Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

Serious question. here goes.

I DON`T personally identify as a `pedosexual` but I know many people who do, they are just like me and you. They love children. I`m totally okay with this its their right. My question is this. Why are there no politicians, NGOs, private organizations standing up for pedosexual rights ?. The LGBT community have many people working on their behalf to secure their rights and acceptance. Yet the pedosexual community has nothing. How can we change this ? more government funding into pedosexual research ? better acceptance ? New anti-pedosexual discrimination laws ?

What are your thoughts. Pedosexuals are people like the rest of us, they have rights also. Is it time we recognized this ?

This is the 3rd thinly veiled cp request ive seen in the last 5 minutes, why havent you been banned?

Kill yourself already, there was a gore thread somewhere around here , you should find inspiration there you fucking maggot

Children can't consent you idiot
Pedophilia destroys the lives of children and families
Fuck off

What is a pedosexual?

fuck you

Kyspls

Good point what if I want to fuck my sister? You know, sister-sexual?

Because small children can't comprehend the idea of a relationship, also fucking children is like pushing a 20 inch length 10 inch thick dildo inside your asshole without lube.. Hope you get the idea

Life your life as long as you don't hurt others. They hurt others

Im sure you could prescribe to the lebel pedosexual and not be a rapist.

Took the bait and looked it up. Euthanize yourself.

seriously dude, fuck you.

>it's their 'right'
>doesn't give a shit about children's rights
You know, when something is broken you don't accept it as part of the working parts. You either fix it or fucking bin it.
I suppose its a murders right to kill people. they're just a normal guys with jobs and bills like everyone else. where are their rights, r-right

Lol slippery slope. Go fuck a bag of glass and die.

So... NAMBLA isn't a thing?

Literally impossible to not be a rapist lol unless your talking about 16+

Rapists are also people like us why isn't raping allowed? Fucking b8 thread

nonce

if you remove the thought from the act most people have considered murdering someone but dont because they aren't a murders.

I think being a pedo and being a child molester need to be compartmentalised because the media have worked hard to make them the same thing in the eyes of society when in reality are not the same thing.

Should child molesters go to jail. yep
Shold someone who finds a 15 year old attractive go to jail? that would be stupid wouldn't it.

ill take the bait, pedos are people who are just attracted to children which they cant help, probs a mental disorder or whatever but doesnt effect any children, being a child molester/ rapist is a different matter which is why its illegal and being a pedo isnt. didnt know people were this stupid

B8

Agreed. there is a reason why people like this dont make law because half of them are fucking idiots. police would be running around arresting gays and lesbians if they had their way.

I can't tell if these are newfags taking the bait or trollfags echoing it

i started to be sexually aware at the age of 6 so fuck off.

>i speak for every single child on the planet. Past present and future

That's down to a binary law system. dealing with a grey area that is human attraction. the idea that a 16 year old doesn't know what sex is is retarded.

no but i'm sure the people my age i explored my sexuality were also precocious and enjoyed it as well

you're the one speaking for every child out there you cunt

child abusers are a different thing btw, that's fucking rape

I was also horny at age 8, dude. sorry if you never gotten a erection