Which one of these countries would you wanna be stuck in?

which one of these countries would you wanna be stuck in?

in your mom cunt

I'm fine here desu

Paraguay

Argentina

wouldn't leave my continitent so i guess I'd go to Mexico

anywhere in the southerncone

Why not USA? :(

we're still not CHI enough

This.

Which one would you LEAST like to be stuck in?

Brazil

haiti

USA

Costa Rica.

USA

LOS UNITES ESTADOS OF AMERICA

Los Estados Unidos de América

If I could be reincarnated and choose my nationality in the next life, I'd choose Chile or Argentina. Alternatively Costa Rica. Anything else may as well be the same: Hell.

Brazil, with El Salvador and Honduras as narrow runner-ups.

Any of them. Fuck all of them. How can anyone live around Spics?

>implying central america isn't part of North America

shameful but let's accept the truth.

you wish you could come here.

haiti is too small and too crowded and gets hit by nature way too often.

USA

Amerika Birleşik Devletleri

Colombia for hot girls (male)

> gringos unironically believe this

Millions of your people seem to disagree

endearing :3
I LOVE MEXICO

you should do something about that user

More than a million already came back m8. Willingly and without counting the ones deported. And the only reason they were there in the first place was because you wanted them and invited them for over 2 centuries.

Argentina

Cuba

Fuck off we are full

Argentina, it seems the safest. Am I right?

Uruguay probably or Chile. I really want to see if anyone chooses El Salvador.

No!

I Bogota

hopefully my company will transfer me to their bogota offices x3

only if you avoid Buenos Aires

but we're full anyway.

I

I think it is Chile

We'll send them back or we could make a deal and send everyone to El Salvador.

Argentina or Uruguay

peru has the lowest murder rate in latin america, averaging yearly at around 3.0 per 100k people. chile is the next safest averaging at around 3.6. by comparison, mexico is around 17, and honduras around 87, more than 20x that of chile.

>And the only reason they were there in the first place was because you wanted them and invited them for over 2 centuries.

That must be why we had racial immigration laws untill 1965. If they didn't come recently in such huge numbers, assimilated, obeyed our laws and weren't so dim we wouldn't care.

TLDR we recently got a horde of Mexican/Central American dipshits who make no effort to assimilate. That's why we're mad.

>That must be why we had racial immigration laws untill 1965
They all excluded Mexicans.

I can't wait til we genocide this region

Just remember most of the planet hates Spics because of what you did to our country.

El chicANO señores

america did far worst things to latin american countries lmao

Nope

Hispanics have committed 4 million murders in the US since 1965

That's a genocide attempt.

Probably Uruguay

Venezuela, obviously.

>Just remember most of the planet hates Spics because of what you did to our country
this has to be bait, most of the planet hates USA because of what you did to the world, Europe and Asia barely knows shit about latinos (excepting Spain, Portugal and Italy)

Go to any right wing political board on the internet and see what people really think about your shithole region

>this has to be bait
It is.

how many murders have non-hispanic whites committed in that time frame??

and i'm pretty sure the dictatorships we instated (for example, pinochet) killed far more than 4 million people.

Puerto Rico

mine

that would mean 80.000 murders every year and USA only had like 13.000 murders past year.

I think I saw that post. Or maybe he posts this too often. He is way too diluted in his imaginary world.

>Italy

What would Italians know about Spics?

Chile

+1 for this. I've never been anywhere in South America but Chile, Argentina, and Uruguay all seem like perfectly good cunts.

They share a language with beanerstan, so you know what their culture is like already.

Argentina no doubt

They seem more similar to Spain than Mexico tbqh. I'm not even talking about the whiteness meme, they just seem more European to be, while Mexico is a distinctly new world cunt.

Immigrants

Chile and several parts of Argentina are just as Mestizo as Paraguay, Colombia, Venezuela etc.

That's fine, I'm no racist.

What's Peru and Bolivia like? All I think of are pan flutes and chullos

Peruvian food is fucking god tier but other than that, I have no idea.

google it and you'll figure out

Panama

>don't use an imageboard about international topics to discuss things

At least I'm nigger free

El Salvador can be good

Which country has the best reggaeton scene?

but most of the opinions here (mine included) are biased, the best you can do is look for yourself, but I can tell you both countries are amerindian and poor af, not even memeing, they're like 90% amerindian

Panamá

El Salvador/Venezuela

Chile

I thought they'd be more Mestizo.

Unless Mestizo means something else there

As a Bogota native, wtf?
The city got fucked by at least 12 years of bad administration. Sad, because we are the gate for most international contact, but it's true.

Thanks for the thought.

I mestizo your mom

mestizo is 50% white/european and 50% amerindian, and according to what I've been told, these are minority (at least in Bolivia), most of the population still has predominantly aboriginal blood

Bogotá is pretty cool...

Specially because of the people, I've been there, the only thing that I hate (aside the weather) is that "pico y placa" thing.

Once in a restaurant they gave me this sash and asked me to dance

Brazil if i had legal papers and Panama if i didn't
Haiti it's too poor
valid choice

>hating the weather of Bogota

why?

That's a lot less hot than I'd have expected. Are you at high altitude? You must be.

Punta Arenas or Ushuaia best weather though.

I don't get what does that have to do with what he said

2600 m/8530 ft
So, yeah. Honestly, the only bearable place to live is up in the mountains, but around 1600 m seems to be the comfiest.

I honestly don't know how people in the flatlands can live, let alone work.

I guess my reply was for

Argentina or Brazil so I can learn what it's like to live in a white country

It rains so fucking much! lol

at least you pulled of transmilenio and ciclovia. in my city we can't make changes to our bus system or roads without fucking up.

bogota is a beautifully lush, green city with god-tier weather and friendly inhabitants. plenty of good culture as well.

what is your city?

a lot of Bogota hoods are not green lush but the opposite.

That's nice, I also thought it would be way higher. Does Bogota have a lot of green areas?

austin, texas
it's a beautiful city as well with hills, river and vegetation, but it still doesn't hold a candle to the lush andes surrounding bogota.

The mountains are very nice, you are right. Our river is kinda screwed, but it has been under restoration for some time, and it seems that, with time it might be a good sight.
Depends on the zone, but I'd say that it's at least at a decent level.
Residential zones often have parks, and many streets have trees and stuff in their median strips.