Hey Sup Forums I just fucked up my whole life in like 3 seconds and so i think i should just an hero now. Do it?

Hey Sup Forums I just fucked up my whole life in like 3 seconds and so i think i should just an hero now. Do it?

Story?
w/ story i can't write nothing about ur hero time.

That's what we like to call a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Go help others unfuck their own lives if you cant do that for your own.

Livestream it, faggot

Bamp

Did you show your power level? How bad could it be?

What did you do?

Bump this dumbass thread.

story first, advice after

show us what you have wrought user

Sleep on it imho

First tell us the story, then take some normies down with you.

No greentext? Nothing?

Bump

Do a backflip nigger

No story no advice OP

Bump

I'm thinking of blackmailing my 15 year old stepdaughter into fucking me. Like that kind of life destroying?

Do the Hesse!

Live on and clean your name, son.

Did your life cum too?

This is terrible advice. Fuckups need to get their own shit together before they go stumbling into some other poor schmuck's way trying to "help" them.

It's one thing for fuckups to be in it together. It's another thing for one fuckup to decide he's gonna be king fuckup and fix the other ones.

Story faggot or ill slay you in the name of Odin

for as long as ive sat in this thread and refreshed youd better be writing that greentext user

if you don't your parents will die in your sleep tonight

Yess Praise the Allfather user.

user for being a massive faggot im sending a raiding party of vikings to rape and pillage you local area. Odin is displeased with you. Blood eagal time