Hey Sup Forums, how are all of you feeling?

Hey Sup Forums, how are all of you feeling?

Horny and alone.

Why do you feel alone? Just nobody near by or is it more?

depressed as fuck

What had you down user?

Pretty shit laying in bed with a girl and all I can think about is how much I miss my ex

Who is this current girl? A new relationship or a fling?

i have clinical depression, on 5mg/day of lexapro right now

Honestly idk we kiss fuck etc and she's great but I can't stop missing my ex

I just had sex with my gf but then my thoughts went to my lonely Rat at home. I just lost my boner and now i'm sitting on the toilet, having a shit and browsing Sup Forums

Do the medal help? How long have you been depressed?

Optimistic and worried. Hoping to finish a project I've been working on for the past 4 months by June. Also hoping that it kick starts my career and doesn't just flop.

What about your ex do you miss?

That's not too bad user

Next week will be so fucking long and i fell tired already

Her eyes her hair her smell everything man

What's the project? Care to give a bit more detail?

not helping all that much tbh, gonna have to talk to my doctor about it soon...3 months now...

What's next week?

How long ago did you break up?

I just read an old screenshot of "cum nuggets" and no longer feel hungry.

What started it? I'm sorry your mess aren't working. Does anything seem time help?

Pretty good. I'm going on vacation on Monday, so I'm pretty psyched about that.

5-6 months

I know that feel
I'm glad to hear it! Where are you going?

Really anxious and restless. Don't usually feel like this. My skin feels dry and itchy, and the corners of my mouth having tiny cuts which makes it really painful to try and open my mouth and I can't stop touching it with my tongue.

So not so good.

She must have been important to you? How old are you user?

What are cum nuggets? Can you get 10 of them for 1.49? Do they come with dipping sauce?

It's just a small game that I've been working on, hoping to release it for a low price on Steam and sell maybe 50-100 copies.

Please no

Why are you so dried out? It's the anxiousness and restlessness connected to feeling itchy?

What's it called user? I might try it if I can afford it.

23 we were together for 2 years

Going to Amsterdam for about 2 1/2 weeks. Gonna spend the whole time being nicely toasted and having tons of sex.

i may have bipolar type 2 as my doc has mentioned, i don't think its situational depression because nothing particularly bad was going on in my life to trigger my depression...so yeah just chemical imbalance in my brain i think...chilling at home seems to help since i quit work and college when this started...

Pretty fucking shit

That's a long time. May I ask how it ended?

If that's what you are into, I hope you enjoy it. The Anne Frank house has a lovely liquor store that sells wonderful absinthe if you're near there.

Anything we can do?

What's has you so blue user?

No clue. And kind of? I don't know.

It's okay to not know. It's a bizarre question. What can we talk about to cheer you up?

nah im good, thanks though :)

There's actually a liquor store on one of the sidestreets off Damrak that has all kinds of nice stuff, I usually buy a bottle of something or another there. Might not this time, though, I'm looking to do some fragrance shopping, and that'll probably take up most of my suitcase space and exemption limit.

I've been doing this long enough that I know a few of the girls in De Wallen quite well. Even chat with them on whatsapp sometimes. At this point, it's just kind of like visiting a friend at work for me, except the friend is a hot chick and she has sex with me.

Not so good.
I've had extreme diarrhea for the last week or so

Well I'm here for a bit if you change your mind. We can talk about anything you want if you want to stay.

sure user thanks

How is it you are there so often? Just from a neighbouring country or lucky with work? Either way I'm sure you will have a good time.

That's no good. Have you been keeping hydrated and eating fiber to help combat it?

I'm assure you the pleasure is all mine.

Quite shitty, have been in minor depression for 4 years, and cant cet out of it, i don't have friends and i usually brows on the internet and see snapchat's of how wasted and a good time my "friends" have, never get invited to anywhere.

Planning on hanging myself within the next 3weeks

I'm convinced my very recent ex is fucking her previous ex after such a short time

My fucking grammar.. jesus christ, i hate myself

Please don't user...I'd be sad to have you leave like that. What are you doing to make new friends? What's holding you back?

why within 3 weeks?

Not allowed to be so rough on yourself dear. It's alright. My grammar is just as bad.

I see. Perhaps she is hurting from your relationship ending and is rebounding. Or maybe it's best you aren't dating her at all if she is like that.

I'm fucking baked, I need help tiem keeps bulling backwards I'm fucked my dude.

I'm from Canada, I just work for my family's company and basically all of my work can be done from my tablet, so I get a lot of free time, and I don't need to be in the country.

I just go to Amsterdam because I love it there. Probably my favorite place is the world. Great people, great food, tons to see and do, and, of course, the legal weed and prostitution. I've never not had a good time there.

I'm not sure I understood that, but I assume you are having an unpleasant trip. Regardless we are here for you user. Just breath deep and know you have us

I've been anti-social for the last 5 years, and im telling myself that i don't deserve friends... soo yeah. Also, i don't know how to make friends anymore megalul

Oh cool, where abouts in Canada are you from? (I'm from their too).

Toronto, which is why I leave as often as I can.

She made all these promises user... She wanted to spend her life with me... I went to see her last night for the first time since the breakup. The kitten we got together has grown so much which weirdly hurts too. My ex was also saying how she misses me every now and then which hurt, and then the hug goodbye which lasted for what felt like forever.

I think you deserve friends user. I'm anti social too. But why are you believing these things?

Haha, I'm only an hour or two outside Toronto. I know what you mean.

i got bullied in middleschool for 6 years, and didn't have friends basicly, so maby that's why.. dunno, don't care about life anymore.

I know how that feels user...it's not fun. What are you doing to move forward? How long ago did it happen?

This kinda thread is the reason Sup Forums is personal to me. Humans being humans even if they're free to do anything in their wildest dreams in terms of government controlled freedom.

I'm drunk. I got... 6 more beers 1 in freezer others sitting next to my couch. I smoked too many cigarettes even though I dont' smoke this is my 2nd one in 1 hour. I was worried I needed to drink more because the 6th beer I drank I was trying to save for an hour later but I drank it because my cousin wanted a smoke. now that worry went away because that 6th beer is hitting me. I'm listening to chopin nocturnes thinking of creating a philosophical thread on th enature of anger and why edgy hermits and peaceful people view it in their own manners. I'm an alcohol. lost my job because I got drunk on the job drinking white cooking wine and got way toooooo wasted they threatened to call the cops on me. I sit here looking for entertainment planing my next move into society as a powerful strong sober man capable of changing the world with innovative ideas for the sake of proving to the universe we exist not just to exist but because it needs to exist. How are you doing Op?

Yiu have all of us as friends.

Yeah, it's a pretty awful place. Just sucks the life out of you. Definitely looking forward to relaxing in the Dam.

Yeah, true dat, untill the thread gets deleted

I've been focusing more on music since I've gained confidence in my singing so I'm not just a ten a penny guitarist. And it happened just before valentines day just to top it off, I'd already ordered her gifts, one being from japan and another being custom made in California (both shipped to here in the UK) to that wasn't great.

This kinda thread is the reason Sup Forums is personal to me. Humans being humans even if they're free to do anything in their wildest dreams in terms of government controlled freedom.

I'm drunk. I got... 6 more beers 1 in freezer others sitting next to my couch. I smoked too many cigarettes even though I dont' smoke this is my 2nd one in 1 hour. I was worried I needed to drink more because the 6th beer I drank I was trying to save for an hour later but I drank it because my cousin wanted a smoke. now that worry went away because that 6th beer is hitting me. I'm listening to chopin nocturnes thinking of creating a philosophical thread based on the nature of anger and why edgy hermits and peaceful people view it in their own manners. I'm an alcoholic. lost my job because I got drunk on the job. drinking white cooking wine and got way toooooo wasted, they threatened to call the cops on me. I sit here looking for entertainment planning my next move into society as a powerful strong sober man capable of changing the world with innovative ideas for the sake of proving to the universe we exist not just to exist but because it needs to exist. How are you doing Op?

New York without the life they say

very much thanks annon, it's a bad trip just a powerful one I feel alright where as bad is shitty

Even after. My email is [email protected] if you ever get lonely.

oops

Just for that pic is oc

high annon reporting in, am breathing much thank yous

That hurts...one time I flew out 3000miles to be with my gf...had a bag full of gifts. She left me at the station. It's easy take it personally user. It's not your fault though.

Pretty much. It wants to be New York, but it's not. It's also full of smug hipsters, fuckbois, SJWs, angry feminazis, and other assorted riffraff. Nothing like the chill, friendly Dutch people.

I'm glad you like our thread user, what was your old job? Are you looking for new work?

I'm okay right now. Better than I have been all day.

Breathe in for 4 seconds, holding for 4, exhale for 4 amd repeat. It helps calm you.

Make sure you see this user

The Dutch are quite lovely. It's a comforting place to be.

I had an ex break up with me for basically no good reason a month after I took her on a "dream" vacation to Tokyo, then told a bunch of her friends that I "practically raped her" (which, of course, was a complete falsehood).

Women can be fucking awful, man.

I once had an ex call the rape card on me. Nothing can be so crippling to a man.

I know it's not my fault, she couldn't even explain why she stopped feeling for me. We both loved each other but the relationship was toxic. Little things would annoy her which she'd admit she would overreact to which in turn made me feel shit because I felt like I was being a shit boyfriend. I've never been much of a crier user, but that night we broke up did it for me. I broke down in the car as I drove to her house with a bouquet of her favourite flowers. I knew it was coming. I've loved this girl since I was 15/16, now I'm mid twenties and after finally having her... I lost her.

It's very easy to fall for somebody who isn't as good as we think. It sounds to me like she wasn't as good to you as deserve user. I know it hurts to the core but this can lead to a lot of positive. I know it isn't an appealing thought but it's what I believe. I hope this helps.

Shit sucked, because it was the opposite of true. I was so good to that girl. I even had her over one time when we'd just started dating and she got quite drunk and was rambling about how she gives such great blowjobs and was sitting on my lap telling me that if I made a move, she'd fuck me right now, and I didn't take advantage of her and let her sleep on the couch.

You treat someone better than anyone had ever treated them in their life and that's how they pay you back. Feels real bad man.

I know I deserve someone "better" and I know I'll get over her with time, but right now the thought of her and him just keep racing through my mind and I feel physically sick. I really appreciate you taking your time to listen here user, I've had barely anyone to talk to about this because everyone but my ex and one other person thinks I'm over her. I just wish I could move on as easy as she clearly has. Don't get ne wrong, I'm glad she's happy but in a way that makes it hurt more.

She was probably afraid. People act poorly when they have intense emotions. I'd guess she had to make you the bad guy to justify herself. I'm sorry she treated you so poorly user. I apologise to you since she cannot.

Is there anything I can do to help?

Don't think she isn't over you...I know there is a difference between knowing it and how you feel...my ex from over a year ago went on a date the week she dumped me, we giving out her body less than a month after she left...

To this day she messages me. When it happened initially I was ready to lay down and die. Pretended it was okay when I could barely get put of bed...looking back it is the best thing that could have happened to me.

It does hurt horribly though.

Oh, I know she was afraid. She was a quitter, it was her MO. She quit every job she ever had, she quit university, she couldn't deal with stress or adversity. The second things weren't perfect or even a little bit stressful, she run and hide or make excuses.

Still doesn't excuse what she did. I wouldn't have done that, I was willing to work through any issues we may have had, I'd have done just about anything for her. It wasn't right and it shouldn't have happened that way.

You are right. It shouldn't have happened that way. Really it seems she is afraid to fail and as a result never let's herself succeed. I feel pity towards her and sorrow for your situation.

I just wish I could stop caring completely. It would be easier than this. Sure it isn't my first breakup, not even the first from a serious relationship. But it never gets easier.

It never does. It might be easier to not care but not caring would lead to life losing its colour. It helps show the caliber of your character when you feel. It still isn't easy though.

I wish I could do more to help myself get over her

Unfortunately there isn't really anything. Not in my experiance at least.

Fuckin loser