Wwyd thread

wwyd thread
be rough

Other urls found in this thread:

viio.net/my
youtube.com/watch?v=LahcSFleKm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What would you do?

Take her to a bar, get her drunk and go to the toilets with her. titty fuck her, rip her clothes up and finish on her face, leave with her clothes so she has to present herself to everyone covered in my seed

Drink a lot of alcohol, not to actually gain confidence, but to get smashed and make them look attractive.

Cause right now, judging by their face, they seem have some genetical faults.

A personal favorite. What would you do?

=]

drug 'em, tie them up, in whoreish clothing, place them on their knees as they're coming around facefuck each in turn, going deeper, for longer, each time, by which time they'll be more awake and crying, so i'd slap their faces until they stopped, harder each time, telling them to keep quiet as i abuse each ones nipples, telling them they could be in for a long night

while fuckin

Her face is asking for dick. You got any more? Maybe nudes?

looks classy and well 'to do' so i'd trick her into the dingiest cellar i could find, push her up against the wall hand on throat and telling her we're gonna have fun, throwing her to the ground and pinning her arms back with my full weight of my knees on her arms, forcefeeding her my cock, cutting off her clothes and then sliding down her body grabbing her legs as she struggles force them apart and fuck her brains out

wwyd to this babe

I jack off to her every fucking day

whore her out to any of her male friends who have always wanted to fuck her while i wank off over her face and tits as she's being fucked

sneak into her house, wait for her to sleep, sneak into room, chloroform, enjoy her body in every way

This is the only nude but got loads of pics

you got some more?

Damn that would be nice scenario, but I know her well... I would rather try to seduce her

Her nude even better than i thought. Please share her pics, i love her

i'd keep a very tight grip around her throat, while i fucked her, watching her getting covered in spiders webs making her freak out even more, looking down on her slim body writhing, as she's filled, stretched, grabbing and squeezing her pert tits, pulling tightly on her hard nipples, grabbing her hips tightly to me as she tries to wriggle away, hot slut she is

1,2,3 wwyd

Which slut? And wwyd to her?

then i'll be the bad guy who loosens her up for you, after she has had every hole enjoyed by me as she has her drug induced sleep, she'll love being seduced by a nice guy, i'd slide up behind her groping her tits and sliding my cock into her tight hot pussy fucking her helpless body

Wwyd to bratty fake innocent Cloe?

chop up 2, feed her to number 1 and 3. rape 2 and slit her throat while 3 watches. the tell 3 she'llnlive if she acts like a total slut, then chop her head off when you're about to cum in her

-

Fuck her up!

wwyd to this slut?

I'd rip her clothes off and bend her against the wall And start fucking her pussy till I fill it full with cum, after it became i have ripped her clothes she will need to walk out in front of everyone with cum dripping from her snatch

Wwyd to my cousin?

Wwyd to this bitch?

wow looks so different blonde, damn hot though.
i'd feel my cock getting harder, stretching her more as she wriggles, trying to fight back but i hit her across the face, and grab her throat tighter as i twist a nipple, very very hard, looking down into her panicked face asking her if she wants my cum, she slowly shakes her head in fear, so i say fine then, i'll fuck your slutty little ass......

Missionary for the sole purpose of procreation.

don worry bout her fella

left or right?

-

trap her hair in an escalator at the mall and ass rape her as it pulls her head off

/

tell me

i'd use her own bra to tie her hands behind her back as i flip her over, putting her panties into my own pocket, i'd tease her as she tried to escape by rocking my cock between her ass spanking her cheeks and grabbing her tits before pushing finger into her as she yells out as her ass being invaded, telling her it's nothing yet

What would you do to these little slags?

Hot slut

left i'd fuck all night all day

Nudes for wwyd

You've cornered her in this room. What happens?

Don't tell me
anythin moar you want to say?

And you got any more of her tits? Dont mind if shes with clothes on

How would you use her?

sure

way better one

Wwyd

viio.net/my

Would rip off her clothes and start rubbing my big cock on her legs. She starts to moan and grabs my cock to put it slowly in her wet pussy. I start so slam her from behin while i grab her hair. As i start to feel heavy i pump my thick cum all over her

i'd force my fingers deeper spanking her ass red, her face sliding on the dirty floor, hearing her try to yell out as i spread her ass, gaping now as i shove my tongue inside tasting her once tight hole before pressing my cock against it, spread it further, pushing her face into the floor as i feel her ass almost splitting as i force it deeper, her skinny hot body flailing and knowing she's hoping this is all just a nightmare

think of this song every time I see these:

youtube.com/watch?v=LahcSFleKm8

hot duo?

or hot single redhead?

Amazing. Any more?

I'd push her down into the ground and anally fuck her, stretching her out wide. Then I'd cum in her asshole and let it spew out of her gaping hole

this

be rough

I would chop off her hands and feet and rape her in the field. As she tries to crawl away i would call over a bull to fuck her and destroy her intestines while i live stream it.

left

Holy shit. That is what im talking about. More of this please

tbh, they are both ugly

more? feet?

have to play chess against each other. looser dies. ill brandish around with a whip for distraction.
also ill drink apple juice.

Jenn

wwyd

more