Ausfag television and chill bro down

What are your thoughts on morning talk shows like Breakfast, Sunrise and Today? Can they ever achieve Kino status?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNhBoF5WaDU
youtube.com/watch?v=qm61svN4U5g
youtube.com/watch?v=bK4djGzV7W4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8VZFNHjiqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>watching morning news/ entertainment shows

Pshhh! You bring shame to Sonia Kruger!

youtube.com/watch?v=TNhBoF5WaDU

they aren't very good and when they try to be funny its just pathetic, but its something to watch before work.

JCVD can't handle the bantz, it seems

youtube.com/watch?v=qm61svN4U5g

>that guy was going to be the next big thing
oh those early days of social media

I'm an American so I've never seen any of these. I did see Sonia on her back once though.

Kruger is based. I'd sniff her bumhole

Why do we get so much news about Trump? Those muslims whose son was killed, they've been on the news for the past three nights for fucks sake.

Australian morning television is bad, OP. None of it is good at all.
>The Today show's idea of a "killer review" of 50 Shades of Grey is basically a middle-aged woman bitching about the main character being unlikeable because muh girl power.
youtube.com/watch?v=bK4djGzV7W4

>Australian morning television is bad,
duh, because 99% of the audience are housewives, rest are men with night shift jobs

i used to jack off to Sunrise A LOT.

Only women and degenerates watch or care about morning shows.

you are easily pleased

That settles it.

who has time to watch tv in the morning? the only time i see any of it are the highlights of karl doing lad things

>husband didn't get lucky because she was filled by some choc top first
poor guy has to find out is wife got BLACKED by watching her movie reviews

havent watched tv in forever

enjoying The Block you normies?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8VZFNHjiqE

Tryhard cunt tries and acts like a punk while he lets Commercial banks use his music to sell shit and stars in butter ads.

I did this too. I used to sit there on Sunday mornings having a wank in the lounge room before my parents got up going at it to Sam. The challenge would be to finish when she was on screen.

Visual version of Clickbait

Who here /FamilyFeudJungleEdition/?

yeah, i am, lol.

Are you me?

>That milf team
Hnnng

10/10 in australia

Thank you based muffin

Did we ever get a good upskirt of Sammy either on sunrise or that dancing show she did...?

Anyone else think Grant Denyer regrets leaving sunrise? It was a comfy gig and its not like he is ever going to break peoples perceptions of him as that manlet weather guy

you can see the outline of sam's gunt

What happened to ABC? They drank the Kool-aid and have gotten this huge leftwing bias this year.

They've always been lefty, they're just pushing harder.

that guy was based af
a little degenerate shithead, but based af

they always were
the coalition slashing their budget all the time probably made them more butthurt than usual this year

Not that i know of, but i do remember her actually busting one of her waist belts while she was wearing it live on air.

Moar?

got some Bec too.

last one, if you want more, just go to the shows site and search for sunrise couture, they probably still have all the videos there.

Always appreciated her understated breast size.

By all means keep posting anonh

Thanks user

no worries

Is it me or do all the weather chicks sound exactly the fucking same across all channels?

Bump

NEED TO FUCK THIS BITCHES ASS LOONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

>implying australian morning talk shows aren't kino as fuck

>How do you feel about dog shit entertainment and leftist propaganda

Deeply embarrassed and disappointed. People who watch it are just about brain dead.