I've been barebacking this married mom of 4 anyone want pics?

I've been barebacking this married mom of 4 anyone want pics?

No she's fucking gross

Yes. Go for it user

yes

do want

Do you even gotta ask user?

Yes please. I was doing the same for a while. Currently searching for another married unsatisfied woman. Was she a good fuck user?

Magnificent!

God no. How do you even get it up

More!

Different folks different strokes dude. I admit she's nowhere close to a 10, but I bet any amount of money she could get you hard, and make you bust a huge nut.

S'pose I can see what user might see in her...

Yeah, she had extremely low self esteem (rightly so because she's a dog) but god damn could she gag on a cock

How was her pussy? What was she into?

Udderly amazing

how'd you score?

decent for having so many kids, I mostly just throat fucked/titty fucked her most the time, but she's had a tubal ligation so whenever I did fuck her I could creampie her without any worry

she's a little bigger than I like (I do like em meaty) but I'm with you, user, I would smash.

She's cute enough and that look says "let's fuck"

found her on a dating website, made her feel good about herself and took a week off from work and fucked her every morning from 8am-2pm while the kids where at school

which website? did her profile say anything about her being married?
>asking for a friend

You're using a lot of past tense, why'd you guys stop?

Been in a similar situation for little over a year now. Wish she'd let me bareback her, but I haven't been able to talk her into it. She's a bit of a whale, but she sucks the dick like a champ and there's something disturbingly satisfying about cumming in the mouth of another guy's wife.

okcupid and no

Been too busy honestly

did she get in touch with you?

How's her ass?

Not bad, only assfucked her once

She's still married? If so, it's time for you to let the husband know

Do it faggot!

the fuck why? pass her off to the next chubby chaser in line

>being this fucking stupid

Been there, done that.

Would tit fuck.

Cheating is wrong, my guy. The husband deserves to know. OP got what he wanted out of this, now it's time to do the right thing.

Send me her info. I'll ht it. Also, don't tell the dude. He probably doing the same.

Moar

She's probably cheating cause her husband's a limp dick faggot like you.

More please OP

Keyword: probably

nice

she's cute, looks fun - I'd take her for a victory lap or three