATEVER HE WANTS. He aint in jail is he? No so why the fuck you crying like a faggot about the first amendment? Actions have reactions you stupid fucking nigger.

Reminder to hail fucking Hitler and gas all juice.

People with education, training, and experience in the subject they're discussing you autistic nigger

Oh look, another autistic nigger. Did the government tell him he can't voice his opinion? No? Not a freedom of speech issue pleb

you basically just supported this guy

I'll keep watching his giggle shows while skipping the political junk.