I was a shota whore for most of my childhood

I was a shota whore for most of my childhood.
Ask me anything.

clarification, by "shota whore" do you mean you were a boy who had sex with adults?

Straight or gay? Anything super kinky?

For payment, yes.

what age did this start?

More straight than gay, surprisingly. The kinkiest I let it get was having fingers and tongues up my ass.

4, if I remember right. My aunt's introduction to my body.

So your aunt was your first sexual encounter? Was she your pimp as well? If so, how did she find customers?

She was my first, leading to her becoming my main client. My mom pimped me out to her and her business associates, who brought a bit more.

PICS OR DIDNT HAPPEN

If you had a choice, would you have a normal childhood without your experiences?

If so, do you feel that way because it's abnormal? Do you think your perspective would change if your childhood was normal and socially acceptable?

What sort of things did they do to you? We're majority of your clients male or female? What country are you from?

Nah, I'm happy with the way I am. Although, had I not met some of these ladys' kids, I wouldn't have been introduced to Sup Forums so...
My perspective would've been way different otherwise. I would've spent a lot more time in my housing project otherwise.

this
GTFO moralfag

Green text please.

This

Don't worry, you would have been led to us anyways. Its nice to hear a story about a kid being put through something pretty bleak(4?? Even if you felt confident that it would be okay, that is still just too young an age for you to claim you had control of the situation) and not living with constant paranoia, or just telling people he does.

I'm American, bay bay.
>lots of oral
>strip teases
>feet licking
>more oral
>crossdressing

Huh. I was a Shota slave to my uncle. Are you messed up by it?

r u lyin

tbqh I wound up better than expected because we were poor before I really started going to my aunt's practice for pay so I was comforted by the fact that I was largely paying our bills.

Sauce on the comic?

Not as bad as I could've been. Rich New Yorkers aren't terrible clients, just demanding.
When I speak to my therapist about it, he says he commends me for having a strong mind, considering all I went through.

Yes.
Kamehasutra

What do you do nowadays?

I'm glad you're not too twisted by it.

Found the lonely NSA agent

How she found customers is a good question. It's not something you can advertise and a lot of people would run straight to the police if it was mentioned to them.

Read hentai manga, play video games, work a shitty job at Walgreens to pay for said games, go to college.
I read up on some kids that dealt with that shit and their situations were so much worse. I think about niggas like you all the time, bro.

True. It was a close knit circle of desperate housewives, board members, small busniness owners, etc. They all knew each other so I'd assume they'd know and would be able to do something directly about a snitch.

What are you studying?

It could have been worse for me. Just because what you had may have been less extreme doesn't mean that it wasn't any less wrong user. Don't let that belief ruin things for you. It has for me once before.

How was your first time with a man? What happened?

I'm not religious but I thank whatevers up there that I didn't have to deal with some of the fucked up shit kids younger than me were dealing with. I'm cool now but ever so often, I'll have one of "those dreams" or an obscure flashback and it'll just make me think of how little shit like that is for others.

Do you have any proof? Have any stories?

If you found Sup Forums and got to go outside your housing project, would you still choose not to undergo those experiences?

I'm trying to figure out whether you enjoyed experiences or the circumstances outside those encounters.

I've been fortunate enough to not have flashbacks...

Uncomfortable as hell. He was more soothing than the women, but that made it all the creepier. He loved ass play.
I forgot to mention, I'm trying to get a psych degree.

I burn everything I find from that time in my life, nigga. I dunno what you expected, really.

How did this not fuck you up?

As for stories, stick around. I'll greentext a day for y'all between answers.

Still seems unusually lucky on her part that all the desperate housewives, etc, that she knew wanted little boy dick/tongue/whatever.

Did she ever get busted/exposed/imprisoned?

>ass play
giving or receiving, boyo

:O

Bump brigade, ASSEMBLE!

I'm proud of you user! What do you intend to do with that degree?

ever have sessions where absolutely nothing sexual or perverse happened? what happened in them?

I have no idea, truthfully. I'm a one-track minded person. The only other realities I think of is of other kids that got molested, dead ass. I wanna work with kids like those and help them if I actually become a psych.

What were the worst and best things you had to do?

How has this affected your sexuality in your current life?
Are you submissive towards women?

Bless you, fam.
Again, I grew up poor. I was cushioned by the sudden turn into wealth we went into. We stayed in the projects as a front but it didn't matter because I got to eat good, way better than before, got toys, games, etc. It could've been way, way worse and I recognize that.

Yes
Receiving
Work with troubled kids, pretty much.

How'd she get busted?

lol Nope. All that was before it became sexual, when I was just a visiting nephew
>Best
Play with other kids in non sexual ways
>Worst
Get my ass and urethra played with a man

I don't really find women the boardroom's clients share races with attractive. That's everyone but east asians and polynesians like me.

I appreciate the blessing.
I hope it goes well for you user

how often did the female clients get fully naked? any penetration?

Ah, fuck. I got the story about this a few months ago and all I can really remember was something about tax evasion and other financial stuff.
Basically, it had nothing to do with me.

You're my hero, family.

how much did your mom charge clients?

how is your relationship with your mom now?

Not too often, unless they paid my mom extra for private time.
>houses
>back rooms in businesses
>my room
That last one became a regular fucking occurance once they realised it was available freely.

Why am I a hero now?

No clue. I was way to young to "be in grown folks' business". Funny.
She moved and I don't talk to her anymore. She assumes it's because I know now that she pimped me out but I'm just emotionally detatched from most things.

Now would you consider yourself damaged from the experience? Regret what happened?

>dead ass
was that intentional, because I just about lost it

I'll have the spaghetti and meat balls know what I'm saying bay bayyy

Y'all dealt with much worse and even if I was in the same boat, I feel as though y'all have way more strength than i do. I still hold a lot of those memories I don't want and at times I'll get enraged. You don't get flashbacks but you seem level headed, something I couldn't really be if I wasn't detatched.
A lot of y'all grow to well adjusted adults and live life normally and I don't see that for myself.

Nah, force of habit. I'm a minority from Harlem, it's the slang for seriously.

Nah, I don't.

Oh it's still a struggle for me. Something I deal with day to day. Some days I faulter, I get enraged and lash out. But through time and help from others I've started a long road to health. I'm proud of you for aiming to help others. It's very noble of you.

What's your opinion on pedophiles? Would you guess their attraction was a product of events in their life or just some crossed wires in their head? Did any of them seem to feel bad about their desires?

A bit but not as much as others. I regret nothing in my life, no matter how fucked because I'm alive and healthy and I have goals to help people.

What exactly about it do you dislike about what happened?

It's a struggle, yeah. But I know you'll get through it and you'll have a bright future.

I don't hate them and I dunno what's wrong with them. I just wish there was a way for them to seek help quickly so they could live life normally.
They were never guilty, from what I've seen. They always came to the boardroom like it was a normal ass day, did what they wanted and said "meeting adjourned" and laughed.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

How much did the sessions cost?

As will you Shota bro. Thank you for encouraging me. It means a lot.

In hindesight, I was perfect for the job because not much did bother me. The things that really did were done by men and involved my ass, which hurt or felt gross, and my urethra, which hurt like hell and I hated more than anything.

True
Answered above, nigga. I don't know.

Not gay but I posted these
Might give you some insight into the mind of a pedo, though in my case I'd be pissed as hell like a "normal" person.

Love you too Shota bro

Do you think any of this would have happened if not for the poverty your family was in?

>I'm a minority from Harlem
dont tel Sup Forums. a Negress pimping her 4 year old child would be lulz fuel for months to them

How's your sex life now? What are you into?

ITT: kids who believe everything on the internet

sage

>Announcing Sage

Kill yourself

Here's one of the good days for y'all
>be me, about 8
>get driven to aunt's practice after school, as normally
>everyone's already in and the nice secretary gives me a donut before she leaves
>fuck yeah
>gets taken from me for afterwards
>fuck you mom
>hi, user! We have something cute for you to try on for us!
>more girl clothes
>yay
>told to change in the bathroom
>this is probably when my mom got paid, understand?
>come out in frilly blue bikini with big blue hair tie
>daaaaw
>ugh, here I go blushing again
>dance for us user
>show us your little booty
>britney spears the anthology.rar

Thanks for the insight. I wish I could get to it but this Mimi app blows.
Nope
Hispanic, actually.

Thoughts on politics n shit?

Nonexistant.
JAV, mostly.

As far as Sup Forums is concerned that is the same thing

>JAV

those slutty nips are every man's kryptonite

Social liberal, fiscal conservative.

Right, how can I forget
Shit's cash, bruv

Ayyy

The irony is that your social liberalism often leads to the fiscal problems that you complain about.

To be fair, had they not been poor and wanting OP wouldn't have been pimped out.

Inb4