It's happening

Messi going to city next season
Thoughts?
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-plotting-lionel-messi-9290325

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off subhuman, it's NFL hours, take your shit sport to Reddit.

I have these thoughts so often I ought to replace that slot with what I once bought cause somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence

... the mirror, really?

More trustable and believable than daily mail, the sun and the guardian

the mirror is fucking gay. they dickride messi always hating on ronaldo and all their content is fucking recycled from twitter. literally cancer

He is staying in Barcelona

Messi does this shit every season, he asks for more money, Barcelona refuses because they are jews, he threatens to leave and then they cave and give him more money.

All mainstream media is cancer, leaf.

(You)

He'd never leave Uefalona. Not because he loves the club or anything, it's just that he's an autist in his comfort zone and he still gets paid loads so there's not really a reason to leave.

Some people sometimes gets tired of doing all the same things everyday you know
Routine is killing him. Before the age of 30 he will leave Spain
t. His sister acquaintance

Option A:

Stay The GOAT and live in beautiful Barcelona.

Option B:
Wayne Retard from Plymouth says you need to prove yourself in "The Barclays Best Premiership League SKY SPORTS LIVE in the world" so you go and live in fucking Manchester.
Hard decision.

He's won it all with Barcelona, multiple times too. Why not try something else? Same goes for Muller.

signing him just in time to enjoy his decline.

/thread
Also that spic Canadian penaldo faggot should neck himself

>its a hes negotiating a new deal and he wants a payrise like bale and ronaldo episode

I think Muller knows how shit he is and that every change could expose that to the world

the problem is that Messi shines in a league that has teams that have won an absurd amount of international matches, there was some statistic that said La Liga teams are like 37-2 in games between leagues the past couple of seasons.
I don't want to see him make every EPL defender look like a clown, and the delusional fanbase of an english club would surely be obnoxious

Haha EPISODE!

Not going to happen. He'll go back to Newell's before he goes to City. And how can they pay such an insane fee without getting shit on by ffp?

>footy transfer """"rumors""""
such a stinky pile of trash even i wouldn't dive into it.

Ronaldo and Bale get their pay raises quietly without spreading rumors about potentially leaving the club

only true for ronaldo because everyone knows perez won't let him go anytime soon, even so there were a couple about psg. with bale there were lots of rumors of him going to united before he extended.

I swear I've seen this thread multiple times over the past 4 years with very similar posts.

Not sure if posts are being recycled or if the same shit keeps being brought up

>mirror.co.uk
Fucking hell Áchentina

>be sports """"""""""""""journalist"""""""""""
>get to work
>shitpost
>get paid