Wtf hes broke

wtf hes broke

should be worth half a billion since he's the greatest ever

>yfw he spends all his money on fifa points trying to pack himself and all he gets is fucking Ronaldo

his salary is 40 million but 60% goes to the spanish government, he is literally the single biggest contributor of tax in spain an there are spanish much more rich than he is

You should see the amount of people on benefits here, given nice three bedroom houses because they shit out kids carelessly and using their benefit money to take holidays in Spain or buy a brand new BMW. I see why these rich athletes hate paying these ridiculous tax rates

O look a Daily Mail reader

>he is literally the single biggest contributor of tax in spain

How is that possible when Spain is full of billionaires and multibillion dollar companies?

It's a fookin disgrace ah tell ya

Achilles is a tripbro, you fag.

>people with tripcodes can't be stupid daily mail readers

Put the trip back on, retard.

You're literally cancer and the most obnoxious and tryhard tripfag in here.

why aren't tripcodes banned from Sup Forums?

Ummm, I'm not in the US because unlike you in not poor; you assblasted headless spic

you're literally a pikey lad

>the guy who is at home on a monday morning shitposting on a gook comic book webshite is talking about benefit abuse

Home is thousands of miles away, spaghetti nigger

wew lad that was pathetic

...still not at work are you

@72667332

18+

Please nobody give him (You)s

Same reason Canadians and Australians aren't banned.

Because he is lying. Amancio Ortega gives more to charity than all Messi's contracts combined let alone taxes

>make a comment to a specific poster
>bunch of retards reply because their autism and Sup Forums tier lejun mentality takes over
>HURR WHY DO TRIPS WANT ATTENTION, IT'S NOT ME OBSESSING OVER A TRIPCODE I SWEAH

>60% goes to the spanish government
Lol nope

Underrated

>60% goes to the spanish government

I swear to Allah that this number get's higher in every post it get's mentioned.

he should go to jail.

spics always seem so toxic and vindictive. No wonder catalans want to get away

catalans are spics too.

Disgusting. Heavy taxes on rich people are nothing about ''equality'' but a way to prevent regular people to become millionaire since the cost to keep that money just gets higher.

it's a lie you dumb fuck.

At 50m/year he would need 6 years to make 300m

good math user

Thanks my dude. You seem like a smart fella.

smart lad detected

He's the highest taxed INDIVIDUAL in Spain while Rooney pays about 5%
Hope he leaves that shithole

you want a job as our finance minister m8?

did you go to burkley collage finonce dipartment? cause you smart

What did he mean by this?

punished

Finally we can applaud american education

How did you come up with these figures?

>only worth 280 mil
If Messi had any type of personality he could've been a billionaire

>lets ignore a player's brilliance in absolutely everything and lets concentrate on a faggot beloved by spics, arabs and kebabs
kys

>Madrid and Barca use bank and government to buy players and pay salaries
>get taxed for it

Really makes me think....

But Arabs and kebabs love Barcelona more than real madrid. Too bad that fanbase is literally dirt poor

Keep telling yourself that Jose and fuck off back to mexico

>How is that possible when Spain is full of billionaires and multibillion dollar companies?

Different tax rates on different kinds of taxes. Capital income tax rate is much lower than income tax on salaries. In pretty much every country most heavily taxed people are ones that have highest personal salaries and the poor as value added taxes (sales tax and other consumption taxes) hits poorest relatively harder than anyone else.

Income tax is far from only tax he pays. Property taxes and list goes on.

>60%
Holy shit is Spain actually Brazil

>that pic

top edge

HOLD ON

Taxation is thievery

impressive calculations never thought of it

Retard spotted.

Oh, is it Decry the Luxurious Lifestyle of Welfare Recipients Day on Sup Forums again?

Living on the edge of poverty is so alluring!

I'm sitting here on my throne, taking a massive dump and laughing like a maniac

>The Barcelona man is the single biggest contributor to La Hacienda (Spain Tax),, forking over a colossal 53 million Euros this year alone (+3 million in fees), according to Spanish paper La Vanguardia.

how would you feel having to give 50 million so Pablo can smoke a few joints while playing his guitar in barceloneta beach at 35 years old with long dreads and a rasta hat and never having a job?

So this is the power of Trump's University huh............... not bad...............

Best post on Sup Forums.

Someone post the screencaps of the calculations that Chink did about how many bananas could fill Old Trafford if Manure spent the Pogba money on bananas.