He never said when

He never said when...

politicians lie, BREAKING NEWS!

It's bad if even Fox News condones the lie

But he's not a politician! He'll be different!

That was the claim anyway.

LET'S NOT FORGET THE WIRE "TAPP" TWEET

Maybe he got it anyway without trying to get it...

Let's not forget liberals constantly making baseless accusations of ties with Russia without any evidence too...

Yeahp Trump is shit. So was Obama. So was Bush. So was Clinton. The next president will continue the decline of Western Civilization. Or maybe if we're lucky, finish it.

Planning requires understanding.
The fat manchild has no understanding of anything.

>baseless

Decline? If anything we're living longer and technology is advancing at a rapid pace.

What is this decline you speak of?

Ah yes. That'll be a moot point soon, user. Just wait. The FBI is coming for him.

>baseless accusations

>muh technology will save us

Good luck with that. If that's what helps you sleep at night.

If by "liberals" you mean the CIA & NSA, sure. Wild buncha lefties they are lol

Stop it. You're going to damage the fragile egos of so many Trumpies.

And why are the 17 agencies investigating him? Oh right because of Obama's unconstitutional wiretaps...

Except you know...all that evidence.
>Sessions literally implicating himself, and lying about it at the same time, without even being asked.

Like 1 of a hundred.

Republicans have been suckered once again.

Ha ha.

i love how amerifats argue for they president, you deserve it you fats.

How much tin foil do you go through on a weekly basis?

"Wiretapping"

Save us from what?

I wasn't aware anyone was in need of saving.

Easily distracted city people who have no idea where their resources come from are funny.

They already confirmed that his statement was true user.

If they had wiretaps they wouldn't need 17 agencies investigating.

>They
Good argument. Tremendous proof.

Thank you, logical and rational user.

lol

And remember when intelligence agencies were investigating Hillary? Liberals continued to defend her even while those investigations were ongoing. And she illegally removed all evidence so of course no evidence was found. Yet you support her more than Trump, and even if no evidence is found of Trump's involvement with Russia, you hypocrites will still keep bringing that up while wanting to forget Hillary's emails.

This is also the guy that, during the second debate, said that he would order his Attorney General, DAY ONE, to investigate Hillary Clinton.

Still waiting...

How's that obamacare repeal working out? Really conned the shit out of all these dummies to vote for you.

Oh yeah. "LOCK HER UP!"

What happened, guys?

Nigger your life has to be so sheltered to say something so dumb you must be a fucking turtle.

They need enough votes to make it look like the majority support trump but they don't want the bill.

They'll organise a way to get close without it passing.

Even the FBI is stabbing Donald in the back. He has no actual friends.

A good republican body.

Don't hold your breath, user. You'll asphyxiate.
>But "LOCK HER UP!"

Name something. A meteorite? What?

Who needs saving and why do they need saving?

Easy question.

Let me get this straight...a technologically challenged politician successfully removed all evidence of their wrong-doing? Thousands of pieces of evidence? Damn, she's good.

Exactly... If he said when then it wouldn't work. He's going to pick some arbitrary start date in secret, launch his attack, and ISIS will be no more. Instead of letting the liberal ISIS owned media report military operations and keep ISIS informed and prepared to counter the strategy.

Yeah because she had help from within the corrupt organization known as the DNC. You think someone as powerful as Hillary wouldn't have people to help her get that done?

I guess I could think that, but if only there were proof

Like his first raid? We all had a front row seat to that clusterfuck.
Who is this person or are the people that helped her? Where is the evidence, user?

Literally the WHOLE point of those shady fixer types is to not get caught. They would be experts of doing that with close to no evidence, especially if they were insiders. Just because something like that doesn't have proof doesn't make it not true. The reality is the fixers won because there isn't any proof.

Yeah, because he's not doing his job. Doesn't read, doesn't attend meetings, just appears for signings and public appearances and watches tv and goes on vacations to his own hotel. It'd be one thing if he was an absentee president who at least upheld the dignity of the office, but he trashes that at every opportunity too, so yeah, he has no allies on any side.

Of course, the lack of evidence is actually the biggest sign of guilt. I should have known.

He didn't specify when the plan will be set in motion. Give him time, he still needs to get Gorsuch installed, his travel bans upheld by the Supreme Court, then the treason trials and execution of Barack, Hillary, Schumer, Pelosi, Lynch, Holder, and Comey, THEN outlawing the Democrats, having them all killed, building the wall, and pulling us out of NATO. Don't worry, once the attack on ISIS begins, we will wipe them out in less than 30 days.

>Close to no evidence
So I ask again. Where is the evidence?

The whole sign of guilt was her running a private email server and having 30k emails go missing. Once that happens, literally NOTHING can EVER gain you credibility unless you're dealing with retards. She should have dropped out of the election right then and there.

Might
As well
Golf
Again

You mean like Pence using a private e-mail server during his time as Governor? AOL for Christ's sake.

Enjoying the ride while it lasts, I guess.

So lock her up, right? When's that happening?

user is wrong. No one needs saving. Everyone needs to die in as horrible circumstances as possible. Everyone needs to keep breeding at maximum, and consuming resources as fast as possible, and count on every measure of the world staying the same as it is right now. Fucking do it you stupid beasts.

Ask Hillary's fixers and see if they give it to you.

Technology literally helps me sleep at night yes.

When the find the non-existent evidence, user. Keep up!

Who are they?

Ah yes. Typical answer when there is nothing substantial to respond with.

I already asked that and suspect you will receive a very similar answer. :::Crickets:::

Exactly

guys doin exactly what everyone shouldve known he'd do, using the powers he's achieved to set himself and his family up for life.

Breeding has slowed down tremendously for modern civilization. If anything our population would be decreasing if it wasn't for immigration.

Parents who have 2 kids can replace population count but most people are having 2 or less kids.

If you dont understand that having breeding slowing down is very great, and that allowing refugee is a bad thing you should kill yourself.

That very easy...

Maybe you didn't read what I said.

Given your command of the English language, I bet you come from a family where the women are also very easy.

This triggers republicucks . They never respond to this post

if you dont like unexpected bad things happening to you then you should delete this. now.

citation needed

>breeding has slowed
Speed it back up faggot. World population clock isn't rolling backward.

almost as good as those millions of illegal voters that voted for her and yet 0 were caught.

> HE'S NOT A POLITICIAN, HE'LL DRAIN THE SWAMP, HE'LL KEEP HIS PROMISES

Stay ignant'

Jesus, Trump supporters just refuse to acknowledge they were wrong. Many will probably lie on their premature, medically avoidable, deathbeds thinking he was the GOAT

> JUST BECAUSE THERE'S ABSOLUTELY ZERO EVIDENCE IT HAPPENED DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT TRUE, IN FACT THAT'S MORE EVIDENCE IT IS TRUE

Trump is a muslim. I have no evidence of this, therefore it's true.

It's funny because it's true!

I love how Trump supporters were dishing out so much when he won and now all they do is spend time defending each one of his losses.

You guys getting sick of all that winning?

I knew there was going to be a big "I fucking told you so" at the end of this.

>Trump is a muslim.
I believe you.

He also was born in Ecuador

Cost to the nation for his golfing habits:
$10,000,000 per month.

Suckers! You all deserve a degree from Trump University for your stupidity.

How's that Republican vote for Trumpcare going?

Man, he really does have small hands

You can already get one of those for free. Just go to your bathroom and rip off some toilet paper.

There you go.

DO NOT CALL IT TRUMPCARE

You have to flush at least 10k down the toilet first or it doesn't count.

OK. Drumpfcare it is.

Because he doesn't.

I SAID DON'T DO IT

WHATEVER YOU DO... DON'T CALL IT TRUMPCARE.