Is smoking weed a meme? if so, i fell for it

Is smoking weed a meme? if so, i fell for it.

>bought an oz of weed a month ago
>finished it today
>while high i got major anxiety and paranoia
>spins, heart beating twice every millisecond

I thought it's meant to get rid of anxiety? did i seriously get meme'd

Anyone? i know you fuckers smoke weed

What? You're probably smoking too much. You went through an entire oz before you realized you didnt like it? lol

It's effect aint the same to everybody likewise everything else do some fking research.

People told me i had to keep smoking until i built a tolerance then i would enjoy it. It never happened.

So should i just avoid it or what?

To further elaborate, I've been smoking mostly every day for 3 years now. I've gotten panic attacks before and it's always been right after a big tolerance break when I try to smoke as much as I used to.

holy shit annon why...

why what?

Then dont smoke anymore?

Results may vary...
I'm a high functioning stoner. It doesn't change me in anyway doesn't give me any anxiety or depression. Just gets me high. But I know a few people who got seriously messed up from it. If your not getting a good response either try a diffrent strain, change your method of getting high or stop.

still better than your life without weed isn't it ?

I assure you that it's very enjoyable for some of us. You just gotta learn to let go and relax is all. If you're someone with bad anxiety, it might just not be for you. I find that weed makes the "threshold" for something to give you an anxiety attack much lower

Embrace your anxiety. Face your paranoia.

Fix the things in your life that are causing these feelings when you think about them while high.

Then get high with a trouble free head.

It's really nice.

And then (and only then) start experimenting with shrooms and other trips.

Benefit from an opened mind the rest of your life.

It's nice.

Try smoking a lot less. Many people would've gone through that ounce in a week, many would've stretched it over a couple months or more, it's all up to you, I smoke very very often but it sometimes gives me a really horrible headache if I overdue it

You fucking idiot it takes a long time to build up a tolerance and try smoking a lot less that a oz a month it should last a started like 2-3 months

I was told it goes bad after a month so that's another reason i smoked it all

it may get a little dry, and thats about it

ok, thanks

I keep getting surprised that people this stupid exist

>bought one that makes you paranoid and anxious

different strains can have different effects. you obviously picked the wrong one.

this, atleast if you bought good shit, if you buy brickweed an oz last a month max, but hell in America i doubt many people smoke brickweed, leave that shit to us mexicans that have to make up with shitty weed

atleast I can plant the seeds and grow some dope as weed (believe me brickweed can give you dank stuff when you plant it)

THIS GUY GETS IT!!!

U got memed hard mang topKEK

i smoke a lot of pot and i think it's your mindset going in that affects it more than the actual strain itself does

If you're thinking "yeah, this stuff makes me feel super chill", you'll feel super chill

but sitting wondering "oh man the last few times this strain caused some paranoia and shit" is just going to cause paranoia and shit

what if you're thinking "oh god what if this is the time where i smoke pot and i get the phone call that my dad is dying" or some shit? You don't neccessarily worry about shit you can fix in any way aside from just not smoking at all

which is an option, but it's a poopy one

Dumbest thing I've read in a coons age

It makes me extremely paranoid, but that actually helps alot in video games where vigilance is needed. IRL it sucks.

now that this is a stoner thread, is it me or grinder weed last less? my roomate is literally burning throught our weed like it's nothing and he is always grinding shit, even if he always smokes from a pipe.

I on the other had just pick up the bud and break it up with my fingers to pack it in my pipe (better smoke and burns slowly imo) and only grind when I'm rolling a joint

it's either that or I'm going to smack my roommate in the face for smoking too much that faggot smoking bowls from the time he wakes up until he goes to sleep

>inb4 stoner petpeeves thread

If it makes you freak out than stop. Weed exacerbates pre existing mental issues. If you keep traumatising yourself over and over with anxiety attacks it will totally fuck you in the long run. Try liquor.

This person clearly has never had real weed induced anxiety.

>smoking a full ounce his first month because people told him to "build his tolerance"
haha you're an idiot OP. With weed less is more. If you smoke large amounts all the time you just end up wasting weed.

Just have a couple of puffs every day or every other day after you have your important shit done for the day.

That's why. If you take a long break from it don't jump right back in expecting to be able to handle the same amounts. It's just like drinking. If you're up to half a bottle of vodka a day, quit and come back to it then half a bottle is gunna have you in a real bad spot.

Just use weed to occasionally enhance shit and as a motivator to get your shit done, not as a crutch.

THIS!!!!

What you're describing are the effects of too much THC. If you can, try strains with a greater ratio of CBD.

kek, maybe just take out a few big nugs and store the rest in a vacuum-sealed ziploc inside a jar inside the freezer or something. don't even need to do that, at best it'll just get dry, which you can rehydrate it by putting an orange peel in the bag for a day or so.

i smoke weed every day to sleep. and occasionaly for anxiety. it's no meme friendo
some people do get anxiety from it but it's uncommon.

>sleeping with another man in the same room
sounds gay, but shitposting aside

Just divide the bag in half when you buy it so if he burns through his half faster than you it's his problem.

did you buy legal or black market. only God knows what kind of horrific pesticides they use on black market weed

>sleeping with another man in the same room sounds gay, but shitposting aside

hey we don't sleep in the same room...
anyways I was hoping it didn't have to come to that, he has never bought on his own so he doesn't know how quantities look, more weed for me at the same price I guess

Sounds like you are smoking a Sativa or Sativa Dominant Hybrid Such as Blue Dream, or Durban Poison. If you want to stay up and get shit done you could smoke that. If you want to chill and relax, you want to smoke an Indica or an Indica dominant hybrid. A sativa will make you anxious and paranoid if you are inexperienced and don't do something fairly active or interesting. Where as an Indica will make you relaxed and/or fall a sleep.

Colorado fag

This