R.I.P. Pitchfork selling out running advertisement stories

R.I.P. Pitchfork selling out running advertisement stories

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt0118799/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh no they're making articles about things other than music what a fucking disaster no music site has ever done this

these aren't articles though, they're written advertisements

they've always made articles exactly like this with music
you're only complaining because you want to complain

>Dude, just don't think about it, LMAO!

You don't think it's worth recognizing what could potentially be a slipperly slope into complete and utter disaster? Just look at video game sites for an example of how bad it can truly get if you believe this shit isn't harmful. It isn't harmful yet, but before you now it Pitchfork starts looking like ign.

Well it's a movie that's actually worth seeing so it's a big deal.

Given Hollywood's track record with recent sequels and remakes, I'm not sure what to hope for a sequel of a masterpiece.

If it's at least in some way related to music and that whole indiesphere then they will report on it. I don't know anything about this but I'm betting it fits the bill.

lol, that didn't take long. I'm right.

You can delete this thread now, OP.

Guardians of the Gallaxy vol 2 was pretty good desu
Sequels are always hit or miss
>OP was just whining for the sake of whining
wow what a fucking shocker dude

pitchfork has always been pretty bad but it's been far worse since it got bought by conde nast

Still, it's something that ISN'T Guardians of the Suicide Squad 2: Infinity Kablamo. It's going to be a visual and atmosphere spectacle.

all dub posts are by shills, this was a deliberate feature in the Sup Forums code

I suppose this is what getting bought out by conde nast gets you, shit like this. why else was beyonce's last album pushed as hard as it was?.

>Pitchfork starts looking like ign.
p4k is already music's answer to IGN at this point

P4k aka Conde Naste has no credibility to sell out.

well shit you got me :^)

nice

Hasn't Ford got enough money, is he determined to shit on his legacy?

but what if the movie is good though

hey guys wouldn't it be cool instead of people who supposedly hate pitchfork making nonstop threads bitching about pitchfork and unintentionally advertising for pitchfork they'd maybe make threads about different music journalism sites they actually like

or maybe that's a little too logical

They only mentioned it because they're a "music blog". It's obviously an advertisement you idiot. Just like all Conde Nast stuff and most of the important.

>It's going to be a visual and atmosphere spectacle.
One can only hope. I think it's a shame that Harrison Ford won't be remembered for his role in Blade Runner, but rather for his role in the Star Wars franchise.

no it wasnt
they have been the same at least a year before that

You're a fucking retard. That's like saying them reporting on Twin Peaks is just an advertisement. Do you even understand how unbelievably retarded you sound right now?

Sup Forums thinking press releases are paid advertisements W H E W

Ridley Scott is overrated, Hasn't made a good movie since the first bladerunner, with the exception of the one Cormac McCarthy wrote. He's a washed up hack who's just repurposing his past successes.

It probably is, but that might actually be good

Good thing Ridley Scott isn't directing it

>Ridley Scott is overrated, Hasn't made a good movie since the first bladerunner, with the exception of the one Cormac McCarthy wrote. He's a washed up hack who's just repurposing his successes.
I haven't seen his other movies, but to create even a single masterpiece would arguably be enough for any director to be praised.
Here's another example, although he isn't primarily a director:
imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt0118799/

>slippery slope
Pitchfork's been on one for a long time. They're probably near the bottom of it.

DUDE 80S LMAO
DUDE NEON LMAO
DUDE FAKE PLASTIC LMAO

fuck the 80s and fuck 80s revivalism

>It probably is, but that might actually be good
No it fucking isn't. You obviously do not understand Twin Peaks and its place in the indie scene then. The same is applied to Blade Runner. Blade Runner's soundtrack is fucking iconic.