“Heath did an impeccable, perfect performance as the Joker,” Leto told Rolling Stone...

>“Heath did an impeccable, perfect performance as the Joker,” Leto told Rolling Stone. “It’s one of the best performances ever in cinema. I had met Heath before. I didn’t know him well, but he was a beautiful person.”

>Leto went on to discuss the effect of playing something of a legacy role had on the way he approached the performance. “The good thing about other people having done this is that you know what direction not to head in.”

>“If the Joker did this interview,” Leto told Rolling Stone interviewer Brian Hiatt, “he’d definitely castrate you and make you eat your own testicles. Just for fun. That’s if he liked you.”

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Brower_Minnoch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The good thing about other people having done this is that you know what direction not to head in
Heatfags on Suicide Watch

>“The good thing about other people having done this is that you know what direction not to head in.”
And future jokers will keep this in mind with respect to leto

>I didn’t know him well, but he was a beautiful person
Damn, Hollywood is so fucking filled with sycophants

We'll have all outgrown capeshit by then.

Jeto's Joker just comes off as an edgy faggot.

LIGHTS
CAMERA
CASTRATION

>laughing all dressed up with your golden AK47 and videogame henchmen
>edgy
Pick one. The edgy faggot is Nolan's Joker.

MOM'S

GONNA

jesus leto needs to chill down on le'edgyjoker

The difference between those two Jokers is that Ledger's actually feels threatning.

Jared is referring to Nicholson's Joker no doubt.

>tfw we could have gotten David Bowie instead.

as a long time edgy joker loving autist growing up 12 year old collecting joker graphic novels i can't even watch 20 seconds of the suicide squad trailer. he has "damaged" written on his forehead how is that not a fucking joke. also leto is a massive faggot any way you look at him.

Leto is the next best thing according to teenage girls. Me? I would've picked Till from Rammstein!

>hating on Jarod who loses so much weight and gains a lot for many different roles
Fuck you for not appreciating a man's true talent

>dude he can gain and lose weight!
>that makes him a good actor really guiz!!

He is blessed. Some cannot lose weight at all.

I was reading an article how some are born to be fat or skinny and if they try to lose weight they immediately gain tons more because that is how their body is.

I would kill myself if was like that

>if they try to lose weight they immediately gain tons more because that is how their body is.
This is so retarded it hurts. The only issue is that people lose weight too fast, you need to give yourself time to adjust to your new lifestyle, otherwise you will immediately start eating what you did before and regain the weight.

>Allowing your wife/girlfriend to whore herself out like that

No wonder the rest of the world is looking down on the West.

You should stop reading shit.

The article you read is retarded and you are retarded for believing it.

Read the sticky.

>people don't get that he means that "that style of joker" has been done already and as such they need to invent something new

>The good thing about other people having done this is that you know what direction not to head in, except me. I'll just do what Ledger did. No one else should though!

Go on 1200 cals a day for 60 days, run 2 miles every day as fast as you can and lift four to 5 times a week and then tell me you can lose weight fag.

I mean he's generalizing it, and in that he's wrong, but it is a thing that exists in a few people.
Case in point: The heaviest man who ever lived.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Brower_Minnoch

His weight wasn't so much about his lifestyle (though it didn't help) and more about the fact that his body couldn't properly get rid of waste.
You don't regain 500 pounds in 1 year just by eating a lot and not moving much.

>I didn’t know him well
>he was a beautiful person

I don't get the castration bit. Where's the joke in that, Mistah Jay? I mean, it's almost like Leto doesn't get how the character works and just says random edgy things.
Is this how the character will be written?

That's not what he was talking about though. He was going on about Set-Point theory, which says that even if you put an average person on a 500Cal/day diet, they wouldn't lose weight because genetics.

Uuuuh yeah, you do.

Have you ever had a 10kcal meal?

>Leto hen held up a spork. I left, confused but aroused.

Again, you're right in that it's bullshit, but he didn't really name what he's talking about.
I'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt and say he read about this rare disease and thought it was wider spread.

Ledger played a random terrorist, not a joker.
Dying gave him credibility, he was far from the character, from the makeup to the behaviour.
That said, he had a very good terrorist performance.

>“If the Joker did this interview,” Leto told Rolling Stone interviewer Brian Hiatt, “he’d definitely castrate you and make you eat your own testicles. Just for fun. That’s if he liked you.”
what the fuck

no he wouldn't

Well of course the Joker would castrate people, it's so they can't rape him. But we know better, don't we Bruce?

Godammnit Sup Forums

Lol

10/10 saved m8

I'd say >>reddit but I'd be soiling that place sending you there.

>he’d definitely castrate you and make you eat your own testicles. Just for fun. That’s if he liked you.”
Not really

>Muh genetics

O I am laffin

I can't wait for the "The Making of" to be released. I can't even imagine seeing this psychopath torturing his co workers with different ringtones.

>Ayer busted into his trailer one day when Courtney was taking a shower and the actor decided it was on, threw his towel off, and ran like a madman after his director for the hell of it. “I saw this photograph of a naked man running after David Ayer who had a look of abject terror on his face.Maybe we can do an online poll or a charity event to release this photo,” Leto snickered.

lmao that sounds prettt funny actually

Could Leto try any harder to be edgy?

that dude forgets that its make believe. i would hate to work on this set. ive worked on sets where actors think they're curing cancer or creating the next great christmas carol. it's annoying beyond belief

i imagine leto in full make up shucking and jiving like pee wee herman

get the fuck out of here. he wasn't a random terrorist. that was his front. he really wanted people to believe he was delusional crazy. but he wasn't delusional. just crazy

Batman isn't exactly capeshit. Batman has been a cinematic fixture since the 80s, and has appeared in movies sporadically since the 40s. Even when the superhero movie hype dies down, we'll still have Batman.

He could have added in a Silence of the Lambs bit, going on for for like 30 seconds about what kind of seasoning the Joker would prepare for the testicles, making sure to add Bull's blood, but specifically the blood of a bull that was killed in a Bull fight, because indeed that's the most miserable kind of Bull there is

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It must be true. I've been trying to gain weight for years but I just have no appetite and when I try to eat a lot I just feel sick.

Celebs probably have people fixing their meals and telling them what to do, but for everyone else it must take a lot of will power to change your habits in order to gain/lose weight.

DAD'S GONNA FREAK

>but for everyone else it must take a lot of will power
Sounds like you've got none, you little bitch.

>For breakfast you need to eat four of those breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds. I don’t care which ones you get, but make sure to get four. Order four hash browns, too. Now grab two packs of mayonnaise and put them on the hash browns and then slip them into the sandwiches. Squish that shit down and eat. That’s your breakfast.

>For lunch you’re gonna eat Chinese food. Now I don’t want you eating that crappy stuff. You wanna get the stuff with MSG. None of that non-MSG bullshit. I don’t care what you eat but you have to sit down and eat for at least 45 minutes straight. You can’t let go of the fork. Eat until your eyes swell up and become slits and you start to look like the woman behind the counter.”

>For dinner you’re gonna order an extra-large pizza with everything on it. Literally everything. If you don’t like sardines, don’t put ’em on, but anything else that you like you have to load it on there. After you pay the delivery guy, I want you to take the pie to your coffee table, open that fucker up, and grab a bottle of oil. It can be olive oil, canola oil, whatever. Anything but motor oil. And I want you to pour that shit over the pie until half of the bottle is gone. Just soak the shit out of it.

>Now before you lay into it, I want you to sit on your couch and just stare at that fucker. I want you to understand that that pizza right there is keeping you from your goals.

>Now you’re on the clock,After 20 minutes your brain is going to tell you you’re full. Don’t listen to that shit. You have to try and eat as much of the pizza as you can before that 20-minute mark. Double up pieces if you have to. I’m telling you now, you’re going to get three or four pieces in and you’re gonna want to quit. You fucking can’t quit. You have to sit on that couch until every piece is done.

>And if you can’t finish it, don’t you ever come back to me and tell me you can’t gain weight. ’Cause I’m gonna tell you that you don’t give a fuck about getting bigger and you don’t care how much you lift.

God why is Leto such an edgy pretentious faggot?

Jack Nicolson is best

Sup Forums you beautiful fucks, I forgive you for Homestuck just for Jim Gordon's obsession over Batman raping Joker.

What's this about?

Especially because his Joker is just a schmuck obsessed with Harley that doesn't even hit her once.

Shut up Leto.

>“If the Joker did this interview, he’d definitely castrate you and make you eat your own testicles. Just for fun. That’s if he liked you.”
What the fuck? Where did he get this idea?

>tries to sell his Joker as the wildest version ever existed
>he literally is just lovesick for Harley

I want Letos joker to have nothing to do with further DCEU films

But Letos Joker had all his best scenes cut for a pg 13 rating.

We'll NEVER see his character as it was designed to be seen

This guy is like in his 40's and he still talk and act like a teenager.

Like, for these people it's like 2006 never stopped.

Holy shit.

You're equally retarded.

He's certainly dedicated to his roles. He almost completely fucked up his kidneys after gaining so much weight for that godawful movie that no one saw about John Lennon's killer.

A friend of mine went to school with him, and says he was a really friendly guy.

I also found out recently, that the Cougar I'm banging used to look after Michelle Williams when they were younger. She's a few years older than Michelle, and used to take her shopping when they were teens.

How so? People who starve themselves to get thin will usually revert to their old lifestyle after their diet is 'over'. That is the reason people yo-yo.