Daily reminder that there is STILL no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy and that democrats are just sore losers

daily reminder that there is STILL no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy and that democrats are just sore losers

youtube.com/watch?v=1aQ-NxEMrHU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnU71sQ1U4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It was different when they did it to Obama; they were just being racist

Lol

>only neo-confederate rednecks support Trump

lol. Keep up those strawmen arguments loser

>Still doesn't understand why Trump won
And never will.
Going to be a LONG 8 years for you...

>all those citationless memes

So are you admitting that the russian hacker thing was just another democratic lie?

Your party does not really know why you lost do you?
That is okay, because the repubs are not going to understand why they will lose soon enough.

>daily reminder that everyone knows there is a ton of evidence of russian hacking conspiracy and the republicucks are shitting their pants waiting for it to be presented to the American people

Oil up, Drumpfkins.

Trump has changed the game. No party will be able to win against a candidate using his tactics.
And even if they knew what they were, from where they originated; they'd still lack the knowledge to be able to utilize them, even if they were willing.

>its real in my mind!

youtube.com/watch?v=CnU71sQ1U4o

Why are you still making this thread? It's common knowledge by now

>No party will be able to win against a candidate using his tactics.

Thats right. The democratic party is dead and there nothing you can do about it.

You do know that they raided Medicare to cover the unaffordable health care act right? You also know that it was never meant to provide actual care for people, but only to be a slush fund for political donors. Which is why we see the repub leadership pretty much back pedaling on the repeal when they can. Wake up and see the truth, or be doomed to more of the same.

who gives a fuck , yankees have chosen the biggest asshole redneck on the planet as their president and made whole planet laugh
now its your problem

>It's common knowledge by now

obviously not because people still deny it. I admit Im a Trump supporter, but Im all for criticizing him or not liking him or bitching about his policies ect.

What I am against is making up bullshit and perpetuating it just because you dont like him.

kek; repubs better hope to Gawd Trump lets them in on the origins of his tactics & how to effectively use them. Otherwise NOBODY will be able to recreate his successes.

>Fake News! Muh Breitbart! MSM Cucks huehuehue.

lol trump literally made flynn resign becauze he lied to pence about talking to russians. sessions lied to senate about talking to russians. how blind are you

Actually both parties are dead, and do not know it. The winds are changing, and it will not be pretty. The Dems are truly clueless, but so is the current leadership, and will suffer the same consequences. The people in the majority of the states are sick of both sides.

>obviously not because people still deny it.
Nigger, people on here deny the holocaust. It doesn't make them:

1. right
2. sane

>I admit Im a Trump supporter
No shit.

Get out, Ivan.

>mfw the FBI is only investigating trumps "russian connections" because he was being a whiny bitch about obama wiretapping him

>Lol I've got lots of evidence it happened guys, lots
>Has nothing

Maybe he should learn to not make shit up like a child throwing a tantrum

What are talkink bout, komrade?

He's an old ass man who forgot, just like Claire MacCaskill.

>the right will be mad they said

John Dean lol that is considered credible. That man would not know the truth if it was ass raping him.