the more offensive, the better

I have no offensive memes, keep em coming faggots

Here's another one for OP.

>hey goyim racebait degeneracy for me pls

lmao, you call that offensive?

36 AD was a rough year

lmao

>lmao, you call that offensive?
I mean, it's a joke involving a person's death, so yeah.

Soooo... another thread about black obsession?

I couldn't care less about people dying, I don't find that offensive

Cry more, faggot. Shouldn't you be in jail?

fuck niggers

White trailer trash detected

To each their own, I guess.

not really, I just hate niggers

Bingo

ayy

lmao fuckin disgusting

kek

Breana Talbott is the most offensive meme.

story?

shit, i lol'd hard, fuck

What the fuck do these fags like so much about this shit copy pasta? Back in my day we had good copypasta I would go as far as to say even excellent! I remember the days When an oldfag could proudly display his dominance on this sub through memes and triforce. Now I come back to this shithole and all I can is trannies and loli threads. Where are the epic breads? Where are the raids? Where are the new memes that we can bitch about normies stealing? This site has gone to hell really fast. It reminds me of the time I was walking and spageggio's fell out of my pocket (bet you newfags don't know that one) I am seriously so sick of this shit I am about to literally start screaming. You guys want great content and fresh memes again? Then stop driving us oldfags away. We have plenty of new and exclusive spots but none feel like home.

hang yourself

shut up faggot

If only you could search news websites.

There is HWNDU on Sup Forums, you know.

Fuck you newfags you wish you could have seen the content back in the day shit was fucking cash man

It's Jews try8ing to race bait again. In case you havent noticed, they're on a intense program of race baiting for at least 3 years. Race bait = civil unrest = more willing to go to war = more able to destroy themselves = Jews swoop in and steal power in the scuffle, like every other world war

bro your trying so fucking hard to sound like an oldfag lmao

Fuck my ass sideways liberals would stand up for Muslims even if every single one came out as a terrorist. " but but theres got to be something we can do to help them?? maybe let them come assimilate with us!!!"

Shoop da woop and then do a barell roll newfriend. Just proving my dominance as stated friend.

>shit was fucking cash man

wew lad

This thread is great. Hey whites, look at those stupid niggers, aren't they fucking stupid? You whites are clearly superior, you should treaty them with great disrespect and disregard. And how about those whites, black man? Look at them, shooting you fatally at the drop of a dime. Those whites are racists and did I mention they're killing blacks for no reason? Be scared black man, feel the terror. Resist the white devil. And white man, it's time to shut the unruly nigger down. This is a land of LAW and ORDER not the LAW of the JUNGLE, right whites? SHow em who's boss. And dear black man, we Jews understand your struggle. PLease feel victimized and newly driven to public demonstration and protest. Make sure you protest using the Jew hashtags of our Jew-created SJW movements, like black lives matter. And white man, look at these niggers blocking your path on the street and protesting loudly. It's time to do something about these monkey nigger, dear white man. It's time to fight against this ridiculous neo-liberalism we've created, it's getting out of hand, right mr white man? Show that nigger once and for all who's boss.

And black man, please continue to become ensnared in our labyrinth of liberal SJW movements, like LGBTQRSTUV rights and anti-racism, and ultra-liberalism, and the ADL, and the NAACP and the black lives matter.....

kysfgt

You forgot the P.

>daily reminder that DEUS VULT is an Israeli created meme designed to appeal directly to the Christian white man into greater race/religion hatred.

gr8 b8 m8

Dubs conform b8

that's because you're a sociopathic edgelord

unlimited keks