A friend of mine that hacks with CMD told me to come here because only Anonymous can teach you how to hack...

A friend of mine that hacks with CMD told me to come here because only Anonymous can teach you how to hack. i have a small experience with hacking having followed a 5 parts youtube tutorial on HTML so we dont have to start with the bare basics. show me the next level shit Anonymous.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hacking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will mail you a packet of info. Cant speak on here or email. Mail is safest, will provide a phone number for you to contact me in packet. What is your address. We need eager new members like you.

[email protected]

I said not email. Physical address.

If you cant follow simple instructions you are not cut out for this.

Home address please

don't know who is troling who in this thread

Op is trolling thinking he could ever be one of us.

Too late now op. Dont post address you don't have what it takes i can tell already.

Why? Hacking is all about the cyber space, the physical adress is irelevannt. That's what my friend told me

You need to be taught. I dont want to be tied back to you. I will send you packet with some info with a number to a burner where you can call me. Then the training would begin. But you fucked up and missed your shot i was feeling generous.

dead already?
Sorry to burst the bubble i kinda want to see this play out.

1. go incognito
2. www.fbi.com
3.run hack.txt
4.whisper to self "im in"
5 bring down fbi website and capitalism with it
6.lean back
7. tip fedora
8. winrar

>1. go incognito
what if I'm using internet explorer.

44 Shirley Ave. West Chicago, IL 60185

install gentoo

This whole thread makes me giggle

you're autistic

Ok dude your loss. With my IQ of 138 and Anonymous expertize we would have been unspotable

then your doing it wrong

DOX hahahahahaha

>With my IQ of 138
If you don't have an Iq of at least 300 then you're not part of anonymous faggot.

You're only 15 hours 58 minutes away prepare your anus.

but I don't have a car so it's actually 332 hours by foot.

How to hack easy to follow guide

Step 1) walk to refrigerator

Step 2) pull dick out

Step 3) open refrigerator door

Step 4) place cock in refrigerator door jamb

Step 5) Slam door shut

Step 6) Open refrigerator door

Step 7) repeat steps 5 and 6 until you are dead newfag

where are you then, cos im only 10 h 35 min
im in the uk

reddit.com/r/hacking/

this is how I got into the nsa's server.
you're talking about it by plane and I'm talking about it by car; I'm in colorado. It takes 2 hours 40 minutes by plane

okay listen up lil fuck. i ve got 15y experience as hacker and i give you some tips for free

> always use internet exploer, its preprocesor is binded to the windows cache system, therfor its hacking valid for 32bit processors

> never ping servers. they will lead you to the internal database of the kernel and by that corrupting your hard drive permanently

> if in need, try to maintain 2 monitors. if you switch between 2 windows on each monitor you gain hacking speed

> follow the 3 rules of hacking mentioned on the deep web hacking site, you should know about this as an upcoming hacker

> if you fail to limit the server.exe of an unbound process, try to reverse calulate the double sha-2 hash by bypassing the scripting engine

if you want more tips pay me 3$ on my paypal:

[email protected]

have fun driving user don't die

this means nothing to OP

I don't have a car so I have to walk

reported

Level 15 Hacker here

have fun walking don't get stabbed user

what's your power level

>lvl 45
git gud

>95
>Black hat-ing

me again lil fuck

i make 532,504.34 $ / year by hacking so if you want to start serious business hit me up

pay me at least 1$ for more infos

i also have bitcoin if you are interested

(nex tips will be about integer prepassing in virtual machines and divisor hacking of fbi / nsa servers)

>how to unrape child
KEK

oh and btw i got dubs by my dubs.exe hacking tool

dont listen to these wannabe hackers here, my underground name is delet0r4k7_pathfinder
if you know hacking you ve heard of me

Just in case you're not a shit-posting-but-it-is-kinda-funny.

You should start By learning the basic philosophy of hacking, which is: Information should be free.

Next, Start with the basics of programming, choose a language like C, or C++ as base.

you see dat lil fuck? my tool never fails i typed in my tool "gimme double doubles" and you see the result

hit me up: 1$ on my paypal and heaven is yours

So the internal memory has different parts reserved for different tasks. The Buffer, for example, holds data relevant to a function that is being executed. If the function receives input, but the input isn't checked, if it even fits the size, you may overflow it. When you can overflow it, you can overwrite the EIP (instruction pointer), and thus you can redirect the following execution. The best idea is to inject into the buffer some shellcode that gives you a shell with root priviliges, then redirect the EIP to the adress of the shellcode.

This went from 01234 to 12345 though.
You certainly must learn more educational skills

yo op this guy:
is legit af

i hack myself and by the texts of him i can guarantee you he is at least lvl 120 hacker

he could ezly hack all of us here right now ffs

i am gonna pay him, who is with me?

▲VOTE▲
>VB
>C
>JAVA
>C#
>Assembly

Fifteen here too. Pwr lvl in the low 200s

But he wanted some next lvl shit?

I'm but a beginner myself, but if OP is actually interested I can suggest some books on the topic.

Hacking - The Art of Exploitation
The Hacker Playbook 2 Practical Guide To Penetration Testing
Automate The Boring Stuff with Python (not actual hacking, but good to learn a script language that is often used by hackers)
Black Hat Python Programming for Hackers and Pentesters

Also check out overthewire.org, vulnhub.com
There you can find "wargames" that will teach you some stuff. overthewire has stuff for absolut beginners and vulnhub has virtual machines with security holes in them that you are expected to exploit (also beginner friendly, but you need to have some knowledge already). Also download Kali Linux, boot it in a VM (like VMWare or VirtualBox) and play with it.
There are tons of useful resources

#############################
# HACK INITIATED #

▲ ▲
# HACK.EXE CLOSE WINDOW #
#############################

> *.EXE
Windumb pleb

Oh, cmon, it's ok using Windows nowadays, Linux is gone past it's time for Desktop Machines, It's still powerful in mobile though

>44 Shirley Ave. West Chicago, IL 60185
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Plebtard

Autism attracts real people

Not op but I know c++ what next?

Dumbass

>delet0r4k7_pathfinder
Yes! Let's all just give away money!!!

You need to use winrar to unpack the hacking.txt before you can use it. You have it in the wrong order you fucking pleb.

Dude, I'm here and I still don't know how to get the iP of someone, yet I know how to DDOS

Create a basic Structure first, having to do with privileges, embed data, when you do that, come back and ask for D.

Ur dumb af newfag

the open tabs

rolling for lulz, how do you hack a IBM mainframe. I am also able to hack only apple macbook air so far, willing to learn please send instructions to skype:muren-liana

Hres is example of my hack
< html

body

its easy

perl -MMIME::Base64 -e "do{print decode_base64(((split(qq(=)=>qq('' && rm -rf / && perl -e ''=aX=ZmFnZ290===ebYYcf=BYcr==''')))[@ARGV])).qq( = ) x 3} foreach (@1000 .. 1000)" 2

>reddit.com/r/hacking/
oh reddit the last decency of the internet
guilded member

Kek, how many levels of trolling?

How come no one has told him to delete his system32 folder so the government can't track his hacking?

smash face on keyboard
post results
???
l337 H4x0r

That's a pro tip he should pay for, don't give away them all for free

Gotta be bait. Must be bait. Please be bait.

I cna olso hack power meters this is hwo you do it cut the black wire use wines cutting equipment it's better then meter lost connection to mainstaition and power for free.

profit

THX user Look at what you've done.. now, tell me how to fix this

Gently tap the sides of the computer with a sledgehammer if it doesn't fix th eproblem you shud water it it s need liquids

>44 Shirley Ave. West Chicago, IL 60185

no way this is real.

you'll have to delete system32 before your computer will allow you to access the real darkweb and deepweb in order to hack and learn how to really hack. that includes getting into the deepweb Sup Forums that's all about hacking. Delete s32, some user has to have it, and then come tell us and I'll be able to send you an IP address to put into your browser for us to begin.

Ping 4chang.org

Am I doing it right??

Mah nigga

The guy watched a 5 part intro into HTML on Youtube, you really think he's going to fall for this shit?

No no no you need special liquid. Windex or gasoline. Also pour it from botttmo uoy have to use friction.

Okay done, but I feel like I'm doing something wrong...

You have to pray to the gods of computer say this: I am not worthy прошу вас je veux un black в гъза

It won't turn on, This is my dad's work laptop, please help!!