What colours do you see Sup Forums?

What colours do you see Sup Forums?

Is it black/blue or white/gold?

it's green, you dumbass

purple and cold

Lilac/light purple and gold. Because it is. Isolate the colours and you'll see.

lol nice.

Thygor sees no colours.

the left one

Friendly reminder that this dress was put online by the powers at be to distract people from what was happening at the time.

There's no point isolating the colors, shit looks gold because the image is over-exposed and the camera is in the wrong settings for the lighting

Damn, thought I was on rebbut

In all seriousness, I've only ever seen it as being unequivocally blue and black. I'd love to be able to be able to see it some other way, just to understand how the illusion works.

How the fuck do you see white ? I see Blue black and a little gold.

Just vague enough to confirm all my suspicions!

I remember the first time this went viral I saw it white and gold. After about an hour it was blue and black ant it stayed like this ever since...weird.

Where does anyone even get white/gold from?

whatever you want it to be

nah, it's a pure white/gold ...there's no gold on the right

It is black and blue, the picture looks brown and blue due to a shit IR filter on the camera used and sunlight

That's still blue/black, but really washed out.

it depends on whether you are refering to the dress in the physical world, or the dress in the photo. if you sample colors used in this image, you will note that it is clearly blue/gold. the saturation levels are nothing significant, though. which means that WHO FUCKING KNOWS. because the environment also plays a role. but simply put, this dress is PERRYWINKLE and DULL BRASS

Blue and black.
The after change is just a illusion.
I was able to see both and it took a little time but if changed it.

>colours
go to bed Nigel

You mean blue and brown.

Nigger kill urself bringing up this old meme