You're probably not even 1/4th as smart as you think you are. And even if you acknowledge some level of incompetence...

You're probably not even 1/4th as smart as you think you are. And even if you acknowledge some level of incompetence, your stupidity is most likely orders of magnitude more potent than you're even capable of realizing.

Your jokes are tired, your logical fallacies are plentiful, and there's probably nothing particularly interesting about you. The fact that you come here and you can be in the know with all the niche tropes that get thrown around doesn't say anything about your character other than you're excellent at wasting your precious time.

You have no defense in this situation. Accept it and realize you could be improving yourself right now, you barely functional, narcissistic peasant.

Chill brah

My name is John and I hate every single one of you.

bump

I completely agree

>Wasting precious time
>OP wastes time typing this on this shit site
>MFW OP is a fucking tard

Red herring.

FOOK MINE ANJUS, JA??

Yeah, but that's okay because everyone has the exact same problem
We're a planet of pompous mouthbreathers, even if we try to tell ourselves we aren't

I'm not digging it. I prefer spiderman tbh.

Everyone does not have the exact same problem.

Without stating who you're talking about, this entire post means nothing.

You, asshole.

You've managed to say even less than what you claim I did.

Congradufuckinlations, you mongrol.

ok.

wew lad deep.

Nobody should ever interpret this as deep. This isn't fodder for you to repost on your faggy subreddits. This is truth you need to hear, dear son of mine.

OP can't afford XBL this week. The one thing in his life which brings him joy, talking shit on people he will never meet, has been taken from him. The pressures of paying his $27 water bill is killing him. He needs release. :((
But allas, there's a place I can shit on people AND jackoff at the same time!!!

But no one cares.

Nah I just enjoy retarded threads about people who think they're better than everyone on Sup Forums, while being on Sup Forums themselves.

nice

Typical. Text book response.

Only somebody who was affected by my words would say this. You did the classic thing where you assume I'm taking the moral high ground while ignoring an opportunity to look inward.

I guess I shouldn't worry because you'll eventually think about it when you cry yourself to sleep tonight.

Maybe not 1/4th but I bet I'm about a quarter as smart as I think I am.

but its fun to post here

That's the problem, don't you see? You're trying to appear aloof and disconnected because you've been duped into thinking disinterest gives you social brownie points.

Can't you see that your sentiment is directly responsible for all of life's problems?

You're halfway there, user.