Harsh truths thread

harsh truths thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BUT MUH MANLINESS

Beer is disgusting.

>BUT YOU HAVENT FOUND A GOOD ONE

Thats like finding a good STD, or a good pile of fecal matter.

Fuck off.

I imagine beer must be like whiskey, people put their nose up at it but when you find that great whiskey, it's legitimately a good experience to drink it.

No, it's not.

Whiskey is at least drinkable, whether it's good OR bad.

Beer is not. Partially because there are no "good" beers.

>b-b-b-b-but i don't like bitter! bawwww gimmie my sugar soda

ITT: we attempt to disprove each other's opinions

I wouldn't want to drink a bad whiskey neat, might as well drink anything else then.

I don't drink beer, if it's all bad I dunno.

the fuck are you on, beer is delicious

There is no god.

When you die, you cease to exist, just like before you were born.

Everyone will die. Everyone.

Name a "good beer". The best beer you've ever tasted.

Protip: You can't. They don't exist.

I'm always open to suggestions, and so far, everyone's "good beer" has been rotting sewage.

>Nobody likes beer at first.
u fuckin wot m8?

>I dont like something so that means everyone who likes it is pretending

Sounds like a personal problem, like your childhood palate never grew up. I'm not playing your game, I'm not falling for your "say something so I can dismiss it" bullshit.
YOU don't like beer, because you're broken. Sour grapes.

>rotting plant liquid
>HOLY FUCK THIS IS DELICIOUS

k

>I can't name a good beer

>I'm a manly macho man, BEER GUD

I like the taste of malted whiskey its smells good too.Beer is mostly water and smells bland.

It's an opinion fuck head. I like any beer pretty much. anything from bud to fancy imports idgaf, I fuckin love beer

Cheese is rotting cow liquid.
Nb4 >I don't eat cheese
Stfu yes you do

>being this obvious

Why has nobody mentioned wine

ITT the type of silly fags that never get blasted at parties and fuck bitches.

btw, beer is delicious

The same is true for coffee.

Why on earth would anybody in their right mind choose that disgusting substance over tea or juice?

I drink Bud Light every single day.

stop being such a fucking ridiculous faggot

Some cheeses are fucking nasty.
Some are prepared differently so that they're actually edible.

Are some beers prepared differently so that they're drinkable?

you want some fucking milk in your mouth?

Whiskey master race here. Chugging an Old Parr 12yo with coke now

Harsh truth:
OP IS A FAGGOT

Any strong spirits are shit, beer's better

>my personal biases are universal truth and anyone that disagrees with me is just being contrarian

millenials in one image

ITT: People who have never had a good beer.

Doesn't know the between rotting and fermentation.

Do you losers actually think that people drink because they like the taste of beer? People drink because they like the feeling of being buzzed, or completely shit-faced drunk with their friends.

This is a good fucking thread idea

The guy who draws these is a middle aged former NASA employee.

you obviously never tasted german beers dude
>t. not even german

Shit is delicious.

If you try a decent whisky with a single ice cube, a few drops of water, and maybe a sprinkle of sugar... and DON'T love it...

Please cut off your balls, you don't need them.

Both i'll admit don't taste good, but beer definitely tastes better than whiskey, brother.

NICE THReAD OP
THIS IS FUCKING SHIT

My man. Its really good to experiment whisky with other drinks too.

still better than 90% of threads right now, fucking cucks traps furries and other ylyl celebrity shits

FRESSE!

This.

Same with cigars. If you find a good cigar and a coffee to balance well with it, it's awesome.

Sup Forums has been destroyed by leftists and gays.
This place will never be the same..

I find most beers disgusting, but Belgian stuff, that's proper good.

What are you even talking about.

It's the same shithole it has always been.

Those trump memers are way more annoying btw tbh fam.

Canned beer is shit. The taste and smell is bad and you need to drink a fuckton to get drunk.

you have a point

To be totally honest, I kinda think this is true, or that we're in a simulation as preperation for something. Idk.

The reality is that as the universe stands now, no matter what we do, human consciousness and the existence of humans all together will vanish in the blink of an eye and we will all mean nothing as the universe tears itself apart. So that means we were never meant to be anything important anyways, and that kind of disproves the existence of God for me.

I can't help but think you guys just buy shitty beer. Shelve out that extra dollar or two and buy craft beer. I down pic related like candy; it's local and it's got a higher ABV than most shitty beers. That's the thing, a craft beer is pretty much guaranteed to be more bang for your buck. It's a much better taste, it has more alcohol, and a six pack of this was only a buck more than bud light.

I drink coffee out of familiarity with the bitterness, but you're right, it was like a beer type situation because I did it until I liked it. Same with smoking.

youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI
One of the many harsh truths

Yes, beers can be made in a wide variety of ways.
IPAs and other "hoppy" beer are garbage, they have an overwhelming bitterness that destroys any flavour that the beer could have had. Shitty hipster craft breweries make these because they're too retarded to not fuck up any real beer they try to brew.
Lagers are the generic beer that you usually see, they mostly taste the same. They're the more "acquired taste" kind of beer, hard to get into without social pressure.
Then there's the spectrum of ales, from blonde to dark. These are the good tasting beers. I found lots of people who say they don't really like beer will be able to enjoy a cream ale or a blueberry ale.
I hope this helps anyone here who is actually just interested in beer and isn't trolling/feeding the trolls.

Mix beer with something sweet and it's good.

I even drop a pack of splenda in my beer

You all faggots are probably American and confuse your Pisswasser for beer.

I legitimately like most German/Polish/Czech beers and some Belgian beers too. Only thing I disgust is IPA

A lot of people genuinely like the taste of hops. There are a few fruity IPAs I really like, very refreshing in the summer.

IPA tastes like dish soap. I like watery beers though because I'm a tea drinker.

>implying Bud Light is something to brag about

I like bitter beers but now everybody thinks I'm some kind of hipster because they all drink their fucking "flower ipa" beers

it's not fair...

Yeah. Milk tastes better than beer. And it gives me yummy estrogen.

there's a microbrewery in my town that makes good beer
not bitter, hoppy

Woah strongman
In my opinion I think bud is the worst beer I've ever tasted it took me about 30mins to finish one can and it take me 12 buds to feel a buzz

The mark of the most vapid kind of human being is one that lets the presence of "hipsters" dictate what he does or does not drink, and the support they would otherwise show for it.

Honestly, your brain has to be trained to enjoy beer. After it combines the great effect with the taste, beer will get delicious. Same with wine really.

In essence, OP is underaged.

How do you disprove an opinion on taste? Simply by stating OP has shit taste.

Hello everyone. I am a weak, 5'6, 110 lb virgin male of 19 who always got bullied by strong alpha thug niggers. What is the best beer to start with?

Again me, I wanted to add that my taste is not acquired. As a child of only a few years, I always liked to "drink" the foam of my father's beer. Sometimes he would let me get a small sip too but usually he was responsible.

I don't know about OP but I am a grown man and I neither like the effect nor the taste of beer.

Maybe just drink water and start lifting.

"chugging"
"with coke"
Then claims to love whisky
This is retarded

Yeah, theres plenty of girly beers you and OP can enjoy. And remember to sit down while peeing.

You don't have to drink to be cool or alpha. Drinking slows muscle regeneration after lifting. That said, literally any of them, dude.

Ugh, flavored beers make me sick.
Pic related is my favorite

Disregarding your palate to fit in with a certain clique seems more feminine than anything.

Well, then you just don't like beer. There are people who don't like steak too, I can't say I understand them but I acknowledge they are there.

Thank you kind and wise elder, b-but I'd like to try a beer as I grow strong enough to get a woman. What beer should I share with her?

I'll just stick to my Smirnoff ice thank you very much.

How about a nice fruity cocktail instead?

it's still a shithole, but a different type of shithole. a type of shithole we don't like. it used to be full of :
Racists
Faggots
Retards
People with interesting stories
Questions
Fun threads
now it's full of :
Traps
Furries
Gays
Cucks
Niggers
Faggots
Lefties
& other abominable shit.

I was under the impression that all beers were flavored.

This.

You're drinking a 12 year old whiskey with coke? Speaks volumes, you fucking halfwit.

There are some tasty beers out there. You just have to stay out of the cheap beer section of Walmart. I had a nice Strawberry Blonde Beer that was really good.

If we are talking German beers, this is my absolute fave.

>Claims to love whiskey
>Mixes with coke instead of drinking neat or on the rocks

Try an Oakheart, Big Peat or Smokehead neat and come back to us. Three major flavor profiles to pick from just sack up and enjoy whiskey sipped like a man.

I'm not keen on beer or steak. I don't really like bacon either.

k, i will remember not to do that then. Even though what you said makes no fucking sense.

There are still plenty of racists, faggots, retards, people with interesting stories, questions and fun threads. The massive spike in traffic has diluted that kind of content, and you can thank Sup Forums for that.

Maybe just become a content creator, instead of a content critic. Maybe don't slather yourself in hyperbole and stick your thumb up your ass.

Beer is a very personal thing. Either you like a specific type, or you really don't care for it. For example, the only beers I really like are hefeweizens and fruit sours.

He's talking about beers flavored beyond the hops and malt.

>I am going to get destroyed because of this.

I genuinely like the taste of Heineken

Why doesn't it make sense? If something tastes good to you, you drink it.

Do you like white fish, rice and water?

well said.

i try to, but the threads get ignored under all that Sup Forums shit

bring back snacks

I need to taste that.

Non alcoholic fruit flavoured beer.

Leffe, Erdinger. Practically any weissbeer.

Right, that's not what you were trying to infer tho.