Sup Forumsrothers, who is the first person you think of when you see this?

Sup Forumsrothers, who is the first person you think of when you see this?

That isn't how vaginas work

You OP.

Vaginas don't "work" at all
Men do
and you can lie to the world in person, but to an anonymous message board? That's just sad.

your mom

My gf :(

Funnily enough, the woman I know to have (openly) slept with the most men is not the one who I picture with the most cavernous vagina...

You poor fucker. Here's Willem Dafoe to tell you everything will be alright

Amy Schumer

Could you expand on that argument?

easy:

labia size is not proportional to number of men slept with, any more than foreskin length is proportional to the number of women slept with.

vaginal "tightness" (or lack of) has likewise nothing to do with regularity or lack of. that's down to muscle control in the pelvic floor ( pretty much the same muscles that in a guy differentiate between coming as a dribble of jizz, or a spurt that can hit the ceiling)

So a girl with long inner labia and a slack gape for a cunt can be a virgin who's never had any action, and a girl with no labia at all, who's tight as fort knox can be an utter slut - or vice versa.

My neighbor after I' shagged her on her 16th birthday. She went downhill fast from there.

Your mom

Jessie Slaughter.

I've seen people try to debunk the "used whores are loose" theory. I've believed a bigger blacker dick would make it looser, but I'm seeing more people stating that that isn't true.

It's hard for me to not imagine that it would become more relaxed over time getting pounded by Jamal, who has 3x the girth of me.

nah son, her dad beat you to it.

or after...

kellee

super sweet girl too. so sad

Don't care, she was tight than an asian condom

That's what I meant. She went loose after I shagged her. Came home with dude after dude after dude from the club.
So either I did something right or I did something terribly wrong.
I say first

>crawls in meat tent
>dies

/This

Only 12 year old virgins trot that old "sex makes pussies loose" shit periodically

>It's hard for me to not imagine that it would become more relaxed over time getting pounded by Jamal, who has 3x the girth of me.

is it also hard for you to imagine marathon runners whose leg muscles get pounded for 3 hour, 26-mile runs, are unable to stand upright?

muscles do not become "loose" from use. the vagina is surrounded by muscle.

the only way its going to end up being altered in that sort of way is long-term body modification, like piercings with weights, or mental stuff like that.

muscle tone in the pelvic floor is what determines tightness, not "jamal's cock" as you imagine.

huh.. Today I learned. None of this really matters to me anyway because I'm married. But, I think you may have swayed me.

vag is a muscle tube.If anything, being a huge whore would make you tighter.

ITT: people still believe that sex changes or ruins a vagina.

you had me at sex changes

ITT: Virgins who've never gotten desperate and fucked a loose slut buy into feminist propaganda that dick doesn't loosen a vagina.

virgin detected

loose pusspuss detected. It's okay sharon. everything naturally starts drooping as you get older. your best days are over

Jesse S