Stranger Things

What the fuck were they doing in the middle of a forest with a knife

good thread

they appear out of nowhere several times. It's called shitty writing for a shitty show

but the qts

meh

i like how they casted winona in the only role she can play

a crazy bitch

winona is even more qt but that's no reason to praise a shitty show

Manjaw

bump

What kind of childhood did you have user? My friends would take knifes into the woods and use them to make treehouses and shit.

they were probably out killing animals and just doing general edgy psychopath bully kid shit, since he'd just been hugely humiliated he was probably taking his anger out on squirrels or trees. then he encountered Mike and dustin.

suburban neighborhood next to the beach, closest thing to a forest is hours away

This show is __________________________________________waste of time ________________________

Why do people pretend this show is better than it is? It's not True Detective, you fucks. It's Goonies mixed with ET, that's why they appear out of nowhere in the middle of a forest.

yes thank you op we really needed yet another thread about the utter garbage kid's show aimed at my little pony audience
reported

> casted

"ahah let's do a bully subplot this has never been done ever in this type of show, and let's do it with terrible child actors that can't even get a single line right, that will help"

Thanks for the bump faggot

It's not like you weren't gonna bump it anyway you ass clown.
Here's me hoping you get banned, a man can dream.

>he thinks I'll get banned for this
it really is summer

you would be if janitors weren't fucking tards
your thread is pure spam garbage
If a were one I'll probably just ban all IPs from your whole country just to be safe

>Complain about summer Sup Forums
>Post about the most summer show in existence
How are those vacation going kido?

The knife wielding shithead was legitimately bonkers so it's not really that farfetched that he just stalked them through the woods.

His "friend" was probably only with him because he was scared of him.

and then approached him head on after a long bike ride?

this

why are people hyping it up? I hate to shitpost, but it's seriously redditumblr tier. terrible writing

It is possible they passed them on purpose to confront them head on, yeah. It's not unheard of to block people straight on so you have the element of surprise.

It might be a bit unconventional considering how far they traveled but it's still believable. And there's most likely no witnesses in the woods.

A treehouse made out of knives? I see you like to live dangerously.

Disney/Cartoon Network live action tier shit

bump