Ok Faggots, I'm going to be doing Tibetan Mo Dice readings for a little while to help you all out. Ask me your queries...

Ok Faggots, I'm going to be doing Tibetan Mo Dice readings for a little while to help you all out. Ask me your queries, and Manjusrhi will answer through me.

will I get a gf soon?

NA - NA. The Mansion of Gold. This prediction is known as "the placing of some great thing upon another great thing". Your aim will be achieved, but it must be based on something stable; in other words, improve yourself, and it will happen.

pls don't bail out on me OP, I just want sum pussay

thanks mane. gonna buy a new trench coat and fedora, that'll impress em

Do I have a big dick?

Why call us faggots?

TSA - PA. Empty of Intelligence. This prediction is known as "scattering the mind into pieces". Your thoughts are empty, just as the wind moves through an empty valley. You are becoming too worried and mentally aggravated about such a small thing.

Will I ever learn to triforce

>small thing

YOU MOTHER FUCKER MY DICK IS GIANT! FUCK YOU NIGGER

A - NA. The Ground of Gold. This prediction is known as "if you stay here, the basis will become firm". In other words, become an oldfag.

>mentally aggravated about such a small thing

fukken lol

RA - TSA. The King of Power. It is an excellent way to perform activities of summoning and violence.

Lets try. Will i finaly get the job ihave been trying to get for the past 5 years?

RA - PA. The Demon of Death. This prediction is known as "the activity which accomplishes destruction". Whatever work you are engaged in is non-virtuous and unsuccessful since it is clasped by the Lord of Death. As there are great hindrances and obstacles, your aims will not be accomplished. It is best to postpone efforts to fulfil them.

Will I get the maintenance mechanic position I applied for (at Pasadena)?

Parappa the RA-PA:The Demon of Death

sorry

PA - RA. The Pool Without a Source of Water. This prediction is known as "decreasing of happiness". Wealth declines. The outlook for the accomplishment of your aims is only mediocre, and no benefit can come from friends.

YOUR GOD IS A LIAR. I ALREADY GOT THE JOB YOU FUCK

Will I succeed at my new found position in life?

Clearly you are a mechanic, because your reading comprehension is poor.

Your accomplishment in this will only be mediocre; though perhaps it was referring to your life in general.

DHI - RA. The Endless Auspicious Knot. This prediction is known as "friendly desire". Whatever your decisions may be, only harmony will arise. For this reason, plans and aims will meet with success and happiness and be well accomplished.

Are traps gay?

NA - TSA. The Scattered Mountain of Sand. This prediction is known as "dwindling the mountain into dust". There will be great changes, and finally you will experience deterioration.

That's good shit!