Went to an old cunt's house to buy a pound of weed

Went to an old cunt's house to buy a pound of weed

Old cunt asks me for 3200$

I tell her this isn't fucking california and that a pound costs 1600$

She tells me to get out of her house

I pepper spray her dumb ass, zip ties her hands and feets, grab her money, 7 pounds of weed and her car keys

Morale of the story, don't try to fucking scam me

picture with time stamp

Niggerest post I've sern in a while...

Nice one OP.

Oh yeah, ands I robbed the fucking white house today

>88
>niggerest
>kek

I believe you op but I hope she doesn't have too much information about you because someone probably still wants to get some money from her and she going to tell them what happened.
So just hope the bitch is crazy enough to be considered a liar

DUDE WEED LMAO

Lol is it shitty weed?

What do u mean this isn't California, weed is cheaper there

DUDE WEED LMAO

>$1,600 for a pound of weed

What nigger county do you live in that weed is that cheap? A pound is usually $3k.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Look at that filthy thumbnail. You disgusting slob.

DUDE WEED LMAO

GUYS WEED LMAO

SO WEED DUDE WOW

where you gettin lbs at $1600?

3k is reasonable in cali, less is common, in most places 5k. cali is cheap because they grow lots of weed legally and the cartel grows it there illegally driving prices lower than Colorado.

See his thumb? He white...the white man is having to degrade to niggertry I'm order to survive.

DUDE WEED LMAO RIGHT???

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

yea, it's pretty black. But the pepper spraying kinda ruins it

DUDE WEED LMAO

YE THC MAN SHIII

DUDE WEED LMAO

WEED DOOD 1K 2K 3K DUDE ITS WEED

WEED DUDE A B C WEED DUDE

WEED IS SO COOL BRO I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WEED TOO BRO SERIOUSLY LMAO 100 100 100 100

DUDE WEED LMAO
Pepper spray the niggers natural enemy, however some have built a resistance to it

Not a pound and shit weed .tiff

DUDE SRSLY WEED LMAO

Did you cash her outside?

KANABIS

haha, yeah. totally.

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

SRSLY WEED LMAO DUDE 4K NOW

EVER BUY WEED FROM AN AYYYY LMAO?

What the fuck are you idiots doing?

Fucking kill yourself you useless cunt. Don't come on here until you are at least 18.

More like you got scammed for $3200 then realized afterwards you're an idiot so you make up a story to make yourself feel better

Right, so why would user use it on a woman. Black or White, women not immune to pepper spray

weed

WEED LMAO DUDE

IDK MAN THE WEED DUDE

WEED AYY LMAO DUDE

I know that aint the weed you took.
judging by the size of the thumb and that bag thats like a QP at least.
Post a real pic and the money and mace or GTFO

DUDE NEWFAG LMAO

agreed

if you have a shitty connect then ya, otherwise maybe 2500 area

NO HE JUST DONT WEED BRO

>I tell her this isn't fucking california and that a pound costs 1600$

I live in Florida.
Can get pounds of decent weed for $1600 flat
im not OP

Hope you get caught. Also hope you had sexy time with her.

OP is from Quebec, Canada and a pound goes for around 1200$-2000$ tops. 1600$ was generous but the old cunt wouldn't hear me out

>all these people in thread not realizing that different types of weed at different qualities are worth different amounts.

DOESNT WEED WTF LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

then you got a good hook.
the economics of 1600lb don't exist. weed isn't grown in america in enough quanitity to satisfy demand, most is imported from cali/mexico at 2.5k/lb + transport/distribution costs or from BC.

>robbing an old lady
>robbing a drug dealer
>robbing a WEED dealer
Dude, if gang niggies don't get you then karma will because pulling that shit in the weed game ESPECIALLY is just fucking uncool.

>WEED
DUDE LMAO

you forgot:
> worth

I know a guy in jersey that sells pounds for 1200, can get off my uncle for 5 the louder stuff usually cost double even triple though.

Wtf

3200 is an amazing deal. That comes out to like 200 an ounce. I can't even find an ounce under 350 where i live.

thats cause you don't buy lbs.

WEED DUDE

Sounds like a great plan, but think of this old lady dealing a pound of weed, she probably has family members or know the kind of drug dealers you dont want to fuck around with.
well anyway you sir became full Nigger congratulations.
probably even the lowest junkies in the world would like to take a piece of your ass because she is an old lady and on the high probably reminds them of grandma or some shit like that.
hope youre trolling

lb. is $2,500 in CA. cunt... I hope you get raped by a nigger for what you did to that lady.

Lol
1600 is absolutely on point. 3200 I wouldn't pay even if it came certified %50 thc from amsterdam

you pay 1200 for a pound... I pay 1000 euros for one kilogram

I can get ounces for about 50 dollars.
quality if I want shitty 20 dollars

>pepper spray
What a fag

200 an ounce is what I pay for one ounce. You should be getting it for $100 tops if your buying in pounds, assuming it's medical grade

Are you from the middle east or something?

your a moron

I KNOW MAN NO WEED THIS GUY

im close to the border that is why even do I dont smoke.

well sometimes I smoke but not on a daily baisis.

You like soccer

I hope this happens.

what lol I can get ounces from medical farms in an illegal state for 1600-1800/lb.......dispensaries pay like 500-800lb

ITT: Things that never happened

>dispensaries pay like 500-800lb
Seems incredibly unlikely. If dispensaries made THIS much of a profit (buying a lb for $600ish and selling your typical $20/2g $40/1/8 etc, it would already be a multi billion dollar a year industry.

Wtf I get a pound in Cali for 800$ (machine trimmed) from Santa Cruz or 1100$ hand trimmed. Cali is CHEAP

Used to really like soccer then started to gamble and lost a whole world cup, in the team I betted would lost for some reason.
but I like it because it reminds me of my mothers daughter, saw her in the news the other day she has a siren kinda like Israel when theres a rockets.
she barely looks 20 something almost the same when I met her not a pedo but do I like petite women.

no, they do pay that much. they also pay out the ass in taxes.

dispensary growers have to sell their shit to dispensaries.

weed is already a multi-billion dollar industry. Where do you think legal states/countries suddenly got all their money from?
>tfw friends of mine invested $10k into weed stocks a year ago and they've already flipped $50k
feels bad man

LMAO WEED DUDE

You're absolutely fucking braindead... Do you not realise that that old woman was a front for the person who SUPPLY HER with the drugs e.g. family if you know what I mean. Pic related is what happens to cunts like you, never abuse an elderly person for no good reason ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE SELLING YOU A POUND OF WEED YOU FUCKING IDIOT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

hey fella

huh. Well. That's something I never wanted to see. Good thing I'm desensitized.

we dont have to sell shit to dispensaries. we have our main grow which usually sells on the local black market very quickly. the left overs end up at a dispensary.

dispensary owners are fucking cunts. they pretend literally everything has mold on it so they can try and talk you down on price. they think everything is outdoor so they can drive the price down.

trust me, growers go to dispensaries to sell our shit dead last. the further south you go in california the better the dispensary experience gets because their supply doesnt even begin to match the demand. but even there they try and pretend that they can get emerald triangle prices 700 miles south of the emerald triangle.

kek

Someone send me weed, lmao

personal grows are limited to 4-6 plants in every legal state.

you can't "main crop" to black market in america legally, your breaking the law.

in medical states you have to sell all your grow to a dispensary if your growing with a licence.