WWYD, extreme edition

WWYD, extreme edition

Repeated creampies until she is bred

desperately needs to be forcefed cock down her throat watching her gag, holding her nose til she almost passes out then slap her awake again, continute to fuck mouth deep

the fun that could be had, after having her suck me deep hair grabbed and pulled onto it, i'd have to lift her up and fuck her up against a wall, her legs wrapped around and grabbing her ass

Do your worst

girl on right, 69, give her the ole poopchute lickeroo and finish with the angry dragon

WWYD to Clara

take her out for a nice dinner, give her a kiss goodnight at the end of the evening

Beautiful

give her a lecture about the evils of communism and how Che was a psychopath racist who liked to execute homos
and then facial abuse

Awesome. She'd hate that.

haha nice, trust me she needs both of them

left is hot, she's probably dying for cock, i'd have her suck me hard and deep while i held her head and squeezed her tits, then bend her over stretching out her pussy, hair grabbed back spanking her ass then fingering it, before pushing her head down and squeezing my cock into her asshole and fucking it long and deep until it was dripping with cum

put my dick deep in her mouth and start pissing down her throat while watching the Gilmore Girls

Rachel

needs fucking like the world's about to end while i tear off that slutty swimsuit