Why do you do drugs?

Why do you do drugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBcmAhk9w9c
youtube.com/watch?v=6wCwGWGLqYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to escape what world i am in living in, or to ignore it. also because they're good fucken fun when you're gonna off yourself anyway

weed for procreation purposes only.

So its just a recipe for suicide.
Why is that the way to live for you?

heroin isnt even enjoyable, its for faggets who wanna be like drug addicts in the movies, its all just to fit their "poor me" narrative

because its good

Drugs are stupid

(illegal recreational drugs)

because my life fucking sucks and it's my only escape

why the fuck else would I do drugs?

Drugs have always just been an enhancement of social interactions. Weed equalises everyone and makes everything funny, MDMA makes everyone your mate and alcohol makes people more relaxed. Doing any other drug just doesnt seem neccisary for me

For you, maybe. I don't use it anything er but it is without a doubt my favorite drug. You think people use it so they can be dopesick or something?

Are you Paul Richards the Britbong Paedo?

Heroes don't do drugs.

To hold back the crushing depression. Can't be sad when you can't even tell your ass hole from your elbows

Because I work throughout the week and recreational party drugs help me unwind on the weekend with my friends

To mummify my body over decades and obtain immortality.

Because I like them
Why do people go on vacations?

I used to do heroin.. OP Pic related. I did it because my brother did it. was very common getting high with my brother BECAUSE of my brother. all good though. like 4 years clean off H. still smoke weed because I like to.

Gives me a sense of childlike wonder, perhaps even nostalgia

duh, right
me

side topic.. I have never done a "drug" except alcohol.. and lately I am drinking more than I ever intended to, my question is.. what drug if any could I use to ween or even replace all the drinking.. or is that just not a good idea?

>doing drugs with spoon and shit
>op's flat is really nice and comfty.
>chilling and smoke some dope

enjoy it my friend..soon you gonna suck dicks on public toilets at train-stations for 5$...

Interesting

feels good man

because getting high after a long day of work is fucking amazing.

Opana 40 ER IV master race.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBcmAhk9w9c
No one is out of time

I dont really anymore except ice and sleeping pills. Why? Mainly becuuuuz I have grotesque aDHd to the point where I almost have trouble tying my own shoelaces without it, And amgetamins do completly wonders on that department. ALso it means that iits near impossible for me to get properly high on it. I just get more normal no matter how much I take.More and more normal and quite. Up until I have taken so much that a fall a sleep. However I get happy and euphoric often and NEVER really get comedowns. Besides if I dont take it everyday or almost everyday I start to drink compolsivly. And I'm the most crazy drunk there is so thats not really a reasonable option. It would be really dumb of me >NOT tp smoke meth. Although A probably smoke extremely small amounts compair to proper methheads.Maybe 5g max a week.If its really good hardly even that. Although I have no clue as I dont know any, never have. Probably never will. So....going to 15 doctors just so I could get extremely expensive adderall in a reachable equal amount don't really appeal to me. Miss placed fucking morals there of you ask me. Refuse to give people meds best oh incoherent morals that doesn't even comply with any scenicen.

MDMA, because it greatly enhances my enjoyment of music and turns me into the charismatic social butterfly I could only dream of being when sober.
Ketamine and weed I use very occasionally in close social situations with a few friends. Guaranteed a side-splitting laugh.

as I never known any methheads is missing obviously. Put that where ever you see fit for it to make sense.

So you would give up your looks and your whole life for meth?

You sound like a crazy person. Shit is poisonous

Good luck. Meth is an early grave

Love molly too but I stopped taking it because I keept meating and falling in love with really fucking retarded girls thinking they where great. Sounds funny but it really wasn't. Rather embarrassing and emotionally painful. Still do it occasionally, bit never with strangers. And then haft the point is gone really . Becouse thats what I used it for manly. To get better emotional contact with other people that without getting borded or really unconquerable. . AS I mainly actually hate people and socializing otherwise.

a u t i s t

Weed

Doing coke because only 14$ a g

You must be getting shitty coke then.

i used to do meth but now i hear voices :(

I DID drugs as a teen because I was retard desperate for acceptance. I DON'T do drugs now because I'm not a nigger.

Yeah I am definitely crazy.But what do you really think ADHD is. Its WAY more serious then just problems with random concentration like many seem to think I can tell you. and. yes you dent to get more spots from it then otherwise. But other then that it' just total lack of selfdiscipline, ignorance add probably lack of sufficient intelligence to if you end up looking like a walking dead person constantly. I mean I have dont that misstake to when I was younger but you learn. Been on amfeamins almost eveyday for 15 years. Sp I think I sort of know what I'm doing. I eat,sleep and workout minimum twice a week. But sure. Youare right. If you are a normal function sane person. I would definitely advice you to stay away from it. But why would anyone do meth if they didn't nead to self medicate. THe benefits even for just recreational purposes would me extremly minimal. Really dumb indead.

Costa Rica here,not exploded prices like USA.

Cuz they're fucking bomb, don't be such an indoctrinated moral fag

Meth, Alcohol, and sometimes painkillers.
Meth:
Been using for 20 years.....no turning back....I will be geeking until the end.
I don't use 24/7 365, my use is cyclical.
I have OCD too, so it makes for a fun ride on the up-cycle. I'm a Motorsports enthusiast, and Mechanic, so I get much more done when I channel my high into positive, productive activity's.
THe downside is days of 'gray-out', sadness, and some times apathy.
Make no mistake, there is a BIG difference between and addict, and a dependent.

Booze: I don't drink more than the average lower-class honky. 12/24 pack a week.
More when I'm spun.

I don't fuck with people, thieve, or go looking for trouble. I keep to my self, and just hang out with my riding buddies, and wrench, trying to make a decent living.
If I could change one thing?
I would go back and kick the shit outta my younger self that day so long ago when I tried shard.
It is what it is.

lol. the apathy and ability to control and shutout stress and unwanted emotions is the biggest reason I like it. Then again like i said. Im far from fucking normal,

Speed, Benzos, Painkillers, Alcohol

I have clincial OCD and have been in and out of hospital. Drugs help me escape and cope.

Im a dependent not an addict. I can function without them but i am a mess either way. They change the speed of my thoughts and make me not give a fuck.

Meth occupies time and makes the junkie productive so they can score the next hit. It also means they dont have to eat or sleep really.

why dont you?

i do drugs since i was 12 with 15 i ve got the most drugs they on the market. today i was brain damage as fuck. but i have 5 nice years.
i do all drugs

Seems like youve gone hard on the K

Same, I love the productivity that Speed can provide.
But can live without it.
However hammering my 5-HT receptors all these years, has left its mark.
It is what it is

I can so relate to everything you just wrote. There is a big difference between drug dependence and addiction and the behavior that goes with it. Something most people addicts or nonaddictis dont seem to understand.

Yea im on 300mg Seroquell XR and 200mg Sertraline. I do acid sometimes and 5-Meo compounds. My 5-HT receptors are dead and broken by now. I cant sleep without Seroquel even with benzos. I fall asleep when i take the amphetamines.

with k you mean ketamine?

Kids weed is fun and doesn't kill you that's why we do it

with k you mean ketamin

yea

Meth is for the WEAK minded. Only weak minded ppl get addicted. Especially white ppl

Some ppl live for Meth yes.
Sucks for them.
I won't let ppl like that anywhere near my Shop.
ppl like that don't last long, they steal some Jurnyman's tools........and well lets just say I live in an area that has no shortage of pig farmers.
Lots of land.....lots of swine.
Keep ur hands of my tools, and stay off my lawn.
lol

I get 40 a g. Reall good stuff got me smirking rite now

I mainly do Ethylphenidate as its pure and cheap. It gives the same high as coke and lasts as long as adderall. Costs $30 a gram.

to numb the emotional pain

Also is potent at around 40mg. Its fucking bliss

Days are looooooooong and drugs are relatively cheap and engaging compared to most hobbies

I don't. I quit drinking and smoking today too.

You don't know shit.......about shit.
And just be glad you don't.
Run along now, adults are conversing.

enjoy sober life friend. I went sober for a month after heavy benzo abuse. Right back on using now

right

What are the odds of being drug tested for an entry level position at a restaurant?

Close to none.

trust me i do. I have fucked with it for years. I seen family members with weak minds get addicted so much rehabs didnt help them. The only time they stopped is when they got locked up. They used to tell me i can stop anytime. But they never did. As for me i did. Only use it now only when im hungover n need to go work but only keyshots

Acid/shrooms?

This

I dont do drugs, I smoke weed and I dont consider weed a drug.
I got nothing against y'all who do crazy shit like meth, heroin and other shit
I'm cool, I'm minding my own business as long as it doesn't hurt anyone that I care for.
Anyway, the reason I smoke kush is because it makes me feel good, and it helps me deal with the world and deal with my brain and to deal with my health

dont know where you live. But as the person who owns the bar/restaurant, ANY given, most probably will do more drugs then all the staff combined anyway.They tend to not give one single shit. I have been on benders with every single owner at every single place I worked at so....if they do a screening its probably to find staff that can supply them with quality drugs. not joking.

weed is a drug.

Fag

You sound like an INFP like me.

It's a chain but as far as I know only operates internationally and in one large city in the US

shits not good for you man. just do psychedelics and weed sometimes, don't fuck up your life my friend.

That's great, enjoy it and dont fall

Depends on the restaurant but not very high.

About 7 years ago I was tested at a fancy shmancy 5 star restaurant.
But then again the guy that I was replacing was fired for being high on the job and fucking up orders.

Places with higher turnover rates don't give a fuck. As long as you're clean and get the job done you're golden.

I smoke weed every day. It relaxes me and kills my anxiety. I used to drink like a fish, but switched to two hits of my Pax every night, and don't miss drinking at all.

What are 5-HT receptors?

Responsible for Serotonin. Drugs like LSD, SSRIs, and psychedelics effect 5-HT

I could easily beat up dotsy.

>effect

Fucking illiterate ghoul.

I have the fesr never come down from my Acid Trip.
Andy Same Experince?

what are the symptoms of 5-HT receptor exhaustion? Can you get it from taking acid a few times a year?

Coz ive got ADD and cant really function properly without my speed (ritalin)

i dont know why meth is so popular, every fuckin tweaker has this fuckin delusion there sherlock holmes on the stuff 100% of the time when in actuallity there prolly on the ball like 15% to 35% of the time and would you like to know why m8, its because most people smoke it, thats why pills of adderall or even just eating it would make more sense. like another example is cannabis like when people smoke it the duration is shorter then when you eat it.

>coffee is a drug

yep, drugs are every where

speaking of which im going to go make a small pot maybe

psychadelics are the only drugs I find worth doing anymore. I've done addy, molly, coke, smoked weed, oxy, xans and DXM. I don't mind DXM but I stopped using it particularly because you have to wait so long between trips. I just started to realize that psychadelics were the only experiences WORTH having. I still drink and occassionally smoke weed in social situations, but generally speaking I don't care too much about them.
Just came off a 4-aco-dmt trip last night, it was great.

>endorphines released in my brain are a drug
>therefore
>I am drug.

ur body also produces dmt, why i have no idea

How can I greentext?

what is drugs?
youtube.com/watch?v=6wCwGWGLqYg

I've got 177 days clean and sober today. Just know if you are using and just want to die, there is hope for you no matter how far down the scale it may seem.

For dreaming. When you die, it all gets released and you essentially live another life within moments.