Hey guys

Hey guys,

A friend "accidentally" sent at topless pic of her to me on snapchat..She's remotely adamant about it was being accidental, but I feel I know better. She's flirted in the past, etc.

The only thing is, I'm dating a girl now, but I REALLY want to see those tits again and make her comfortable with sending them to me. How do I make it cool for her to send nudes to me as almost a casual thing, even though i'm really fapping to them?

inb4 all the typical horse shit Sup Forums says.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FPYCF0SZ8Kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

step 1. find a flaw

Explain

How about you Kys for trying to ask a serious question on b?

Also, this girl and I have texted and whatnot about sex..i've never actually gone on the offensive saying "hey, send me tits" because my paranoid ass looks at that kind of shit as Exhibit A as far as my gf is concerned.

But, she's outright texted me before and told me that she would have sex with me.

Post tits or GTFO

That's exactly what i'm trying to do!

Dude, she was on here about an hour ago posting about your beta cringe ass. Told us all about your little flirty texts and how you would never take the initiative, etc. So we told her to accidentally send her boobs to you and to expect you in here freaking out about what to do next. Protip: if she hasn't found this thread yet, she will shortly.

Be proud, OP, you are about to make history for beta cringe faggots everywhere.

"omg, really?!"

Post them and we'll deliberate

It was on snapchat. I wasn't prepared to ghost screen shot it because I didn't expect them to be tits..if she would send them again, I would. They're pretty rocking tits and that's what is killing me.

OMG, really. You want more noodz to fap over, and she literally wants your dick.

Now, ask me how I know you're a massive faggot?

>trying this hard to make OP feel bad about getting nudes while fapping to hentai

literally what i was thinking
just hook up one night, have a few drinks and fuck her???

lol

We're states away at this point. I would if I were closer.

My niece did that and said it was an accident and asked that I don't tell anyone so I told her since I've already seen her naked to keep sending me pix's so she still does

That, or you could ask for her boyfriend's phone number. Whatever floats your freak flag, dude.

But yeah, she wants to slobber all over that knob.

And now I even take some of her whenever I'm over her house while her mom isn't there

she told you she would have sex with you and you still haven't had sex? a u t i s m o

see

I'm going to fuck her this weekend while her mom is in Vermont

Amature. Stream your phone to your computer. Start screen capture. Open snap chat. Post tits

Flirt via snapchat, your shit gets deleted unless you're an idiot, and your paranoid ass dumpbait girlfriend will be non the wiser, unless this is a trap she's set up.

>SEND ME TITS, I WON'T FAP TO THEM I SWEAR HAHA

Please seek help, and not from Sup Forums.

Fucking autists.

I'm asking on how to subtley suggest that she send more fucking nudes without demonizing myself as saying "hey, send more fucking nudes" incase she psycho bitches and tells my girlfriend because I'm paranoid.

I know how to take screen shots without a notification.

'accidentally' send her a dick pic
/thread

Find a flaw that you can use to lower her self esteem and weaken her before you go in for the puss. Mention the flaw jokingly/non-serious in a very casual manner though while you're chilling with her in a relaxed setting that has some bants in it.

kys you pathetic cunt

You take a deep breath, let your nuts drop, and text her back:

"It's all good, girl; beats the hell out of some of the sad pix I've gotten... :-)"

Suave compliment, check. Subtle reference to beating your meat, check. Slight instigation of jealousy over other pix you might have received, check. If she doesn't blow up your phone with noodz after that, it really was an accident.

you're a genius devil user

Hmm. Possibly. She's pretty up her own ass because she's a collegiate gymnast so that may be best route. I dunno.

That's the route I've taken. she says she's "embarrassed" but I think that's horse shit. We'll wait and see.

Meh, negging? Most chicks know that one now.

may not be*

If you're that interested in your 'friend' why not just date her?

Because i'm seeing someone else I like a lot more, but want to see my friends tits.

Plus, she's a cuck and would get on my nerves.

youtu.be/FPYCF0SZ8Kk

As mentioned earlier, he has a gf.

"accidentally" send a dick pic back to her

The only right answer.

OP, you have to make it seem like no big deal. Say "It's so crazy you accidentally sent those to me. At first I thought you were coming on to me, but then I realized you wouldn't want to mess up this great friendship we have!"

That will drive her crazy. More "accidental" pics incoming.

hivemind

Do you send randy nudes to your actual gf? If you do, then "accidentally" send her a dick pic like other anons in this thread said. Wait a lil to do it though.

Show us what she looks like ffs

Cause you know, can't break up with her or anything.

This is the best idea yet. I'll probably send one in the next few days while sending actual ones to the gf.

It'll be a subtle "whoops, i did it too."

If she's cool with it - hey cool, we understand the field of play.

if she isn't cool with it for whatever reason - hey cool, I made the same mistake you did. prove it.

see

Would be funny if he's gf found out.

>so overall you hate her
>but she's got nice tits
>so you wreck us for a pair of tits

>says she would fuck you
>send you nudes
>I don't know if she would be okay sending me more nudes!

You're completely missing the fucking point.

FUCKING BETA FAG she sent YOU tits. it's more than okay to be interested you just tell your girl if she asks you wanted to share them on Sup Forums with your Sup Forumsros for a laugh. the gf will buy that.

what is the point then?
You need us to tell you how to ask her to do something she's already doing of her own accord?

No, herpaderpenstein, he's trying to make sure it goes from being a "one-off" to being a regular.